Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Mystery Person...

Being cool doesn't always mean you're popular. But in this case, it does! (:

Chapter 3 - The Mystery Person...

Chapter 3 - The Mystery Person...
As I picked up my phone, I got uneasy and looked around me like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to. No one was in the room, thank goodness.
I clicked OK to read the message, and it said:

heyy! how r u feelin 2day?

I was scared. I didn't know who it was from. I thought maybe it was someone from school that I knew, but I just didn't have their number. So, I slid my full keyboard out from under the touch screen and wrote out:

howd u get this number? who r u?

I was scared, but I tried to type as fast as I could. I hoped the person would reply soon. They did.

ummm im not gonna tell u that just yet. i know itll get on ur nerves. just a little. jk a lot. just know that u know me. k?

I looked at the message and read it over and over again. I didn't fully understand how they would know me, but I wouldn't know exactly who they were. I just didn't get it.

look it. if u dont tell me who u r im not gonna reply to ur messages ever. EVER. and ill put u in my contacts list as 'creep. dont answer no matter what u do'

I slid the keyboard back underneath the touch screen and I waited for them to answer. About thirty seconds later, a reply came.

ok then. i'll tell u the first letter of my middle name. but only if u reply. huh??? whos gonna win now?!

I read the message and clicked END on my phone. I didn't want to talk to that person. They didn't want to tell me their name so I shouldn't want to talk to them right? I figured I'd reply in an hour.
As I watched TV, my phone rang, and I looked at it. The number was from the person that I had been texting earlier. I read the message and it said:

hey look. sorry, im jake from school. just wondering how ur doing. im worried bout u.

I couldn't believe it. I HAD JAKE'S PHONE NUMBER! I texted back immediately.

yeah right...but i mean. it could be u cuz u supposedly carried me to the nurse yesterday.

I slid my keyboard back under my phone and I couldn't wait to see when he would reply. I knew it was during school, but the most popular boy in school can get away with anything! His smile would just make the teachers forget that he was ever texting right in front of their faces. He knew his power. I had Science with him last year. He did everything against the rules like texting, and chewing gum, but the teachers didn't care. Especially the girl teachers, I might add. Weird. I know.

im totally serious. ill even call u if u dont believe me. and yeah. i did carry u to the nurses yesterday. nbd!! everyone thinks i like u now.

My heart started beating faster. I slid the keyboard out of my phone and texted him:

wow. how could they think that from that? just wondering. do u like me?

My heart was beating faster and I was blushing. Luckily, no one was in my room with me or they would've asked me who I was talking to. And what I was talking about. The message came in from him. I was scared. I couldn't look. But I had to. I had to know if he liked me or not. Quite frankly, I liked him. Whoever is nice enough to pick up someone they don't know if they were unconsious and on the floor, is nice enough to be my boyfriend. I clicked ok, and read the message.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KokoroTsuki24 on May 31, 2009, 2:34:13 PM

KokoroTsuki24 on
KokoroTsuki24ooh my gosh! so kewl! i cant wait to see what it says!