Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - True Form

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 7 - True Form

Chapter 7 - True Form
Chapter Seven: True Form

Time seemed to slow, and Tohru looked up slowly at Kyo.
”I....god dammit, I love you!
Tohru blushed at the thought. Oh, what have I gotten myself into? I must have gotten Akitra angrier! She looked away.
“Tohru,” Kyo whispered, touching her face. “I don’t want to hurt you. I.....” He looked away angrily. Yuki smirked. Kyo isn’t man enought to ‘fess up to her, eh? He was amused. However, Akitra was not.
“Don’t do this!” She screeched, bending in a very weird angle. “You don’t love her! You can’t!” She screamed, fire surrounding her. Kyo looked at her in suprise. “It is not allowed,” she breathed, “ to even announce that you like someone who is not a Sohma!!!” Tohru was frightened by Akitra’s sudden outrage. But with Kyo by her side, touching her, it’s as if she was surrounded by protection...
“Tohru!” Kyo was shaking her. Startled, she sat up.
“What?”
“Can’t you see that Akitra is going to blow- or at least try to kill me and Yuki if we don’t run right NOW!!”
It was like on of those videogames you’d see kids playing in a Video Game Store as you pass on the way to the market. The kind where the character in it is always running from a terrible monster. They’re always running. That’s what Kyo, Yuki and Tohru were doing.
In a split second, Kyo has split with Tohru for the forest, leaving Yuki far behind. Tohru was crying.
“Kyo, we’ve got to go back and get Yu-”
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
A shrill scream arose not far behind. It was something that made the couuple freeze, a hard tingle creep up their backs. The trees in the forest creaked, swinging and swaying with the unexpected storm arisiing.
“Kyo..” Tohru sobbed. Kyo looked around, his eyes alert and wide like a cat. Frightened.
“Let’s go thi-MROW! Follow me, Toh-MROW!-” Kyo started to meow in his words.
“Kyo! What’s the matter?” Tohru asked, her eyes large with fear and wonder.
“I- MROW!- My cat senses are kicking in-MROW!!-and so I start to sound like a-MROW!-cat...”
Suddenly, a twig broke off to their side. Then another, then another. She was coming closer. Akitra, it was. Tohru and Kyo backed up against a tree in horror, Kyo wrapping his arms around Tohru as tight as he could without hugging her. A figure rose in front of them.
“!!!!” Tohru cried, eyes wide open in horror, tears streaming down her cheeks.
I don’t want to die! I don’t want to die right now! I don’t...I don’t...I don’t...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 2, 2007, 3:48:37 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Don't kill her!!!!