Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Green Eyes

15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing

Chapter 6 - Green Eyes

Chapter 6 - Green Eyes


“Salem's School of Witch Craft and Wizardry.” Said Mandee.

“Really?” said Crystal her jaw dropping slightly. “That's where I we-“ she paused “Amanda!” she practically shouted.

Mandee smiled again “The one and only.”

Crystal looked at the girl she looked so different now.

Pansy looked at the two girls “I take it you already know each other?”

Amanda or Mandee as she was called now and Crystal had been the best of friends. Amanda had moved and Crystal had lost contact with her. Crystal had sent her letter after letter but to no avail. Mandee never wrote back.

Crystal turned to Pansy “Yeah” she replied “we were-“ she was cut off by Mandee.

“We are best friends,” said Mandee putting the emphasis on are.

Pansy looked at the two girls. She felt sort of left out now. For the past couple of years she had been considering Mandee as her best friend, but now with Crystal here she knew things would be changing. They would be changing a lot. Pansy looked down at the stone floor “Well I guess ill leave you two to uh catch up,” she said as she headed towards the door.

Crystal watched as the girl sulked off to the door “Pansy?” asked Crystal

“Hum?” replied the girl as she turned to look at Crystal and Mandee.

“It's always good to have one best friend that you can trust.” Stated Crystal “but its just as good to make new friends that can become your best friend as well.” Crystal smiled and looked at the girl.

Pansy looked from Crystal then to Mandee, then back to Crystal who was staring at her with vivid green eyes. Crystals eyes seemed to entrance Pansy. At first she was going to refuse the offer to stay and talk with them but Crystals eyes seemed to make her change her mind. Pansy walked over and sat on her bed. She had a slightly puzzled look on her face. Why didn't I say no? she thought to herself……do I really want to be friends with these girls? Of course I do……no one else seems to want to be a good friend to me …..but why were Crystals eyes so entrancing? I couldn't look away from them? There's something about her? Pansy was pulled from her thoughts by Mandee.

“What's wrong?” she asked looking at Pansy's puzzled face.

Pansy looked up into Mandees warm brown eyes “uh” she paused for a moment. Pansy looked between the two girls standing in front of her. She avoided Crystals eyes. “uh” she repeated. She had to think fast but what could she say? “Um. I was wondering if you two were such good friends how come Crystal didn't know that you were here at Hogwarts?” she asked.

“Well that's my mothers fault” admitted Mandee a little bit of rage in her voice. “um after our 3rd year at Salem's my father died…..along with Crystals mother. It was a huge accident but my mother blamed it on the Rose family she said if it hadn't of been for them none of this would have ever happened. So she moved us here where she thought we would be safer. She banned all contact with Crystal……” Mandee paused and the room was silent. None of the girls said anything.

Crystal could see that things were getting a little uneasy in the silence so she broke it “Well lets not dwell in the past we are here now in the present and we have a future ahead of us” she said with a small smile.
Soon the girls were in deep conversation about random things from school to the muggle world. After about one hour two more girls walked in and got ready for bed. Mandee, Pansy and Crystal talked for a bit longer till they decided to go to bed themselves. All three of them got dressed in pajamas of a silk like green.

Crystal snuggled deep down into her bed and covered herself with the green blanket.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment