Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Cat

This is the sequel to to Leaves of Words, a fruits basket story. More new characters, much more suspense. And...Tohru and Kyo get married! But who is willing to stop them with deadly consequences?

Chapter 3 - Cat

Chapter 3 - Cat
L e a v e s o f w o r d S 2
chapter three: cat

This is really where our story starts...
Tohru sat at the table, staring at the magazine. Shigure probably would faint to find Tohru taking out her check book at the sight of a pearly white dress from Wedding Gals! Fashionable wedding dresses, but he knew they were getting married. He was openly okay and would help out with anything they wanted. Tohru glanced at the price. $152.
"Oh my god!" She said, dropping the credit card.
"All dresses are like that." A warm hand slipped down her shoulders. Kyo stood above her. "I just wish that they would have one that would look absolutely great on you." He said, flipping irritatingly through the pages. "Crap, crap, and crap! And look at the damn prices!" Tohru looked up at him.
"It's alright," She clasped his hand between hers. "I'll...find one." Kyo nodded. I hope Shigure doesn't tell Ayame. That will be one disaster after another, Kyo thought angrily, scrunching his nose. Pervert. He turned on his heels, walking up the stairs. I've got to make the plans at the church! He suddenly remembered. Oh, screw it. He walked into his room and sat on the bed, closing the door. No, I can't 'screw it'! This is my fracking marriage! He pounded his fist on the bed, wondering what he had been wondering ever since Shigure wanted them to get married.
Am I ready?

Am I ready? Tohru thought, looking at the dresses. These are for...much more..well, developed women than me. She looked down at herself. I'm barely anything at all... Kyo marched down the stairs, holding his hand.
"Damn it, a bee stung me!" He said, running his hand under the faucet in the kitchen. Tohru stood up and ran to the freezer.
"Hold on..." She frantically searched for the ice packs. Aha! she pulled out a pink one (hers) and laid it on his wrist.
"Thanks." He muttered, biting his lip. Crap, that hurts! He thought angrily. He was pissed. At any situation, he could never be nice to Tohru! And they were getting married? Holy crap, Kyo. Holy crap. Tohru was in the kitchen when he looked up.
"It's almost time for lunch, so, what would you like?" Tohru asked, taking a large saucer out of a cupboard. "I"m having ramen." Kyo nodded.
"Ramen's fine." He sat at the table. I don't want to cancel our wedding, but it's like we need to ..

...know each other better... Tohru though as she stirred the noodles on the stove. She looked at Kyo. He sat, glaring down at the table, in deep thought. Then, he looked up. Alarmed, she smiled.
"Uh...almost finished...!" She said, stirring a little faster. She glanced down. Oh, yeah right, Tohru. 'Almost finshed'? C'mon. Look at those noodles. They aren't even half-way done. Tohru heard the familiar voice of her conscience again. She heard it often these days. And make it perfect, Tohru, Perfect. He's your fianceé, and you have to do everything right for him. Oh, Tohru, the noodles! Tohru glanced down. FISSSHHHHH!!!!! Flames arose from the ramen.
"AUUUUGGGHHH!!!" she let out a scream as they jumped around, and onto the counter.
"Tohru!" Kyo yelled, jumping to the faucet. He turned it on full force, and grabbing a pan, filled it up and threw it on the ramen. Tohru was sobbing. She wasn't hurt, or scared, but it was the voice.
DAMN IT TOHRU! DAMN IT! Look what you did! You slob! can't even watch your own ramen! Oh my god! How will you ever make a good wife?!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on May 17, 2007, 10:51:26 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKthat is so sad! Please continue!

kagome99 on April 10, 2007, 5:28:19 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99wow.O_o
poor tohru!
more please!