Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 1 yuyu

My stories are back and better than ever+_+See the romantic start to the funny end.

Chapter 1 - 1 yuyu

Chapter 1 - 1 yuyu
my version
of
Yuyu Hakusho

by:punkrocker








We find our heros in a dark forest.Koenma sent them on weird mission to find a woman with
strange magic powers that he wants to get on profile.Its two days before Valintines day and Hiei dosen't have a date.
"So, Kuwabara who's your valintine."Yusuke chuckles."Duh Yukina she's my one true love."Kuwabara answers.Hiei
shivers.(For people who don't know Yukina and Hiei are related -_- sigh I wish he tell her)"Hey Kurama who is your valintine?" Yusuke asked "Yeah, I heard you and Botan were going out." Kuwabara questions."Yes, Botan is my date."
Kurama answers.Both Yusuke and Kuwabara started laughing.(I don't think Kurama and Hiei are gay +_+) "Hey Hiei do you have a date?" Kurama asked."No!"Hiei answers "Dating is for the weak minded". Yusuke points at a woman in the bushes. "I think thats the one were suposed to meet?". The woman spots them.She has long brown hair,green eyes, a black skirt, and top with a red dragon design on it."Oh, hello you must be the spriat detectives."she questioned.
Hiei started staring at her.He blushed in an instant."Yeup, thats us and you are?"Yusuke asked."My name is Jennifer Benji."Jennifer answered."Ok, Koenma wants a profile on you so were going to need you birthday,your blood type,and what you can do."Yusuke explains. He takes out a pen and waits for her to talk. "I was born 12/3/90 in Tokyo,Japan." "My blood type is A positive." "I go to the same school that you two go to." "I have the abilty to fly with my wings of light."
"I poof stuff up with a wave of my wand.""And I have magic pets at home."Jennifer explains."Ok, all we need is your powers." "Kuwabara you'll be the test dummy."Yusuke explains."Why me?!?!"Kuwabara asked."Because""Because why"(Ok, this is going to take a while lets skip that part ok ~_~)Kuwabara steps in front of Jennifer."I'll go easy on you ok."Kuwabara offers."Thanks, but that won't be nessary."Jennifer offers.(Ok this is also a boring part so lets skip it ~_~)
"And the winner is Jennifer!"Kurama yells. Kuwabara was on the ground face first."Oh, here is a potion to help you with
that."Jennifer reaches into her pocket and grabs a potion and hands it to Kuwabara. "Ok, we'll send this to Koenma and see what happens."Yusuke explains.



To be countined...

Please comment!















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 2:26:45 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunThis must be when Hiei first meets Jennifer? ^_^ Poor Hiei. He doesn't have a date and everyone else does. I wish Hiei does tell Yukina that he is her brother. Must read on...