Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pack of One: chapter one

The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const

Chapter 1 - Pack of One: chapter one

Chapter 1 - Pack of One: chapter one
Pack of One
Chapter One
by: Hiaro Makurazaki

A large red wolf ran through the forest quickly turning facing the north. He looked at the town below the mountain he was standing on, watching the activities of the humans below. He turned back and ran to his pack. When he reached his pack he came up behind his leader to give his report. “Hey Kairay!” he shouted, “ I found the town we’re lookin for!” The large white wolf jumped and turned around. “You know I don’t think that you should be so quite sometimes Hiaro.” “Sorry partner. That human village you were talking about is about seven miles north from here. It’s crawlin with those insignificant beings.” replied Hiaro. Kairay looked towards the north sighed and then said, “What you mean the humans? Yea i guess your right. We’ll start towards it in the morning, go and tell the pack to bunk down for the night. Oh and tell that to the jackal to.” Hiaro gave a small bow and said sarcastically, “Yes all mighty leader! I am but a mere servant here to bend at your will!” Kairay turned around and tried to smack him across his face but Hiaro ducked. “Keh! Don’t make me reopen those scars on your cheek!” The red wolf rubbed a paw against the three scars on his left cheek and then said laughing, “Ha! I’d like to see you try and catch me!” Kairay pounced on him and began to wrestle. “Ooooo!” said Hiaro, “I’m gona tell that brother of yours you’ve been messin around while you’re supposed to be the leader!” Kairay then bit his ear and said, “Ha! Like he’ll really care!” Hiaro then disentangled himself and ran off. “Well I gota go tell the pack to bunk down.” Kairay then looked off towards the town in the north and absentmindedly said, “Yea ok you do that.” He continued to stare at the north wondering what laid ahead of him in that town.
Meanwhile his partner, Hiaro, was telling everyone to camp there for the night. He sneaked behind a young female jackal and then whispered in her ear, “Boo! Ha ha! Hey Hokuto why the long face?” The jackal turned around and smiled* at him and then snarled playfully, “Hiaro you crazy wolf! What long face huh? The only reason I'd have a long face is cuz u just yelled in my ear!" She tackled Hiaro and he said, “Whoa! Cool it chick! Shesh you sure are stronger than you look!
" The jackal bit at his ear and said and said, “Yeah whatever! So what did Kairay want anyways?” As Hiaro was right in the middle of telling her another white wolf jumped out of nowhere and began wrestling him. “Raykai you nut case get off of me!” Raykai stepped off of him and replied, “Ha ha gotcha that time!” “Yeah and it was what the first one in….”Hiaro began counting his whiskers, paws, teeth, and his tail, “well I’m to lazy to begin countin my fur so lets just leave it at ……. a lot!” Hokuto rolled her eyes and said, “Oh give it a rest you two! Is it always a competition?" “Sorry Hokuto I'll behave scouts honor. Besides I'm going to bed.", said Hiaro. The two wolves and the jackal walked off in to the camp to go to their beds. Kairay watched them pass and then continued to stare at the north, towards the town that they would enter tomorrow disguised as humans to conceal there existence as wolves.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Clueless on April 10, 2005, 11:21:16 AM

Clueless on
Cluelesssounds well...plain needs more action!

OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRay on July 14, 2004, 2:19:14 PM

OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRay on
OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRayyou did a good job on this! i like it, but you kinda made yourself seem kinda....main, you know? well other than that, it was good. cant wait to read more. ^^