Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Confession

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 6 - Confession

Chapter 6 - Confession
Chapter Six: confession

She’ll have to eliminate us? Yuki was troubled by Akitra’s latest comment. I just hope she doesn’t harm Tohru. he thought. He squeezed her hand.
“You’re goona be okay.” He whispered. Kyo glared at him, glazing his eyes. Yuki knew his thoughts very well: SHE’S MINE!!! Yuki almost smirked. Silly boy.You couldn’t possibly have her.
Akitra laughed. These two are fighting over her with their thoughts! How very entertaining... She shook her head.
“Listen up!” She commanded, waving her arms. “I’ll have none of this nonsense. If you two don’t stop liking her very soon, you will both be up there!” She thrusted her arm downwards towards the ground, a slim index finger pointed clearly to hell. Yuki was mortified.
“You.” He said deeply. She cocked her head. What does this imbisol want now? “I’ve had just about enough of your crap!” He yelled. He was close to spitting fire he was so mad. Akitra couldn’t care less.
“Well, I would be gone now if only you wouldn’t keep on liking her.” She retorted. Tohru stifly sat up.
“Liking...w-who?” She asked, rubbing her eyes. Kyo leaned over to help her up.
“Nobody.” He said throught clenched teeth.,
“YOU, you idiot!” Akitra said, jolting in the mid-air, her kimono flipping violently. Tohru was more alert now.
“I...what did I do?” She said. Is that why Akitra came? She panickly asked herself. Am I the reason she’s causing all this violence and harm? Tohru felt sick with guit and a heaviness rose over her. She looked up, pearly tears flying in all directions.
“I’m sorry....for whatever I did that caused you your anger that you have. I’m sorry that I made Moha mad at you, and that he might give you very bad consequences. I’m sorry that I’m the cause of all this trouble. I should just go, and then maybe all of this should go away.” She sniffled. Akitra stood, blank. Yuki turned to stare at her. Kyo was enraged.


“No!” Kyo grabbed Tohru’s shoulders and shook her, hard. “You can’t go....becuase I....I.....” Kyo looked down, light blush illuminating his cheeks.


“Dammit, I love you!”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 2, 2007, 3:47:34 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5YAY FOR KYON-CHAN!!!! WHOOO!!!! KYOXTOHRU FOREVER!!!