Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - First Kiss

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 8 - First Kiss

Chapter 8 - First Kiss
chapter eight: First Kiss

I don’t want to die! I don’t, I don’t, I dont! Please, God, don’t let me die...
Tohru pleaded with all her heart.
Tohru....
Am I hearing things?
Tohru....
Yes?
You will not die, Tohru.
Really?
You have a good heart. You have never done anything wrong. You will not die.
Where am I?
You’re home, Tohru. You’re home.

“Tohru.” Tohru awoke on a soft linen bed, thin white sheets covering her. A window was open. It was daytime, and the birds were chirping.
Kyo was sitting on the bed, stroking her head. Tohru blushed shades of red.
“Where am I, Kyo? Where’s Akitra?! Is Yuki okay? Am I okay?” Tohru sat up in bed. Kyo’s smile softly faded.
“You and I, we made it out alright...” He sighed. Tohru’s brain was racing. “But Yuki, he....”
“No, NO!” she started to sob, tears plumetting down her cheeks. She bend over, her hands covering her face. “It’s all my fault!’” She screamed, sobbing. What have I done? Yuki! Yuki, I miss you so much! Kyo wrapped his arms around her gently, not too tight, but just tight enough for a small hug.
“I’m sorry,” he said. He wasn’t really all the way sorry. Yuki had been a jerk to him, and to Tohru. But Tohru didn’t think of it that way.
“I’m sorry!” She sobbed. “I didn’t mean to cause all this trouble, and then have Yuki...Yuki...”
She bent over the side of the bed and threw up.
“Tohru...” Kyo sighed ran into the kitchen and got a rag to wash her face. He would clean it up later.
“I...I...” She cried. Kyo was angered. She can’t take all this matter out onto herself! It’s not even her fault! Her grabbed Tohru and turned her so she was facing him.
“It’s not you fault!” He yelled loudly. Startled, she looked up at him with saddened eyes. “Now, get over it! It’s tragic! Sad! Yes, I know. But I want to tell you something.” She cocked her head slightly, the way she always did. Kyo couldn’t help but smile. She was so beautiful and nice...
“Tohru, I want to....”
There was no reason for words, or anything else. She leaned in closer, and so did he. And before they knew it, their lips were locked together softly.
Tohru...and Kyo’s....first kiss.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 3, 2007, 2:48:29 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5"But Yuki, he..."

YES!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!! I AM HAPPY AT LAST!!!