Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Origin

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 5 - Origin

Chapter 5 - Origin
Chapter Five: Origin

The three scared-to-death, young high schoolers were horrified. Was she some kind of shamen or something? Would she hurt them? They were all thinking the same thing that one of their teachers had told them.
Looks are decieving.
“Don’t think that,” Akitra laughed. Tohru gasped. A mind reader! Yuki was not impressed. psychic, eh? Interesting.[i/]Kyo was troubled. You mean...she can hear all of my thoughts?[i/] He grew red with the new information. But Kyo never thought anything nasty or wrong, he only thought about...Tohru....
Akitra stood, hoovering above the ground in a half-dead stance. Her hair continued to dance with they eerie mist.
“Yes, I am what you humans call...psychic...but I want to tell you three why I’m here. I’m here because I cannot allow two cursed sohmas to share the same feelings for another who is not cursed as well. Can you even guess the consequences Moha will give me???” She said, shaking her fist. Tohru was startled and confused. Two feelings? The same? Kyo and Yuki, on the other hand, knew exactly what she was talking about. They both knew that they loved Tohru. They always would. But this ‘Akitra’ girl couldn’t get in their way! She couldn’t tell them what they could and coudn’t do! Kyo was infuriated. Yuki was angry. Akitra started to ramble on again as if they had to except what she was saying without objection.
“For those who don’t know, Moha is....the king of the Sohma’s curse..and I am like the Queen. We are both married and are partners in annialating all bad-doing in the Sohmas house, so he would still punish me if I let you two keep the same feelings.” She said. Her voice was much softer, as if she felt hurt in her soul. Tohru softened as well. Maybe... She thought slowly,she’s not her to really enforce whatever she’s talking about...she’s ordered to do so...like she’s a puppet or something... Tohru (as always) felt sorry for Akitra. Akitra probably wasn’t as bad as she seemed. Tohru walked up to Akitra, holding her hand out warily.
“Yuki and Kyo didn’t do anything bad...they probably don’t know what you’re talking about. Why don’t you just come with us, and we can be friends!” She said, her face soft and forgiving. Akitra snarled.
“Nonsense, girl! You don’t even realize that you’re the cause of this whole problem! Now get out of my face!” And with that, she rose her arm and slapped her, sending Tohru flying to the ground.
“Tohru!” Kyo and Yuki and ran over to her. She turned over to face them both, barely even looking alive.
“Are you alright?” Kyo leaned over to touch her face. She smiled weakly.
“I’m fine, I just think I-”
“Shutup, you stupid girl!” Akitra yelled, flames of fire rising around her. Kyo stood up.
“Listen, tight-@$$, I don’t know what they hell your problem is, but I’m going to fix it right now!!!” He yelled, clenching his fist. Yuki grabbed his arm.
“Don’t.” He said in a low voice. They both looked at Akitra.
“If you don’t stop having the same feelings for this...this...girl... then I will have no choice but to eliminate you both.”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment