Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - End

What happens when Kyo and Yuki BOTH fall for Tohru? Well, it's a tight but sweet situation. You've heard the quote 'Love can do extrodinary things?'
Well yah got that right in THIS story.

Chapter 9 - End

Chapter 9 - End
Hello! I’m Ayu, the author, and I’m just here to tell you that this will be the final chapter of People with Lights: a FRUBA story (sorry, I changed the name again. XD) Don’t worry, fans, because I’ll be back with a second series for this story. It will be up in maybe a day. And don’t give up on this story, beause in the sequel, Kyo and Tohru get married! Yay! *dies* so cute. Stay tuned for more People with Lights: a FRUBA story coming soon!

Chapter Nine: End

“Even though we’ve been throught so much, there’s so much I want to tell you, and I just want to make it clear that I love being two, and I-”
“Tohru.” Tohru stopped singing the pop song she had heard on the radio and turned from doing her laundry to face Kyo, her [first] boyfriend. “Are there eggs in the refrigerator?” He asked. Her eyes widened.
“Oh my gosh! I forgot! Oh, I’m so sorry.” She bowed as deep as she could. When she arose, Kyo was two inches from her face.
“Doesn’t matter.” He whispered,smiling, his orange hair fluttering in the wind.
“I don’t need anything but you...” And once again, Tohru relaxed to feel Kyo’s warm lips touch hers, and it seemed that the day didn’t even have to be sunny, for it could raining and it would still be a happy day, becuase Kyo, that silly, tempered, funny little Cat of the Sohma’s was kissing her.

THE END

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome99 on April 10, 2007, 5:09:31 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99I finally was able to read it!this is so good now im going ot read the sequel!

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 3, 2007, 2:50:14 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5AWWW!!!!!!! 'Tis SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!! I will stay tuned for teh sequal!!!

FanGirl9204 on April 2, 2007, 7:45:08 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204aww ! i loved your story :)
 
it was way awesome !

o0Kiki0o on April 2, 2007, 4:19:13 AM

o0Kiki0o on
o0Kiki0oYes, finally! I finished! Like? XD stay tuned for the sequel!