Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - OoOo

ok basiclally this is a sotry that goes on and on. u can be with any characther u want! just let meh know and i'll let u join the story! its mostly a funny/love story! U DONT HAVE TO BE WITH A BEYBLADE CHARACHTER!!! ANY CHARACTHER WILL DO!

Chapter 1 - OoOo

Chapter 1 - OoOo


A Beyblade Story



Ok I don't own beyblade but I do own some of the characters. Most of the characters are friends on FAC who want to join. I would like to thank Amaya_Ivanov for persuading me to start writing this Fanfic! Lol tazz



He could just about see her on the other side of the field. He shaded his eyes from the blazing sun and started to run towards her. She turned and smiled at him and opened her arms wide for him to hug her. he ran into her arms, picked her up and spun her around before setting her down onto the ground again. Slowly he brought his face to hers and kissed her. she started to mumble his name in each breath they took from their passionate kiss.

“KAI! KAI! KAI! WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!” Kai jumped and glared at his awakener.

Ray: Kai u were dreaming of Britney Spears again weren't u?

Kai: *blushes and wipes his lip where all his drool was sliding down his chin* shut up Ray! No I wasn't.

Ray: o_O sure you weren't Kai. That explains why u were snogging my winnie the pooh!

Kai: (grunt) what's for breakfast?

Ray: ask Tyson it's his turn to cook today.

Kai: * throws up * no!!! please not Tyson's cooking!

Tyson: breakie's ready!!

Ray and Kai: o_o ……* runs out of the house *

Tyson: oh well maxi. I guess its just you and me..! (prrr..)

Max: * squeals * I think I'll pass Tyson.

Tyson: ok more for meh!!!



In the mansion opposite the boys mansion…



Tazz: so Amaya what you planning on doing for your birthday?

Selina: oOoOoOO LETS HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY!!

Amaya: er…

Selina: OR HAVE A BIGGGG PARTY!!!

Amaya: er…

Selina: LETS ALL GO HORSE RIDING!!

Amaya: o_O

Tazz: *Slap* Selina SHUT UP!! Let Amaya decide/!

Selina: …..sniff sniff….

Amaya: well, I was thinking how about we invite all our friends and though's fit boys opposite us to the cinema!

Tazz: ooh THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!! Ray's mine!

Selina: Kai!!

Amaya: o_O were only going to watch a film guys… what makes you think the boys will want u two?!

Selina: well… because were hot!

Tazz: yeah!

Amaya *rolls her eyes* uhuh. Well lets start making the invitations!

Selina: yay!

Amaya: ok, Kai, Ray, Tyson, max, Kenny, Daichi, lee, Mariah, Michael, oh basically all the beybladers!

Tazz: oh man plz do we have to invite Mariah!

Amaya: she's gonna turn up anyway. U know how she is!

Selina: are the blitzkrieg boyz coming?

Amaya: they never came last time there was a party who knows?

Selina: ITS TIME TO PARTY!

Tazz and Amaya: O_O ookkkk…calm down Selina..!!

Selina: sorry.. hehehe!



Soooo what du ya think??

The next chapter should be up soon! Maybe sometimes in a couple of days! I have skool so it will be kinda hard to finnish it like tomorrow. Lol

U CAN JOIN THIS STORY THING IF YOU WANT!

JUST LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME IF YOU WANNA JOIN AND SEND ME A LIL DESCRIPTION IF YOU WANT!

Basically Ray, Kai and Tala are taken in this story so far!

Lol

tazz




Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lasatira on April 17, 2006, 7:28:51 PM

Lasatira on
Lasatiraoooh really nice story =3 it's funny XD

Kaisangelgirl on March 10, 2006, 5:56:22 AM

Kaisangelgirl on
Kaisangelgirlummm...i would like to be a part of the story. silver hair with black highlights, emerald eyes that shine beautifully and brightly. I have a white diamond mark on my forehead with two little triangles on each of the upper side of the diamond. There are earrings that I always wear: they are violet diamonds with two little red circles. that's it. i don't know who i want to be with. i want to be with kai! but he's taken. can you for now just make it like kai has mixed feelings for me? pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeee?!

ShadowLove101 on January 29, 2006, 6:57:39 AM

ShadowLove101 on
ShadowLove101OK girl, you better be adding all of my characters in this! And make them play truth or dare. That's da best!
TY☺☻☺☻

Yorda_Valkov on January 20, 2006, 1:22:15 AM

Yorda_Valkov on
Yorda_ValkovAmaya I HATE YOU!!!You always take Tala first!And just because I was too lasy to go to the post office and buy some more hours on the internet...

Kaizgirl on January 15, 2006, 3:06:13 AM

Kaizgirl on
Kaizgirlu know kai is dreamin bout me! :)

akirahiwatari on January 14, 2006, 5:08:58 AM

akirahiwatari on
akirahiwatariWait,wait can I be with Jin Kazama from tekken!?PLEASE??@_@...

akirahiwatari on January 13, 2006, 7:53:57 AM

akirahiwatari on
akirahiwatariMy look:black hair with red,green eyes,black close with...Brooklyn!!

Monkey-Ninja on January 13, 2006, 7:20:26 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaI would love to join. Incase you didnt know, i have hair like Tea's from Yu-Gi-Oh, except its green. I have green eyes and wear army clothes. My name is Lisa. I want to be with...

Can you guess?

Daichi!

Amaya_Ivanov on January 13, 2006, 3:19:58 AM

Amaya_Ivanov on
Amaya_IvanovMyyyy BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!
And wow!I'm going to cinema for birthday.Last year I had birthday party in school's cellar...o_O
Great story!!!can't wait next chapy!!^_^
ps:Your birthday was few days ago in the story,right?You are born in may.