Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Warning!

This has been in my head for a while so...I hope u like it!

Chapter 1 - Warning!

Chapter 1 - Warning!
He heard something while he was asleep and it woke him up from his pleasant dream.He was mad and he thought"those dumb helldogs!I told Father about those being noisy...plus that was the first good dream I ever had in my whole life!"He stormed out of his room and intended to speak to his Father whether Father like it or not!Father was waiting for him.He seemed to be tired,his skin even more redder than before,and what even more disturbing is that he looked exactly like those weak humans!He knew that his son was not pleased with this noise,the way he looked like and spoke"my son,Dark,...my time is coming to close and this Hell is starting to lose its flames.This place is in danger than before.."
Dark was surprised by this news but he hadn't felt any danger in Hell before."What is going on?"Dark asked.His Father,the king of Hell,seemed to be sad about this conversation and simply said"you must find a maiden worth your life.Find her and help her find the power that she may have stored inside her soul .This place,as I said before,is losing its flames and that kind of disaster is a warning to remind me of what will happen if I don't act soon."Dark looked even more confused but he still followed what he meant."But Father!I never went to this Earth before!!How am I supposed to find a portal around here and what is that sudden chill down here??"Dark asked.Father looked at his son and said to get out of here by finding a scared mirror and summon his dark powers to activate it and also to tell the mirror to go to a section of Earth that is accessible to demons from Hell but it must be told this direction clearly or it will cast him to somewhere he must not be in such as New York City.Dark looked confused but he stored all of this information carefully.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment