Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Folding Laundry

This is the sequel to to Leaves of Words, a fruits basket story. More new characters, much more suspense. And...Tohru and Kyo get married! But who is willing to stop them with deadly consequences?

Chapter 2 - Folding Laundry

Chapter 2 - Folding Laundry
Hey! ayu here! Want a sweet, free tune that totally goes with this story..and this chapter? It's free. Go to itunes (it has to be in your computer, not online) and click free songs. There should be the song 'Beautiful Disaster' by Jon McLaughlin. XD So sweet! Okay, it's officially the opening song if this was to be a show. ~ ayu


W o r d s o f l e a v e S: 2
chapter one: Folding laundry

Tohru slowly creased the black shirt.
Kyo’s.
She still couldn’t believe that he was with her. Her. She laughed out loud. She had gotten a little more bold, a little more womanly after they had gotten together.
“QUEET!!QUEET!” Startled, Tohru turned around to look out the window. A bird stood perched on a branch, chirping happily. She smiled.
“It’s a beautiful day, isn’t it?”
“QUEET!”
“You’re mighty lively! Do you want something to eat and drink?”
“QUEET!”
Tohru got up, and laying the shirt on the bed, walked into the kitchen.
“I think I used to have some bird seed in here...” She rummaged around in the cupboard beneath the sink.
“Aha!” She pulled out a small package and set it on the counter, getting out two bowls. She filled the first one with food, and the other with water. She took them both and walked back to the room. The bird stood perched on the window sill, now. She smiled and put the food and water down on the sill.
“Here you go.” She said, smiling. The bird cocked it’s head, then started to eat. Suddenly, an arm slipped around her neck, and she felt his warm lips on her ear.
“Suprise, suprise.” It was Kyo’s voice.
“Stop it,” She giggled, “it tickles.” He sniffed her hair.
“You smell delicious.”
“Thank you.” She gazed up at the bird. It was gone. And so was the food. She closed her eyes. Could anything be better? She thought in happiness. Suddenly, she was pulled down onto the bed. Kyo’s orange eyes stared down at her in delight.
“Kyo, I’ve got to finish folding the--”
“Shhh.” He hushed her, pulling his face close to hers. She felt his warm breath around her face, and then his lips against hers. She held her hands up, and he linked his fingers into hers as they kissed slowly and contently. So different.[i/] Thin, slim, soft fingers with fragrance. Big, matured gruff fingers with roughness to the touch. They were so different, yet so the same. She was glad he was hers. But she felt a responsibility. She would have to take care of the house, the animals, Shigure and others, and...
their newly made wedding plans.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CoStanleyQueen5 on April 5, 2007, 4:37:41 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Awwwww!!!! I must read more!

FanGirl9204 on April 5, 2007, 4:22:41 AM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204aww . i can tell this is gonna be a cute story :)