Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The first day of school (part one)

My story is sort of a Naruto, Inuyasha, type school story. It's about a group of high school girls and thier special high school life. They go to a school of witches and demons and well, you get the point.

Chapter 1 - The first day of school (part one)

Chapter 1 - The first day of school (part one)
KNOCK, KNOCK. 'Mmmmmph' I growned as I got out of bed and walked over to the door. "Hey, why are you not dressed yet? We half to get to class in half an hour. Come on, Hurry up!!" Katya yelled as she ran to my closet and through out my uniform. "Fine, I'm going, I'm going." I growned as I walked to the bathroom, got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, and slipped on my socks and shoes. "Hurry up." Katya said pulling me out the door.
At the train station. "Hey girls, wats up?" Venus said as her and Kiana walked up. "Nothin, much." I said. It was a normal rainy day at the train station. "It's a horrible day, it's raining. I hate the rain, it gets me wet, I DON'T LIKE WET!!" Kiana yelled.
"So, hows our little kitty today?" Naruto asked as he through his arms around Kiana's neck."Wet." she said annoyed. WELCOME, IF YOU ARE WAITING TO GET ON THE TRAIN TO CENTRAL STATION PLEASE GET ABOURD. "This is our ride, lets go." Naruto smiled and pulled Kiana onto the train. "Man, now my hair is wet." Kiana said angerly. "Don't worry, I'll keep it dry." Naruto said as he hugged Kiana and laid his head on the top of hers."Hissssssss" Kiana hissed as Naruto freaked and got off.
At school, "Azarath, girls, wats up?" Shadow asked running up to us. "Nothin, you?" Katya asked. "Nothin. I'm surprised im here with you guys, I barly passed math." Shadow smiled. "Me, too." Kiana hissed. "Wats up with Kiana?" Shadow asked pointing to Kiana. " It's not nice to point." Kiana said angerly. "She got wet." I said as Kiana hissed at Inuyasha while he was walking down the hall.
I walked into the classroom and sat down as the bell rang. "O.K. class, I am your P.C. teacher.(power controle.)


Hey, Azarath here, sorry to end it here, but I just started, so
I haven't come up with the rest yet. hope you like it so far. please read part two of the chapter.

lots of love. LOL. Azarath Metrion

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on May 29, 2008, 12:08:07 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonwill you add ppl to ur story