Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Final Judgement

Did you ever want to journey into a world of absurd fiction and strange adventures?Another classic story in anime form.+_+

Chapter 8 - The Final Judgement

Chapter 8 - The Final Judgement
Chapter Seven
The Final Judgement




"Damn where did she go?!"Alice looked around franticlly.The Hatter was busy catching his breath."Hatter,do you know where the bunny might have gone?"."Possibly to the Queen's castle."
"Okay then let's go!!"Hatter took the lead again,holding onto Alice's hand.They trotted down the grove path.White roses passing them suddenly,the scenery changed when Alice saw red paint drip from the roses.She stopped"Who would defile such a pretty rose?"Her question was answered when she heard something in the distance."Paint the roses red,or the Queen will surely have our head!"Alice followed the sounds.She saw four seemly normal people(And one robot),painting the white roses with a watery paint.Hatter stayed behind Alice."Why so bashfull?"."No,reason.Shouldn't we get going?"The Hatter urged her down the path.He stopped when one of the painters stepped infront of him."Hello Hatter,it's nice to see you."She said in a sweet voice.She wore white overall with a heart symbol on the chest.The Hatter froze.Alice looked at the others and then at her."Why are you painting the roses?"."Because someone didn't hear the Queen when she said red roses!"One of the other painters interrupted.She was a little more annoyed.She had the same overalls,but with a spade and purple and pink ears.Most likely,she's related to the cat."Hey Diamond,stop fooling around.The Queen will kill us if she finds out what happened!!"Spade rushed off to lecur the other two."She's been a little tense lately."Heart said calmly.The bickering in the distance became louder,until finally a loud motor could be heard.The trio turned to see that Diamond had started up her vespa."Screw painting,let's just run them over and start over again!!"She reved up the scooter and started racing over the grove,driving into every tree."She always does this..."Was written on Club's screen.The vespa came speeding down the path towards the Hatter.Alice pushed him out of the way.Heart simply just stepped aside."Hatter,are you okay?!"She shook him,but he didn't respond.Heart shook her head."This always happens when he comes through the grove.Maybe you should go.The castle is just down the path."Alice nodded.She dragged the Hatter down the path,trying to dodge the speeding vespa.The Hatter's eyes stayed fixated on Heart.They reached the entrance to the castle."What's wrong with you?!"Hatter awoke from his trance."It's complicated..."He said while walking into castle.The castle entrance was standing at to the clouds,maybe into space.There were guards everywhere,all with the same cards symbols as before.The castle courtyard had tall hedges surronding everything within it.A large desk sat behind a stout podium.Hundreds of guests were mingling.Brightly colored streamers and ballons were everywhere.Alice browsed around the guests and decorations.One part of the crowd,she was particularlly interested in.There were screaming women surrounding a familar character.Anntenas sprang up,when a pair of big green eyes spotted her.The green eyes plowed through the crowd."Alice!It's so lovely to see you again!"The caterpillar shook her hands with four of his hands."I'm so glad you got out of the meadow.It seems that you've become very popular."The conversation would've lasted longer,but the crowd of cheering women pulled him back.She waved good-bye and moved onto the next crowd.She heard yelling from the otherside of the courtyard.Alice reconized the shrills and walked over to see that she was right.The Tweedle's were arguing again.She rolled her eyes and walked past them.They stopped when they saw her.They exchanged a simple wave and she moved on.Tweedle Dee slapped Tweedle Dum's head."Don't just wave,ask her to come over!"."You did the same thing!"The agrument continued.Alice saw the March Hare watching Billy and the Dodo singing drunk.Of course where they there,the rabbit isn't too far away.Alice quietly snuck up on the rabbit."Finally!"The rabbit was spooked,she ran into the crowd of people.Alice would've followed her,but she was stopped by the sound of trumpets."All silence for the Queen!"The room did so.The room grew dark and a spot light lit up the desk.A dark figure emerged from the shadows.A large robe trailed the figure.A large crown shined in the light.The figure raised a triumpet.After he blowed very loudly into it he shouted"Presenting the Queen!!"The lights turned on and the figure sat down.The Queen finally emerged.Her crown was much smaller,but her dress seem to take up most of the desk.Her dress was striped with black and red,the striped had all of the card symbols sowen on,much like the figure's robe."All rise!"She shouted.Suddenly the entire courtyard turn into a court."Place the accused on the podium!!"Alice was swooped up by the card guard and place onto the podium.Her hands and legs were bonded with chains.Alice struggled to get free.She heard something clang behind her.She turned to see a scythe being sharpened in the back of the court room."Off with her head!!"The scythe was taken off the grinding stone and placed just above her head.Hatter stood up"Wait!!I call for a trial!!"The Queen poundered this thought.She gave the signal to the guard.He lowered the scythe."We shall have trial!!"."But your highness,what about your original plan?"She smacked the king's head."It's my court!!"She screamed childishly.This act made Alice,wonder if she was going to live."All who has seen the accused,please rise!"Half of the courtroom rised.The Queen pointed to the Caterpillar."You!!What has the defendent done to you?"."She helped me get out into the world."."Are you happy?"."I suppose so,I've met new people."A scoreboard appeared by the desk.One side read "Alice",the other read"Queen".One point was added to Alice.A sigh of relief came from the "accused".The Queen then pointed to the Tweedle couple."What has the defendent done to you?"Tweedle Dee stepped forward."She helped us solve one of our quorals."."Yeah,one!"Tweedle Dum said.Tweedle Dee turned around and glared at him."What did you say?!"The Hatter glared at the two.They both sat down quietly.Another point appear on Alice's side."That was close..."."Silence!!"The Queen shouted.She pouted.The king stood up and pointed to the Hatter."You seemed to very concerned about the defendent.What has she done to you?"He cleared his throat.He looked at Alice."She stole my heart."A point appeared on the Queen's side."Hatter..."Alice groaned."Let me explain,I love her.I didn't mean she stole something from me."The Queen rolled her eyes and switched the point."Nice save..."Alice looked at the Hatter."Didn't this human do anything?!"Almost instantly the Rabbit, came with a list."I have the defendent's criminal record right here!"The Queen clapped in delight.The Rabbit straightened the list."Destroyed my house,killed the Red Rose,killed the Jabberwocky-"."My Snow Flak is dead?!!"She shrilled."Yes,sadly ma'am..."The Queen jumped from her desk."That does it!!!The defendent will be sent to death!!!"The Queen screamed.The guard raised the scythe once more."Wait!!Isn't there something I could do to resolve this peacefully?"Alice said nervously.The Queen crossed her arms."There is one thing,if you give me a gift.I'll set you free.But,how are you supposed to give me a gift in this situation."She gave the command."Hold on!I have something right here."The Hatter walked down the aisle with a box.The Queen clapped her hands in delight.The Hatter gave her the present.The King gave the guard the signal,the guard unlocked Alice.He threw her into the Hatter."Thanks for saving me,but how did you get the gift so quickly?"."Let's just say I owe someone a favor."Alice kissed the Hatter on the lips.His face lit up."Oh,how lovely!!"The Queen put on a pair of cat ears.Alice looked at the Queen and saw the cat,sitting on her head.He seemed weightless.The Queen didn't seem to notice him.Alice signaled the cat to get off her head.He disappeared and reappeared under her skirt."Stupid cat,go away..."Alice whispered."What did you call me?!"Embarrassed,Alice tried to stay quiet.The cat disappeared and reappeared behind the Queen.He put his hand over the Queen's backside.Alice shook her head.She tried to get help from the Hatter,but he didn't notice him either.The cat grabbed it,the Queen jumped and turned around and saw nothing.She looked to the King"I told you not to touch me there!!"."It wasn't me!!"While she was distracted the cat grabbed her chest.She squealed."That's enough Chesire!!"Out of nowhere Spade,tackled the cat.He fell to the ground.Finally, the Queen noticed him.Rage filled her body,she began stomping on him."You were supposed to guard my Snow Flak!!"That statement had the same effect on Alice."You made me kill the Queen's pet?!"She started punching the cat.When they had their fill of beating him,they left him maggled on the ground.The Queen turned to Alice."Since your present turned out to be the killer of my pet and the odds ruled against you.I have no choice but,to band you from WonderLand!"She grew silent.A sudden burst of laughter escaped from Alice."You mean I can go home?"The Queen nodded her head."Okay!What do I have to do?!"The Queen pointed to the Rabbit."Catch her..."Before she could even finish,Alice charged at the Rabbit.The Rabbit ran out of the courtroom.She hid in the grove."Where are you stupid rabbit?!"An ear stuck out from behind a tree.Alice quietly snuck up on the tree.She grabbed the ear.The rabbit tried to run ,but couldn't."Now,take me home!!"In the distant Alice could hear a voice calling to her."Rebecca....Rebecca wake up!"Her eyes opened to Hiei's face.She stood up to see everyone standing around her."You fell alseep during the movie."Kurama chuckled."It was all a dream?"Rebecca looked around.No meadow,no Queen,no Hatter,no Chesire,not even the rabbit.+_+
[/b]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on September 29, 2007, 8:15:31 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animehahaha... that was awesome! great ending! =^_^= i love this story! it was great! =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks*