Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Family Reunions

(takes place after s.h.) Its been a while since sonics last adventure and things are getting quiet...until sonic and co. find a girl with a couple of suprises and a new baddie...The Demonic Life Form. Very interesting...

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Family Reunions

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Family Reunions


Sonic Adventure 4: The Demonic Life Form

Chapter 1: Family Reunions





It was a bright and sunny day in Station Square. Sonic was in Emerald Coast, relaxing on a chair. Tails and Amy were playing in the water. Shadow and Knuckles were, typically, doing nothing but standing looking bored.

“C'mon, guys! It's a nice day, don't waste it just standing there.” Sonic told them.

“I never liked the beach.” Knuckles said, not looking at Sonic. Shadow was still quiet.

“Well…whatever.” Sonic mumbled, lying back down.

“SONIC!” Sonic quickly got up, seeing Amy and Tails running towards him looking freaked out.

“What's up?”

“This girl…”

“She came out of no where!”

“Now she's laying on the beach, unconscious!” Sonic got up to see what they were talking about. Soon enough, he saw a light purple girl hedgehog on the beach, knocked out.

“We got to get this girl some help!” he said, picking her up and over his shoulder. Sonic ran out of Emerald Coast with every one following.

Later that day, everybody was at Tails' workshop, watching over the girl they placed in a bed for her to re-gain consciousness.

“Oh, I hope she'll be alright.” Amy whimpered.

“Don't worry, Amy, this is only minor so she should be able to wake up very soon.” Tails told her, sitting at his workbench. Amy looked back at the girl, her stillness and slow breathing made her worry still.

5 minutes later, she woke up and, slowly, rose from her bed.

“W-where am I?”

“You were unconscious on the beach, so we brought you here.” Sonic explained. The girl looked up at Sonic and studied him; without any warning, she wrapped her arms, tightly, around Sonic.

“Sonic! I thought I would never see you again!” every one was completely stunned, especially Sonic.

“H-how do you…I mean-. “You don't remember me? Orchid? Your sister?”





Out on the sea, the dragon was flying over the vast, blue water until he spotted a little island with a missile shaped object. Curious, he flew over to it and noticed a little sign on it: a circle with two smaller circles, looking as if of eyes, and two closed V shapes, coming out in both the right and left direction.

“This looks like something.” He remarked, dryly, as he flew in an open space. Walking around aimlessly, he was stopped by a tall, thin, golden robot and a small, pudgy, silver robot.

“Halt! You have no permission to be in this premises!” the gray one replied.

“Come any closer and we'll report you to Dr. Eggman!” remarked the gold robot.

“Eggman, eh? Sound like nothing more than a pushover. Now, out of my way!”

The robots were greatly stunned about his choice words on Eggman. The gold robot moved up to his face and looked at him, straight in the eye.

“You can't talk to the doctor like that! We'll have you know that Eggman is the greatest, evil genius on this planet!”

The dragon was getting very annoyed, so he decided to end this, now.

“Are you up in my face?” he asked in his evil tone, knowing this would make them talk.

“AH! Oh, I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do so you wont kill me?”

“Where's this `Eggman'?”

“He's over there!” the silver robot pointed to a long hallway. He slowly walked passed the robots, trembling in the utter most fear. A few minutes later, he made it to a big, blue door with the same design as from outside. Quietly, he entered the room and saw the egg shaped villain, typing stuff into his big computer.

“Bokkun! How many times do I have to tell you, I don't have time to deal with you?!” Eggman turned around and didn't see Bokkun, but a thin, purple dragon, about only a little taller than Sonic. His semi-long, golden hair covered one eye, the other revealing a color of dark blue.

“You've grown since the last time I saw you, Ivo.”

“Seth! How did you get here?! I thought my mother locked you up after you killed my father?” Seth grinned and walked up to Eggman to where he was directly next to him.

“Looks like that old wench you called a mother wasn't very bright as she claimed to be.” His grin quickly went back to his typical frown. A bead of cold sweat ran down Eggman's baldhead.

“What do you want?” Eggman asked, shaking a little.

“Well, nothing really; it's just that I want to butcher every little, living thing on this planet!” Seth took one of his claws and dug it in Eggman's throat, almost piercing it. “Unless you want to join your pathetic excuse of a family, I suggest you stay out of my way!” Eggman started to twitch as his claw went in his neck, the thick, maroon blood drenching Seth's claw.

“Okay, okay! You win!” Seth smiled and put him down.

“Good. Now, hold still.” Before Eggman could respond, Seth punched him on the face, sending him across the room. Now blood was coming from Eggman's neck and mouth.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” the fat genius asked.

“Do you really think you can be trusted that easily?” Seth closed the door on Egg man, locking it from the outside.

“You can't do this! I'll suffocate!”

“All the more reason to keep you in.” Seth slowly walked away, leaving a panicking doctor behind. He flew out of the base and headed for Station Square. “Let the slaughter begin…”










Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pheonix_the_Fox on December 11, 2005, 8:56:17 AM

Pheonix_the_Fox on
Pheonix_the_Fox*Applauding* Brav-o Brav-o I love it so far o and Thanx for letting me use Naoto in my story

DarkPeach on May 11, 2005, 6:23:09 AM

DarkPeach on
DarkPeachYour Sonic's sister? O...k.... anywho, good story so far! DON'T DELETE THIS STORY!!!!

LightShadeRaven on May 8, 2005, 9:52:10 AM

LightShadeRaven on
LightShadeRavenThis is really great. very good job. keep up the good work.

blue_tails on April 20, 2005, 11:39:32 AM

blue_tails on
blue_tailsbtw your a good artist can you make a pic with me and tails

blue_tails on April 20, 2005, 11:35:33 AM

blue_tails on
blue_tailsi like it

Blinkyblah on March 16, 2005, 8:00:24 AM

Blinkyblah on
Blinkyblahit's so interesting my my what good stories you right.

orchid on March 10, 2005, 9:43:17 AM

orchid on
orchidDO YOU LIKE IT?!?!?!?! I REALLY NEED TO KNOW HOW ITS GOING SO FAR! THIS IS MY FIRST REAL SERIOUS ACTION STORIES!!!!