Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Lovers, Killers and Stars

15 year old Draco will be returning to Hogwarts soon but not before staying the summer at home. His parents have thrown a 'business' party and Draco must attend. There he meets Crystal Rose, but he thinks nothing of her.... until she’s the only thing

Chapter 10 - Lovers, Killers and Stars

Chapter 10 - Lovers, Killers and Stars


Mandee yawned as she stretched and sat up in her bed. She gave a sideways glance at Crystal's bed she was gone. Her gaze then fell on Pansy. The girls figure could be seen beneath the covers and she was snoring lightly. Mandee got up and walked to the bed. She gently shook Pansy “Come on Pan-“ she stifled a yawn “sy we go to Hogsmeade today…..it's Saturday we have the whole day off.” It took a little more talking to before Pansy pulled herself from the warm covers of her bed.

Both Mandee and Pansy got dressed and headed down to the common room. Mandee reached the bottom of the stairs she saw Draco and Crystal they seemed to be having an argument.

“It's your own fault I don't like you Draco!” Said Crystal crossly as she crossed her arms.

Draco had come down and said good morning. He had stood there for a while looking at Crystal when he asked, “Why do you hate me so much?” now he was not really sure she hated him but he asked anyways. He regretted the words once they had left his mouth though, for Crystal seemed to have a whole list on why she disliked him.

“Well lets se there is the fact that you were positively rude to me when we first met, your mean to others.” She paused and looked at him “would you like me to continue or what?” she asked.

Mandee ran up to Crystal and grabbed her arm. “Come on Cris!” she said dragging her to the stairs. “Go get dressed we're going to Hogsmeade today!”

For a moment Crystal resisted then gave up. “Fine” she snapped “I don't wish to spend my time with Draco any longer anyways. She roughly pulled her arm from Mandee's grasp turned on her heel and ran up the stairs to get dressed. When she was done dressing she walked down the stairs and into the common room. The room was almost empty the only one in there was “hullo Roger” she said to the boy sitting in the armchair before the fireplace. She walked over to him. Roger was her best guy friend the two of them was close as brother and sister.

“Oh hullo Crystal” he said as he sighed and continued to stare absent-mindedly.

“Is something wrong?” she asked perching on the armchairs armrest.

“No nothings wrong.” He told her as he looked into her eyes “noth- actually I don't have a date for the dance next week and well the girl who I'd like to ask I don't think she likes me.” He sighed and slumped in his chair.

Crystals face fell a little she had gotten loads of requests to go to the dance but she had turned all of them down why? Because she wanted him to ask….the one boy in Slytherin she actually liked, Roger Davis. “Well I hope things work out for you” she managed to say “who is the girl you want to ask anyways?” she asked avoiding his gaze. `It's not you Crystal so stop hoping it will be…' Roger and Crystal had become great friends and even after the little time Crystal had developed feelings for him, pushing aside the feelings she had for Tom knowing that things would never work out for the two of them.

Roger looked up at her she avoided his look but he could still see her eyes. Something about her made him want to tell her. “You” he whispered.

Crystal was taken back for a moment.

`I knew I shouldn't have told her!' he cursed himself in his mind.

Crystal was speechless then as quiet as Roger had been she said “yes”

Roger was confused for a moment . `What did she mean by yes? Wait did it mean?' “You'll go with me?” he asked his voice unsure.

“Yes” repeated Crystal her face breaking into a smile “Yes.” She studied Roger for a moment. “I've liked you for a long while Roger.” She said.

He grasped her hands in his. “And I you” he murmured. He bit his lip he had been going to ask her but then he had chickened out. He figured she had just seen him as a friend and that was all but now he knew…. She Crystal Rose liked him Roger Davis. He let go of one of her hands and reached into his jeans pocket and produced a small black velvet box. “Crystal” he said looking at her. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

Crystals eyes widened. Then with out hesitation her answer flew from her lips. “Yes!”

Roger slipped he ring onto her finger it shrunk to fit her small delicate finger. The ring was a simple silver band with green emerald looking jewels surrounding it.

Crystal leaned down a bit towards Roger. In an instant their lips crashed together.

Draco walked down the hall with Pansy and Mandee. He was oddly silent, Mandee didn't need to say anything for Pansy was rambling on about what she was going to be for the dance and what Draco could possible dress up as.

“Oh Draco!” she swooned.

Draco paused in his steps remembering he had left his journal on his bed. He had been writing in it before he had decided to go downstairs to and join the girls on their way to Hogsmeade. He didn't want Blaise or Roger to find it and read it. He didn't have to worry about Crabbe or Goyal if one of them found it they wouldn't bother to read it the two of them were practically illiterate. “I'll be right back” he told the girls and rushed off without bothering with an explanation. He hurried back and he walked in. As he did what he saw before him stunned him. He boiled with anger. Crystal had leaned down and kissed Roger! For a moment he felt confused. He wanted to run up and pull the two apart. But he held himself back. He stood there and watched as the two of them part.

Roger turned to see a gaping Draco. He blushed slightly and removed the arm he had wrapped around Crystals waist.

“Can we help you Draco?” Crystal asked coolly.

Draco stuttered for a moment forgetting what he had come to do. He soon recovered his wits but not until after he made himself look like a complete idiot. “I need to get something from the dorm” he was able to mutter and then took off flying up the stairs.

Crystal paid no attention to him and rose from her seat. “Come on Roger” she said smiling let's go to Hogsmeade.” She held out a hand to him and he took it. The two of them left the Slytherin common room holding hands.

Draco sat on his bed. He was still stunned. `I know I like her now….but I'm with Pansy' his thoughts trailed on as he lifted his diary from the bed and opened it to a fresh page. He produced a quill and a bottle of ink. He was soon scribbling furiously in his journal…..


Why of all people did I have to fall for Crystal? I hardly know her! But there is just something about her. I don't know what it is but there's a connection between us I guess you could say.

He continued writing oblivious to the time. Soon Roger walked in a bit dazed along with Blaise who seemed to be talking about how lucky Roger was that Crystal liked him because he Blaise would give almost anything to have someone as beautiful and smart and all that like Crystal to like him. Draco found out he had been sitting there writing for the past hour and a half. He had filled three and a forth pages with his small cramped handwriting. Most of it was about his strange connection he felt with Crystal.

~*~
“You must kill them both!” his cold sardonic voice rang off the rock walls. “They are connected.” He hissed. “They will die to save each other in the end. We must kill them now before they join forces…while they are weak they do not know they feed off each others power. We have lost to of our greatest death eaters because of a mistake like that.” His voice low sending shivers up the people's spines. “Rose and Stone are gone for ever, but now we have a chance to right an old wrong.” Voldermort turned to Lucius and Mr. Rose, his small snake like eyes glaring at them. “It must be done. They were both branded at birth the star that marks the inside of their left palm will connect them. THEY MUST BE DESTROYED!” most of the death eaters jumped at their lords shout. Voldermort took a moment and then looked at Mr. Rose. He could tell he was thinking of killing his daughter the pain it would bring him….and his son. “Do not be a fool Rose you know we need to kill them if I will rise to my all mighty power! The two of them are more powerful then Dumbledore himself! You do not wish to perish like your wife and your colleague do you? Falling into the hands of those powerfully connected? They were blown to smithereens thanks to those horrible wizards.” Rose gave a sharp nod of his head as did Lucius. What were the lives of there young when many more would live under the rule of their Lord?

~*~
As Crystal and Draco nodded of to sleep both thinking of that whom they loved, neither took notice to the small star shaped scars on their left palm that seemed to emit a faint green glow.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuvamp on January 23, 2006, 3:52:32 PM

inuvamp on
inuvampup date! plezz ^-^

Prep_Destroyer45 on November 11, 2005, 4:24:57 AM

Prep_Destroyer45 on
Prep_Destroyer45Me loves ***** five starz!

Gusty_bv on July 19, 2005, 10:43:42 AM

Gusty_bv on
Gusty_bvWow, this story rocks, when you gona add more?

heartless-sinner on June 2, 2005, 4:06:47 PM

heartless-sinner on
heartless-sinnerokay so it is draco and crystal who are the strong ones and not crystal and jack? i am very lost just alittle XD hehehe i get super confused sometimes. ^-^