Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Halloween

The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.

Chapter 1 - Halloween

Chapter 1 - Halloween

Yugioh: Halloween Trick or Treats Do and Don'ts
By: Pharoh Cazuki


I'd like to thank my friend Nadira she uploaded a video of this and I decided to convert it to a story. I worked really hard on this for about an hour or so. So no flames and just so you know I don't own Yugioh though you can always dream.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yami: Hello everybody as you know halloween is coming up fast.

Yugi: And even if you don't like to wear ridiculous outfits...

Tea: And even if your neighbors are actually strangers...

Yami: Like ours.

Yugi: You'll still wanna take this opportunity to demand they give you free candy.

Seto: And ammo.

Yami: No, Seto, its just candy.

Seto: Yeah, ammo made of candy. Like nugget bullets. Score!

Yami: First, your gonna need a decent costume.

Tea: You don't wanna spend to much money, though.

Yugi: That would just defeat the whole purpose of getting free candy corn.

Bakura: Yeah, Bakura is having inexpensive idea for costume'...

Ryo: You can make a toga out of bed sheets.

Bakura: Nay, Bakura have no bed he sleep on a log made of yak hair.

Tea: You can dress as a witch really cheaply just wear all black and carry a broom.

Bakura: Ya if you wanna look like goth maid you could also listen to kuro (sp?) while scrubbing the toilet.

Yami: What do you suggest, Bakura?

Bakura: Bakura, has bestest solution for costume made yet a mouetachia.

Yugi: Moueta-who?

Bakura: Mouetachia. Its easy to grow and its looking good on all persons. Plus, have many options such as cowboy mouetachia, fancy mouetachia, milk mouetachia, or like Bakura sexy mouetachia. Plus, can offer rides instead of candy. Its even looking good on the lady's *picture of tea with a mustach* You remind me of my mother.

Tea: Oh gross!

Yami: Now that you got a costume you need to now the right way to ask for candy...

Yugi: Take a look at these examples and see if you can spot the right approach.

Seto: *knocks on door* Give me candy of I'll punch you BUZZ *knocks on door again* Trick or treat, guess what the trick was... give me candy or I'll punch you BUZZ *knocks on door again* I told you I want some candy and now its punching time. Candy!!! Huah candy!

Yami: Okay, none of those were correct.

Seto: Still got my candy you hippie. Score!

Yugi: Of course, if you get no treat you must trick, but trick wisely.

Bakura: *knocks on door* Hello its Bakura waiting to get candy or trick... oh wait you have something on your shoulder oooheheheheahahahaha ahaha its funny BUZZ *knock on door* Hello am knocking on door just to shake hand ahahaha its my hand *knocks on door* Hello is not suspicious BUZZ.

Seto: Uhuu what uhuu?

Bakura: Oo uh ehh uhoo!! Bakura is also suggesting you burn down person's house for extra good trick. Ahahaha its funny and its the national joke of my country.

Yami: Bakura, that isn't an exceptable trick!

Yugi: That's right... unless you live in Detroit.

Yami: Its not exceptable there either.

Tea: Bakura, why don't you just t-p the guy's yard or something?

Bakura: Yeah Bakura can no afford toilet paper... is more expensive then paper money from Bakura's country.

Tea: Okay that's scary!

Yugi: It is halloween.

Yami: Hey, Tea, what are you doing here ,anyway, we thought you mysteriously died?

Yugi: Hey, where'd you get that scccary costume?

Tea: Costume?! I'm not wearing a costume?

Grim Reaper: Uuuhhuu, me neither *demonic voice*

Everyone: AHHH!!!

Seto: You guys are a bunch of halloweinies hehe get it halloween plus weinie equals you hehe score that was awesome, now give me your candy or its punching time. You first grim reaper and no raisins or penny's they're like those I don't know chocolate covered ones yeah its like money and food all in one.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment