Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~

Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
As the children of state alchemist, you'd think that our lives would be easy. This was the case, till my sister broke the biggest rule of alchemy. My story began in a small uncharted village by the ocean. My names Olivia, and my twin sister's Mia.If you saw us walking down the street together, you could never tell the difference. I have short light brown hair and big lavender eyes, and my sister has long flowing blond hair and baby blue eyes. She's a bit taller than me, about 5"5, and I'm about 5"3. We're both Leo's, and we're 13. Okay, back on track. Before this event, me and my sister never knew the word alchemy, or it's princeibles.

        *Flashback*(Note: I couldn't pronounce r's at the time, but I'll fix it so it's easier for you to read) "Hey sis! Bet ya can't throw a baseball over our house!" I mocked, pointing towards our white 4-story home, which I still live in, if I'm not too busy with work. Me and my sister were playing catch with many baseballs while our parents were at work. The sun was beginning to set behind the ocean, leaving an orange glow in its tracks. The clouds in the dusk sky made it look like the many rivers in the forest behind our house. The grass swayed gently as the cool breeze blew. Me and my sister were only 6 at the time, so we were very tiny. My sister bent down and picked up a baseball from our small pile and chuck that bad boy right into the sky, and over out house. I stared in awe as the small ball became smaller and smaller as it sailed over the house. Once it was nowhere to be seen, my sister did her ha ha I'm better than you dance. I kicked the ground and crossed my arms. She bet me at EVERYTHING! She turned to me and dared me to do the same, so as the kind of person who hated to lose, I accepted. I picked up my favorite grey baseball and chucked it into the air. I watched as it sailed...right into my parents study room's open window. This was the start of all my problems.

        "Uh oh, your in trouble now!" she said, pointing out the obviouse. None of us were allowed in our parents study; thats were they did all their home work, although I've never seen them in there before. Excited for a chance to explore that room, and sad because my favorite ball has disappeared into that room, I grab my sister's hand and dragged her along with me to explore, because we never did anything alone. She complained the whole way, up all those stairs I dragged her, occasionally having to catch her again until we reached the forbidden room. Eagerly, I pulled open the wooden door that blocked my way from the truth of the room. And of my baseball. I expected my parents study room to be dull and boring, but I was shocked to see that it was far from that. It was a very big room, with only one window. There were many bookshelf filled with books of all sorts. There was also a desk filled with many different pieces of paper. Curiously, me and my sister entered the room with caution. It was hard not to step on a piece of paper or chalk or book. Unfortunately, being the bookworm that i was, ran straight for a pile of books lying near the window. I grabbed the top book, with my sister hovering above me. I sat the book down and randomly opened it to a page. In the page was a list of ingredients and a picture of a circular design, which I now know is called a transmutation circle. Me and my sister thought it was a recipe book, so my sister grabbed a piece of chalk on top of the messy desk and i started grabbing the ingredients from the far desk behind all the other bookshelf. I had a bad feeling about this as I started grabbing ingredients, but I shock it off and continue to collect items. I had to make a few trips seeing that I wasn't able to grab them all at once. By the time I had grabbed all the ingredients, my sister had finished the transmutation circle perfectly. Since I was good at math, I was in charge of getting all the necessary ingredients into the right portions. This was an easy task for me. I finished quickly and my sister placed the ingredient in the center of our circle. We stood there for awhile, not sure what to do next, because we couldn't read. How'd we know how to make the circle and get the ingredients you say? Pictures and Memory games thats how. I finally grew board and was about to grab my baseball when thunder from outside scared the crap out of me! My sister fell right onto the transmutation circle hands first, and by doing so cut herself. When the first drop of blood hit the circle, it began to light up the room in a bright blue colour. I stared in awe until the beautiful blue light was suddenly changed into a murderous black, dark as dark could get. Startled by this, I had fallen backwards onto my ball. I watched as it tumbled towards the circle and get swallowed up by a dark shadow. To scared to move, I was helpless. Near the circle, I heard my sister cry that something had grabbed her leg. I was about to get up and help her, I realized that something began pulling me to the center! Terrified as I past my sister, I saw as the darkness swallowed up her right leg and half her arm. Realizing that the thing that took her body parts had my whole body, I began to panic and cry for my parents and Mia's help. In a desperate attempt to get away, I tried to break free from the darkness grasp. But it was too strong, and I was too weak. Beginning to lose hope, I began to close my eyes, hoping for the pain to end, when I heard my name being called.

        "Olivia! Olivia, grab my arm!" Mia's voice cried. I quickly opened my eyes and saw her bloody right elbow. Desperately, I made many attempts to grab it. Eventually, I got a hold and she pulled me out of the darkness grasp. Me and Mia both fell to the bloody ground, surrounded with fading darkness and moans and groans. Suddenly, I began to cough up blood, then faint. Before I fell into a compleat faint, I could hear my parents panic screams and the sound of ambulances. Thats when everything went blank.

~Chapter 1 Compleat~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment