Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one

So this is planned to be about a girl and guy on opistite sides of the world, living two different lives. Offline and online. Hope this works out well. Message me what you think and I will get back to you.

Chapter 1 - chapter one

Chapter 1 - chapter one
People are so reliant on the internet these days. You can shop online, learn online, study online and even socialise online. You can practically live online. Its too easy to get addicted to this cyber world. Believe me I know.

I’m Billy by the way. I know, its a bit boyish for a girl but hey, my mother gave it to me. So my hair is about down to my waist and layered. It's currently a light brown but I do change it often. My eyes are a really pretty blue. At least I think so. I would consider myself well toned but I’m not to judge. People do say my skin tone is rather pale but I really don't care.

So anyway I am really addicted to this site. Its a chat site for teens. Basically I stumbled upon it one day and figured I'd give it a go. I was instantly hooked. It was an addiction straight away.

I didn't bother uploading an photos. I don't want some creep fapping over my pictures or just talking to me because I may look appealing to them. I browsed around the site and opened up my chat window. Someone began speaking to me straight away.


Billysherebro signed in.

Somethingaboutskyler; Hello
Billysherebro; Hi
Somethingaboutskyler; How are you?
Billysherebro; Good. What about you?
Somethingaboutskyler; I’m okay
Billysherebro; Mind if I ask asl?
Somethingaboutskyler; 19/m/us. Yourself?
Billysherebro;18/f/au. So how is the big US?
Somethingaboutskyler; its not what its people tend to think it is. What about Australia?
Billysherebro;Its sucky but it's not all bush down here.
Somethingaboutskyler; All bush? You may think I’m a creep after saying this but that sounds kind of... hot.
Billysherebro; hmm...
Somethingaboutskyler; I’m totally kidding so don't worry. By the way I am Skyler. Though you probably already figured that part out. I am going to take a leap and say your names Billy right?
Billysherebro; Spot on.
Somethingaboutskyler; So how is life down under anyway? Is it anything like how they portray it in the movies?
Billysherebro; Not really. People got to school. People work. People shop.
Somethingaboutskyler; So no riding kangaroo's to school?
Billysherebro; Nope. I have never seen one in my life. We don't have that stupid bogan accent either.
Somethingaboutskyler; What's a bogan?
Billysherebro; Umm well, they typically wear flannies, drink alcohol, have mullet hair(if a male), loads of children at a young age and they talk like the stereotypical Australian.
Somethingaboutskyler; I think I get it. So like our 'hics' and stuff?
Billysherebro; Pretty much. Anyway I have to go bro. Gotta do chores and stuff.
Somethingaboutskyler; Oh okay well talk later?
Billysherebro; Yeah sure.

Billysherebro signed off.


I got up from my computer and went to do some cleaning around the house like usual. My family is rather large as well so there is a lot of mess to be dealt with. My parents had eight children in total. They both have steady jobs with okay pays but life is still tight. We live in a five bedroom house which makes it quite crowded as well.

So there are two girls and six boys in our house. There are two people per room. It wouldn't be so bad if the rooms were larger but they're rather small.

It also doesn't help that my siblings get frustrated with each easily and so there is always some form of fight happening. Whether it be physical or verbal. I’m usually the one who has to intervene. I walked from room to room tidying when I heard the start of something.

“frack you Christian,” Tomas screamed. I heard the sound of shattering glass.

“Okay what's going on?” I yelled at them both.

“Christian fracking kissed Ally. I had dibs on her,” Tomas stated. Tomas and Christian are both sixteen year old testosterone filled twins. They are identical but Tomas dies his hair dark and straightens it on a regular basis. His fashion is dark and he has a right-side snake bite. Christian however keeps his golden curls. He dresses in typical guy clothes. Complete opposites. And they both absolutely hate each other.

“frack you. You can't 'Dibs' a person idiot,” said Christians voice. His voice sounded a little distant so I looked outside of the broken window. He was laying on a path of broken glass.

“You okay?” I asked. Good thing out house is only one story.

“Yeah,” he said as he got up.

“Okay. Tomas, since you pushed him then you better clean this up,” I stated.

“That's not fair. He's the prick,” Tomas protested.

“Let me finish. Christian, go clean the kitchen,” I stated.

He made some groan sound but I gave him the 'Get in the kitchen before I force you in there' look.

“Mum and Dad are so going to kill us,” I whispered to myself. This is the third window this month.

I eventually gave up on cleaning and went to bed. It was the first day of year twelve tomorrow so I needed the rest.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment