Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2 yuyu

My stories are back and better than ever+_+See the romantic start to the funny end.

Chapter 2 - 2 yuyu

Chapter 2 - 2 yuyu
My version
of
Yuyu hakusho 2

By: punkrocker





When we last saw our heros they met Jennifer Benji.Hiei fell in love with the women.Yusuke sent the profile to Koenma he will decied what to do with it."Hey,Yusuke what does Koenma want with that file anyway?"Kuwabara asked."I don't know maybe were getting a new detective or somthing."Yusuke answers.In a near by tree Hiei is picking petals off a flower."She loves me, she loves not ,she loves me."Hiei countined.Mean while down below. "Hey guys,whats up."Jennifer asked."Hey Yusuke since you know that I have powers I can do this."Jennifer pointed her finger at Yusuke and gave him a wege."That was for taking my sandwhich."Jennifer explained.Kuwabara started laughing his brains out.Jennifer spots Hiei in a tree."Oh,Hey Hiei mind if come up?"Jennifer asked.Hiei looked at her and blushed again."I'll take that as a yes."Jennifer climbs the tree."What are you doing in this tree?"Jennifer asked.Hiei doesn't answer."Hey, you want to go to my house?"Jennifer asked hoping he'd say yes.Hiei nodded and jumped from the tree.Jennifer followed.Yusuke finally gets the underwear off his head."Jennifer your dead meat!!"Yuske yells and runs after her.





To be countined





[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 2:31:27 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunHiei's so cute when he blushes! And there's the part where he has a flower and wonders if Jennifer likes him. ^^ Hiei must ask her out!! GO HIEI!!