Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - All Alone Script

this is my script from my video production class, its just making fun at horror films.

Chapter 0 - All Alone Script

Chapter 0 - All Alone Script
ALL ALONE







EXTERIOR. DAY- CAR PARK OF SCHOOL



L.S. The car park is deserted; there are a few cars in a few spaces. A girl walks from the small road which is at the edge of the car park. Shes around 15 years old and in her school uniform; she is carrying her bag. C.U. She moves her head side to side, looking for her group of friends, which are normally there at this time. M.S panning. She walks up to the B-block building

EXTERIOR. DAY- OUTSIDE B-BLOCK



M.S. The girl stops outside of B-block. C.U. She looks at her watch; its 8:40am. Her friends are normally her at this time. C.U. She looks around; without moving her body, only her head.

GIRL

Hmmm it is Monday, where could they be?

M.S. The girl has a worried look on her face; shes not sure why she is alone.

EXTERIOR. DAY- THE PATIO



L.S Panning. She walks along to the centre of the patio; she looks around again, no-ones there.

GIRL

Hello? Anyone there? Hello?

C.U. She is still worried.

HIDDEN PEOPLE

(Giggling)

M.S. The girl looks around to the main doors; she looks confused.
GIRL

Hello? Is someone there?

E.L.S. She walks to the main door.












INTERIOR. DAY- THE MAIN ENTRANCE HALL



M.S Panning. The girl walks slowly towards the trophy cabinet, she stops and looks round.

GIRL

Hello? Is anyone here?

M.S panning. She walks up towards the stairs to B-block and walks up them halfway.

HIDDEN PEOPLE

(Random whispering)

L.S Tilting. The girl looks up the rest of the stairs, frightened, trying to see if anyone is there. M.S She walks up them and enters the first floor of B-block.

INTERIOR. DAY- FIRST FLOOR OF B-BLOCK



M.S. She walks along the corridor, looking though the doors of the classrooms. C.U. She stops outside room B108. M.S. She breathes heavily.

GIRL

Hello? Please, this isnt funny!

M.S. She sees a wooden pole on the floor and picks it up. L.S. Carrying her weapon, the girl continues walking.

HIDDEN PEOPLE

(SCREAMING)

L.S. The girl hears the screams and runs towards the bridge.

INTERIOR. DAY- THE BRIDGE



M.S. The girl sees something lying on the ground, she walks up to its and picks it up. L.S Its a birthday card. She opens it. Its blank inside.

GIRL

Whose card is this? And who screamed? Somethings not right, my friends should be here. Maybe I should check my mentor.

M.S. She looks up towards the other end of the bridge. She gets up and walks there.










INTERIOR. DAY- SECOND FLOOR OF T-BLOCK



C.U. She looks around, because she can hear some eerie music.

GIRL

(Looking around)Where thats coming from?

M.S. She walks up to T21 and opens the door.

INTERIOR. DAY- INSIDE T21



M.S Panning. The room is dark, the curtains are drawn and the lights are off. C.U The girl closes the door slowly and quietly. She looks around, but can hardly see. M.S She looks scared.

HIDDEN PEOPLE

(Whispering) SHHH... shes here! (Random Giggles)

M.S. The girl picks up a nearby chair and drops the wooden pole. C.U. She goes to the light switch and turns it on. L.S. The hidden people jump out of various hiding places.

HIDDEN PEOPLE

(Shouting) SURPRIZE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GIRL

M.S (Shocked) AHHHHH!

The girl faints and falls on the floor. The group of people surround her, confused.

HIDDEN PERSON 1

C.U. Uhh, hey are you alright?

HIDEN PERSON 2

C.U. Oh well done Emma! You scared her!

HIDDEN PERSON 3

C.U. Hey! Its was Jos idea!

HIDDEN PERSON 1

C.U. No it wasnt!

M.S. Zoom. The girls continue to shout at each other as the girl lies on the floor, not moving.









Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment