Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Akitra

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 4 - Akitra

Chapter 4 - Akitra
Chapter Four: Akitra

For one minute, everything was suspended into space. There was no expression in anyone’s eyes, just a blank look. But Tohru, Kyo and Yuki were alive alright. And they were thinking.
what is this? Tohru tried to run, but being suspended in air won’t get you anything but tired. The three of them tried to even so much as look at each other...but it was impossible. Mist suddenly arose around, and Tohru started to cry in horror. She felt the tears over her eyes, but nothing came off of her eyes. The mist curled around them like a curious snake, tinted with a minty smell, and a pink coloration. Sparkles formed in the mist as it curled around the suspended three. Suddenly, a deep form appeared in front of them, over a small pond where Tohru usually tended the giant goldfish. It appeared to be a human. Slowly, it stepped out of the mist, a slender, pale toe at first, then a bare leg, then a waist wrapped barely in thin silk. The figure turned out to be a young woman. She was wrapped in a white silk kimono, beautiful cherry blossoms sewn into the cloth. She had long, black hair that (unbelieveably) settled at her toes, ragged and uncombed. Her eyes were bright blue, her lips plump but slender. Her skin was pale, soft, and untouched. No marks. No wrinkles. She appeared to be about 20 or so. She stepped out of the mist slowly, bringing her draping kimono with it. The mist stopped curling around the three and rushed over to her, bending at her curves and twirling with her hair.
“Unbind yourselves.” She said, her voice soft but strict. As soon as she said the words, they were thrust to the ground.
“Oof!” Tohru landed with a thump on her butt.
“Who the hell are you?!” Kyo asked. They all had completly forgotten about the fight. She shifted her weight.
“You...don’t know?” She said, acting suprised. Kyo wrinkled his nose.
“Look, you just came out of nowhere and expect us to know you?!” He raged, clenching his fists.
“Calm down, young one.” She eased. “Such a temper.”
Kyo growled.
I am the one woman creater of the Sohma Family’s curse.” She said. Yuki’s eyes widened. Tohru stared. Creator of the curse?
“You mean you made us have this crappy curse that makes us unable to hug the opposiet sex?!” Yuki yelled, stepping up to her face. She waved her hand nonchalently, and Yuki suddenly was thrust backwards.
“What the hell are you?!” He yelled, fear-stricken. She laughed.
“I....am Akitra[i/].”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

naruto1fan111a on March 30, 2007, 1:39:56 PM

naruto1fan111a on
Comment Deleted

o0Kiki0o on March 31, 2007, 9:53:00 AM

o0Kiki0o on
o0Kiki0othx. I'm working on it day by day, and since it's spring break, I'll have like five more chappies up for looks very soon. XD thanks so much for all the comments and please reccomend to your friends!

o0Kiki0o on March 30, 2007, 9:58:52 AM

o0Kiki0o on
o0Kiki0oThanks everyone!!! Please encourage everyone else to read it as well. I hope that alot of people can read it and like it! I tried to make tohru more in her character.