Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dream Girl

15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing

Chapter 1 - Dream Girl

Chapter 1 - Dream Girl


Draco gazed around the empty garden, as he listened to Beethoven's 5th, playing in the background. His parents were throwing another party, about their 6th one since he had returned from his fifth year at Hogwarts. Draco sighed as he rose from the cold stone garden bench. He had to go back inside his parents were expecting it of him. This was one of the few parties where there were actually other people his age there, but there was only two of them and Draco had yet to meet them. The two people were a girl and a boy; he had found that out from his mother earlier as she was helping him fix his tie. Not only that but the two had moved from America along with their father who was now one of Mister Malfoy's partners in business he guessed you could call what his father did business. He had hardly taken two steps to the entrance when a girl that appeared to be his age walked out. That must be her Draco thought to himself she looks like a goody, just like Potter and his gang. He glanced at the young girl who had just walked out into the garden. She looked to be an inch or two shorter than Draco with brown hair that went a little past her shoulders, green eyes and rosy cheeks. Her green dress though simple brought out her eyes brilliantly, but Draco paid no attention to that. The girl turned to lookup that was when she spotted Draco.



“Hello, you must be Draco”. She stated.



“A bit obvious, don't you think?” said Draco with his usual sneer and snide comments.



The girl took no notice of this, if she noticed it at all. “My name is Crystal, she said and this is Jack” she finished as she gestured to a boy who as well as her had brown hair and green eyes he was but a few inches taller than Draco. Jack walked over to Crystal and Draco.

“I see you have met my sister.” He said as he stood next to her and gave a small glare at Draco.Just then Narcissia, Draco's mother, walked out and spotted the children

“There you are Draco. I see you have met the Rose family”. She said with a small smile “Now why don't you guys go inside, and Draco maybe you and Crystal can dance together!” she said as she swept off in a lengthy stride into the building.

Draco's jaw had dropped at his mother's suggestion. Him dance? No he didn't dance not at all. He hadn't danced with Pansy during the Yule Ball his fourth year and he didn't plan to start dancing with complete strangers if he did dance at all. He moved back and sat back down on the bench. His mother stuck her head out of the door.

“Come now Draco, you have to at least dance once. If you don't I shall have to tell your father, and he's likely to take away your broom”. Draco gave a sigh as he walked over to Crystal.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked through gritted teeth. He could feel his mother's eyes on him. Crystal looked him in his eyes and said,

“I would love to Mister Malfoy.” With that Draco stuck out his arm Crystal grabbed it as he lead her to the dance floor.



Draco suddenly shot up from his bed. That was the third time in that week he had dreamt about her. Each time it was when they first had met. He got up and walked to his bathroom. He looked up into his mirror. Could it be possible? He thought. “No, no, it's not possible!” he said out loud. Draco slowly walked back to his king sized bed and sat down on the edge. He rested his head in his hands and thought back on his dream. He remembered that night very clearly. It had been three weeks ago he hadn't seen her since. He had talked to her father when he came over for business but that was the only connection to her he had. He closed his eyes but as soon as he did her picture came to his mind and his eyes shot open. Her smile had been so friendly and her green eyes he couldn't began to describe them. She was lovely. He had to admit that to himself. At that moment his father walked in.

“Ah, Draco your awake. We are leaving in one hour. Now hurry up and get dressed.” he said and he shut the door leaving Draco by himself once more.



Leaving? Oh yes he remembered. Today was the first day of school. He would be starting his 6th year now. Draco rose from his bed and began to get dressed. At least when I'm at Hogwarts Ill be able to keep my mind on other things besides her he thought to himself as his mind wandered and her image popped once more into his head.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralovinginsominac on February 23, 2006, 11:07:55 AM

gaaralovinginsominac on
gaaralovinginsominachow can no one comment on this? its brilliant! (sp) i reele liked it...but then again im a malfoy freak...but id reele like it if you made more.