Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Another Version

My stories are back and better than ever+_+See the romantic start to the funny end.

Chapter 5 - Another Version

Chapter 5 - Another Version


Our story begins infront of Kurama's school.Hiei was waiting for the bell to ring and for Kurama to walk through the doors.But,while he was waiting he felt a sudden chill up his spine.The wind started to blow.It russeled the trees and rain began to fall.He looked up at the once clear blue sky and wondered where the rain came from.Finally the bell rang,but before he jumped down from the tree.He noticed something glaring at him.He looked at it again,but it was gone."Hello!"A voice came from behind.Hiei jumped,turned around with a glare.It was girl,with long brown hair tied with a red bow.Her green eyes sparkled like the dew on the leaves.Oddly,she was wearing the boy's uniform."What do you want?!"She raised an eyebrow and shook her head."Relax,I'm just being friendly.You're a friend of Kurama's,right?"Hiei took her by the throat and pined her against the tree trunk."Who are you?And how do you know Kurama's name?"She glared at him and tried to get out of his grip.She grabbed him and pull him off the tree.They fell to the ground below with a loud thump.Fist after fist,they fought while students cheered them on.Kurama struggled through the crowd.They stopped fighting,when Hiei ripped off her jacket.She blushed and huddled on the ground.Her face red and tears running down her cheek."You..you...you jerk!!"She sent Hiei and her jacket,flying through the air.Kurama sighed and handed the girl his jacket.The crowd left with a few chuckles."Geez Kurama,I didn't know your friend would be this much of a jerk!"."Well,you did catch him off guard..."."Wonder where he landed?" The girl ran off with Kurama behind her.Mean while,by a near by lake.A splash disrupted the piece and quite of the forest.A series of air bubbles came to the surface,along with Hiei.He gasped for air and swam back to shore.He reached shore and cursed under his breath."How did she do that with just one punch?She's definitly not human..."He thought."There you are!"He turned around to a the girl again.He glared at her and his hand was hoovering over the hilt of his katana."Hiei,don't be so aggresive."Kurama chuckled.She held out a hand to him."Let's start over,shall we?"He took her hand.The hand shake seemed harmless,until Hiei threw into the lake.Her landing was a huge splash in the middle of the lake."Hiei,that wasn't such a good idea."."And why not?"."That's the princess of a demon world village."."And I care why?"."Forget it..."Kurama sighed.The princess floated to the top.She started to splash and struggle."Should we help her?"."Hn..."Hiei started to walk away from the shore.When Kurama turned back to the lake,she was already out of the water.His eyes widen when he saw,wings sprouting out of her back.He blushed when he realized the jacket fell off of her."Don't you dare walk away from me,you baka!!"She rushed towards him without noticing her jacket was.She grabbed Hiei's shoulder and he was face to bandages.He blushed and his eyes widened."Hey,I'm up here......"She looked down and blushed.
She started to whimper and ran towards the forest."Now look what you've done..."Kurama chased her."For someone so strong,she is really senstive."Hiei ran after him.They found her crying behind a tree.Kurama nugded Hiei and he knelt down to her.He rolled his eyes and said"Look,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to be so agressive..."She looked at him with tear filled eyes.She threw her arms around him and embraced him tightly.He blushed and looked to Kurama.Kurama was just as confused as he was."Thank you...."She looked up at him.She gently kissed his lips and buried her face in his chest.Hiei escaped from her embrace."What is with you?!First,you try to kill me!Now,your kissing me and hugging me!Who are you exactly?!"Hiei demanded.She stood up and started to giggle."I am Jennifer Benji,princess of the Angel Demons!Sorry about before,but I needed to make sure you were tough enough."."For what exactly?"She handed them a file."I need your help.You see,I was trapped in the castle of my home town.But,some how I managed to escape.But I know she,will find me..."+_+Who is she hiding from?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment