Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Dracipoo!

15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing

Chapter 3 - Dracipoo!

Chapter 3 - Dracipoo!


Crystal sat down across from the girl “Hullo” she said looking the girl straight in the face “I'm Crystal and this is my brother Jack.” She told the girl.

The girl looked at both of them again before replying, “I'm Pansy.” She told them holding her head highly “I don't remember seeing you two last year.” She said as she eyed the spot on their robes where their badges should have been. “Are you two first years?” Pansy asked them rasing an eyebrow.

Crystal looked at Pansy “No we just moved here from America.” She told Pansy “we are going to start in our 6th year.” Crystal looked at Pansy.

“Really” said Pansy. “I'm starting in my 6th year as well.” She told Crystal as she turned her whole body to face Crystal. “I'm in Slytherin,” she said proudly puffing out her chest a bit to show off her badge.

“Slytherin?” asked Crystal with a puzzled look on her face “what's that?” she asked as she looked at the emblem on the badge it was a silver snake with a green background.

“Not surprising that you don't know” said Pansy airily “it's only the best house at Hogwarts. Way better then that horrible goody two shoes house Gryffindor.” She mumbled.

“Houses? Gryffindor?” asked Crystal.

Pansy looked at Crystal “here” she said “there are four houses at Hogwarts that you can get sorted into” she began. Pansy told Crystal all about the houses and what they were like. Soon the conversation moved onto what things were like in America. “So what school did you go to?” Pansy asked.

“Well we went to-“ Crystal was cut off as a voice came over the intercom.

“We shall be arriving at the Hogsmead station in less then twenty minuets.” The voice said. “As a reminder all Hogwarts students leave your belongings on the train they shall be brought up to the castle. Thank you!” and with a small crackle of static the voice was gone.

“You two need to change,” noted Pansy as she looked at Jack and Crystal in their clothes. “Here let me show you to the changing area.” Pansy rose from the plush seat that she had been sitting on.

Crystal and Jack both opened their trunks and pulled out a robe and the rest of their uniforms and then followed Pansy down the hall and to the changing rooms. Crystal stepped into a room on the left while Jack stepped into one on the left. Crystal had begun to undress when a knock came at the door. “Crystal” said a muffled voice from the other side of the door. It was Pansy. “I need to go talk to someone.” She said, “When you're done changing just go back to the compartment.” She told Crystal.

Pansy waited till she heard a reply from inside before she walked of to see the boy she had been waiting for.

Crystal stepped out of the dressing room at the same time Jack did. “Come on,” she said to her brother “let's go back to the compartment.” Jack and Crystal walked into the compartment they sat across from each other and stared out the window. It was much like breakfast neither of them talking.



Pansy smiled as she opened a compartment door. The compartment held three boys. Two of the boys were rather large, they were thick, and both with brown hair. The third boy was thin but and well built he had a smirk on his face and his gray eyes lit when he saw Pansy at the door. His smirk widened as Pansy walked down and sat beside him. “Hullo Pansy,” Said the boy.

“Hullo Dracipoo!” Said Pansy with a smile.

Draco winced at the nickname. And the speaker crackled.

“We shall be arriving at the Hogsamead station in five minuets.” The voice said. The speaker gave another crackle.

“Oh Dracipoo!” said Pansy suddenly remembering Jack and Crystal. “I have some people that I want you to meet!” She said and rose from the seat grabbing Draco's arm and pulling him from the seat.

“All right,” he said as he stood and straightened his robes. “Crabbe. Goyal. Let's go!” he said motioning the two thick boys to stand.

Pansy pulled Draco down the hall with Crabbe and Goyal following close behind. Pansy stopped at the compartment she had been in earlier. She looked at the two people sitting on the seats. Their backs were facing the door. “Draco,” said Pansy as she opened “I'd like you to meet Ja-“she was cut off when Jack turned around and Draco spoke.

“Jack?”asked Draco with a bit of surprise in his voice.

“ Hullo Draco.” Said Jack in a rather cold stony voice. It reminded Draco of how he talked when he was talking to others that he did not care for. Does this mean he does not like me? Draco asked himself. Wait. He thought if Jacks here then… his thoughts stopped when he heard her voice.

“Hullo Draco.” She said Her eyes locking with his.

Draco wanted to look away but he couldn't. The feelings he had felt that morning came flooding back. Her green gaze keeping his gray gaze.

“You know them?” Pansy asked.

At Pansy's voice Draco pulled away from Crystals gaze “um…. err… uh.yeah….their father..uh their father works for my father.” Draco said stumbling over his words. He could feel Crystal's eyes on him.



Crystal looked into Draco's eyes Great! She thought I have to go to school with this oaf! Draco tore his gaze away from her when he heard Pansy's voice. When he answered her he had a bit of trouble with his words. Crystal stared at Draco's back. Crystal hadn't taken a liking to Draco when they had met. She had found him to be rather rude.

The train pulled to a halt and the speaker came on once again. “We are at the station”. There was a loud hustle and bustle as everyone moved to get off of the train. Pansy, Draco, Jack and Crystal went outside where they saw a large man with loads of brown hair. He looked like a giant.

“Firs' years over `er!” The man said in a loud voice, and waved his hand.

“They shoulda' sacked that great bird brained oaf!” mumbled Draco under his breath as he followed Pansy to the carriages. Crystal stopped and gaped at the Therastrals for a moment.

“Come on.” Said jack as he pulled her to a carriage that Draco and Pansy were climbing into. Jack pulled his sister along. He to could see the therestrals but paid no attention to them. He knew why both of them could see them. It was because of their mother. They had been there when she had died. Small tears formed in Jacks eyes as he thought about his mother. He quickly blinked his eyes to keep the tears from falling. Jack held out his hand and helped Crystal into the carriage. He climbed in behind her and shut the door. After a couple of moments the carriage lurched and off they were to Hogwarts.



The carriage stopped and Jack got out he held out his hand and helped down Pansy and then Crystal.

Crystal looked up at the castle its lights glowing. She looked up at the castle in slight awe. It was larger then the one she had gone to in America about by half.

Draco tripped a bit as he stepped out of the carriage. His arms moved about him like windmills trying to keep his balance. He stuck out his hand and grabbed the closest thing to him. Crystal. Draco regained his balance. He hadn't tripped until he took his gaze and looked at Crystal as he got out from the carriage.

Crystal felt Draco's hand close around her's. Draco stood steadying himself but he didn't let go of her hand. Crystal cleared her throat.

Draco looked down and saw what he had been holding Crystal's hand! Draco gave a slight blush and mumbled sorry. He let go of her hand.

Draco could feel his face turning red. Lukily for him Crystal had turned away. What's wrong with me? He asked himself. Why do I feel this way? Its only when I'm around Crystal, or when I think of her. Could it be? No! I cant be falling for her can I?

A/N: Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading my fanfic! Please remember to leave your comments I love to hear from you! Tell me what you think or what I can do to improve thanks! >^.^<

*~*MAVE*~*


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

heartless-sinner on June 2, 2005, 3:13:39 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerthis should be a good commen t coming from someone like me...i really hate Harry Potter but i find this story awesome!!! ^-^ keep up the good work!