Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Bloopez*crash*

I thought I'd make some bloopers of my story.+_+Hope you like them.

Chapter 2 - Bloopez*crash*

Chapter 2 - Bloopez*crash*
Blooperz




By:punkrocker












More bloopers^_^.Me:Ok people daytwo lets get it right.Hiei:Thanks~walks into the door~Jennifer:You ok~chuckled~.Later on.Behind the scenes on the Kuwabara cam.Yusuke:Hey Kurama~saw Kurama kissing Botan~Bleck!!!!Hiei:Jennifer,how much did you put in?Jennifer:Five cans of hair spary just like you said.Kuwabara:Five cans of hair spary!?!DANG!!!Hiei:Kuwabara get that camera out of my face!!!~runs after him~Jennifer:That's Hiei for you cute,always mad,and calm.Kuwabara:Hey Jennifer I see London, I see France, I see Jennifer's underpants~laughs~Jennifer:KUWABARA!!!!!!!!~everybody runs after him~Kuwabara:That's all for behind the scenes with Kuwabara.AHHHHH!!!!!!Everybody else:KUWABARA GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!Back to the bloopers.Hiei and Jennifer:YING YANG Dragon!!!!!!!!Me:CUT!!!!!!Hiei:WHAT that was perfect!!!?!!?!?!~drops on the floor~Jennifer:Well that's it for the day.Check out A Yuyu hakusho Christmas.~picks up Hiei~Bye!!!
[/b]

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yukina-chun on June 28, 2005, 1:38:47 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunKuwabara causing trouble and Hiei's cute, always mad, and calm. Yep, that's Hiei. And I guess Kuwabara would make a great popurazzie with 'Behind the scenes with Kuwabara!' ^^ The scene about the YinYang Dragons was also funny! Hiei had it perfect!! YUYU HAKUSHO FOREVER!!!!!!!!

punkrocker on March 3, 2007, 1:09:33 AM

punkrocker on
punkrockerThat's was a little confusing,when I wrote it.I wasn't paying attention.+_+

jesslovesbilly82 on July 22, 2005, 5:50:51 PM

jesslovesbilly82 on
jesslovesbilly82thats was sooooo funny.

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on July 19, 2005, 3:38:39 PM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_AnimeXD *falls out of chair laughing* Kuwabara is such a baka. the bloopers r hilarious. *gives pocky and pixie sticks*

punkrocker on June 15, 2005, 12:58:13 PM

punkrocker on
punkrockerKuwabara is such an idot+_+