Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Hospital Visit

This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~

Chapter 2 - The Hospital Visit

Chapter 2 - The Hospital Visit
        *Flashback* Tired and confused, I began to open my eyes after having a faint attack in my parents study room. Staring at the celine, I knew for sure that this was definantly was not my parents study room, or any room in my house for that matter. The celine was tiled bright white, with a floresent light shining brightly into my eyes. I began squinting, then slowly opened my eyes towards the side. I noticed that I was lying very still in a white bed and my head was rested on a soft white pillow. Beside me, a small wooden sidedesk sat with papers on top. On the opposite side of the room, I saw what looked like my sister, only she was hooked up to a machine and was missing her right arm and leg. I looked onto my other side and suddenly realized that I too was hooked up to a machine! Startled, I took off the mouth cover (seeing that was the only thing I was hooked up to) and tried to move my left leg out of the bed. I was shocked when my leg didn't respond and I tumbled out of the bed. I was even more startled when my left arm didn't respond, so I landed on my head, hard. Totally confused, I looked at where my left arm and leg was suppose to be. I began screaming at the top of my lungs when I saw nothing but red bandages around where my arm and leg were suppose to be! I guess I brought alot of attention to myself, cause a split seconded after I shriked the voice out of me, a doctor and two people in blue uniforms ran in, freaked out. I looked at the franticed people, and they started asking me all these questions too quickly to understand. I lied there in a total lost, until one of them, the woman, picked me up. When she came close to me, I finally figured out who it was, my mother. Her blue eyes were puffy and red from consite crying, and her long brown hair tangled from lack of sleep, or from not brushing it. All I couldn't understand was the outfit she was in. She never left for work in it. She picked me up and held me close to her, crying and thanking god for sparing me. I looked at her confused, and smiled, knowing that she was here. I looked at the man standing next to the doctor, realizing that he was my father. His lavender eyes and short blond hair sparkled while the morning sun hit it...wait! Morning? It was morning already? I gasped as I looked out the window. The morning sun glowed brightly and birds were chirping happily as the sound of laughter and talk filled the air. Faintly, I heard the doctor whisper to my father something. Something about human alchemy, I think. My father then whispered back something, and the only word I heard was...Mari. She was my older sister who worked with our parents till she died. I always miss her, even till this day. My mother sat me down on the bed, then we heard moaning and groaning. I looked behind my mother to see my sister opening her eyes. My mother quickly rushed to her side, and I sat there, watching her and my sister. When my sister woke up, she started screaming, probebly cause her right arm and leg was missing. She was crying in my mother's arms and she tried to calm her down. My father stood there with the doctor and they had a very long discussion with many long complecating words. I turned to look out the window at all the people crowded around the hospital. Our village was a very quiet place, unless something dangerous happened. So something dangerous must have happened while I was asleep. I can still hear my sister crying and scream where did her arm and leg go. I felt like I should've been doing the same, but I was so scared so...terrified. What had happened at the house? Did we make the recipe all wrong? Where did the black thing come from? And why was I asking so many questions. I thought I knew everything a 6 year old could know. I figured I was wrong. Then, another doctor entered the room, saying that they got hold of a lady who knew how to do mechanical body part surgury. I know this isn't the proper phase, but thats what I like to call it. My dad nodded his head, and my sister finally calmed down to the point were she was just breathing heavily. One of the doctors then reached into their pocket and pull out a tiny plastic container, containing something. He opened the container and it made a pop sound. I giggled and the doctor handed my dad two little candy things that made you fall asleep. My dad came up to me with a calm look and gave me one of these pills to eat. I eagerly accepted because I was hungery and shoved it into my mouth. As soon as I swallowed it, my vision became extremly blurry and I fell back onto the bed peacefully. Thats were I fell asleep...yet again. I don't remeber anything that happened after that, but all I remeber was that I had awoken with a new arm and leg...a metal one. After this event, my whole life changed from the easy laidback style to the hard work and consite training ever since. My lifes still hard, but atleast I'm with my sister.

~Chapter 2 Complete~

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

quila111 on April 20, 2006, 10:33:34 AM

quila111 on
quila111I need help with what I should write about next. Should I leave the flashbacks or do another 1 on her trying out to become a state alchemist? Any opinions are accepted :)