Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Meet Mandee and Zack

15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing

Chapter 5 - Meet Mandee and Zack

Chapter 5 - Meet Mandee and Zack


You would be so kind as to be an escort for Mister and Miss Rose.” He turned to Harry “You would help Mister Rose with his way around the school and help him get situated.” He turned towards Draco “and you would be doing the same for Miss Rose.” He told him.
”I'd be glad to help Sir.” Said Harry. Dumbledore stayed looking at Draco
“And you mister Malfoy?” he asked.
Draco gave a side-glance at Crystal. Without thinking he gave a nod of his head, agreeing to help.
The four of them looked at the headmaster. “That will be all,” he told them and dismissed them with a wave of his hand.
Harry, Draco, Jack and Crystal stood up. As soon as they did the chairs disappeared. They dissolved in to a purple blob and with a slight pop the blob was gone. All of the walked over to the door and Harry held it open for them. Draco sneered at Harry as he walked by him. The stairs reappeared and they walked down. When they reached the bottom of the stairs Harry turned to face Crystal. He placed one hand behind his head and held out the other. “Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier.” He said “I'm Harry, Harry Potter.” He said all of this with a slight blush.
Crystal looked at his outstretched hand. Harry seemed nice enough and she knew a lot about him but she figured he was just another person like her. Except for the small fact that he had defeated the Dark Lord. Crystal grabbed his hand and shook it “Crystal Rose,” she said and smiled at Harry, making him blush an even darker red.
Draco's lip rose into another sneer. “You can let go of her hand now Potter.” He growled.
Harry turned an even deeper red. Crystal smiled I don't think there's a red deeper than that! She thought to herself. But with that smile that Crystal had on her face it made Harry turn an even deeper red. Harry dropped her hand and mumbled sorry. He turned to jack as his face returned to its normal color. “Come on” he said “lets go to the common room.”
Jack turned to look at his sister. She gave him a reassuring smile. Jack turned back to Harry “Um ok lets go.” With one last look at Crystal he followed Harry down the hall.
Crystal turned to face Draco. Draco didn't say anything but he turned and started walking. Crystal hurried up and walked beside Draco. The walk was quiet.
Jack and Harry came to a stop in front of a large portrait with a rather large lady in it “Password?” she asked. In a clear voice Harry said “Godric” With that the portrait swung open. As soon as the two of them walked in Ron and Hermione greeted them.
“What did Dumbledore want you for?” Asked Ron his mouth full of a chocolate frog.
“He wanted me to help Jack” Harry replied as he took a chocolate frog from Ron's nearby pile. ”You know show him around” he said and swallowed the head of his frog. “Come on” said Harry finishing off the frog and pocketing the card. “Lets go up to the door. You can meet the rest of the guys.” Harry and Ron reached grabbed a couple more frogs and then the three of them walked up the stairs and entered the dormitory. Hermione went back to the couch and opened her book. Jack looked around he saw four boys already in the room three were sitting on their bunks the fourth one was sitting by the window and was holding something that looked like a stuffed animal. Infact that's what Jack thought it was till the animal moved its head. When it did Jack saw that it was a dragon. He gave a small gasp. The boy turned to look at Jack. When he did Jack gave yet another gasp. His eyes widened it was him. It was the boy. His blonde hair and blue green eyes the moonlight streaming in from the window behind him giving him a slightly pale look. Jack looked back at the dragon. It was darker then firebrick red with black spikes sprouting from its back. Though it was sort of dark in the room Jack could just make out the tag Smolder. Jack heard a voice from beside him.
“You all right mate?”
It was Harry.
Jack let out the breath he had been holding. He gave another look at the boy by the window but he had all ready turned back to look outside. Jack looked at Harry “Yeah im fine” he told the boy
“No,” said a voice from the beds. “The Chuddly Cannons are the best! Not some bloody muggle soccer team!” Dean looked at Ron.
“That's what you think mate!” he told Ron “but you've never even seen them play!”
Ron was about to reply when he realized that it was useless to say anything because what Dean had said was true. Ron heaved a sigh and walked over to his own bed.
“Hullo Harry” said a voice.
Harry turned to see Neville sitting on his bed with a Herbology book open on his lap.
“Oh, hullo Neville” said Harry. He turned to Jack “ Jack he said this is Neville. Neville this is Jack.”
“Hullo Jack” said Neville looking at the boy.
Jack looked at Neville “Um uh hi” he replied.
Neville gave him a slightly puzzled look. “Your from America aren't you?”
Jack gave a small nod of his head. His mind was still on the boy sitting by the window. He glanced over in the direction of the boy. He was still sitting there.
“That's Zack,” said Harry “He tends to keep mostly to himself though, we've tried to talk to him but he's rather quiet. He spends most of his time with Smolder. His dragon.” Harry told him. He turned to the boys sitting on the bed. “And this is Dean and Seamus.”
Jack gave one last glance at Zack then turned to face the rest of the boys.

The walk to the common room was quiet. Neither Draco nor Crystal said anything. “Pure Blood” said Draco as they reached the entrance to the common rooms. It swung open and the two of them walked in. Pansy quickly walked up to Crystal and grabbed her arm “Come on Crystal I want you to meet the rest of the girls!” She said as she started to drag Crystal up the stairs “Night Dracipoo!” she called. Her voice echoing through the common room. A couple of students laughed and giggled but with a quick glare from Draco they were quiet.
Pansy pushed open the door and walked in. There was only one other girl inside. “Mandee,” said Pansy “this is Crystal”
Mandee looked up from the book she had been reading. She looked at Crystal she seemed to be doing what Pansy had done on the train. She was seeing if Crystal was good enough to be in her presence. It took her a lot less longer to decide because she didn't have to think of what house Crystal was in. Mandee nodded her head and closed her book. She stood and walked over to Crystal.
Mandee was around Crystal's height she had shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. “So,” she said, “I hear your from America”
Crystal gave a slight nod.
“I used to live there till we moved two years ago.”
Crystal looked at the girl She seemed so familiar. “What school did you go to?” she asked Mandee.
Mandee gave a small smile. It was one that seemed to say I know something you don't know. “Well I went to.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment