Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2
Pack of One
Chapter 2
By: Hiaro Makurazaki
Next morning the pack watched the sun rise in the east. “Well”, said Kairay, “we better get movin if we want to get to that town. Everybody change into a human.” He walked around watching as his pack took their human forms. “Ears young one. You need to make your ears look like a humans.” Kairay said to a young wolf with extremely large, black, ears poking out of the side of his head. “Thanks Kairay. And my name isn’t young one its Ketsu you know that!” Kairay, now an eighteen year old boy with bright red hair with silver tips on the end, laughed and replied, “Of course I know Ketsu!” He then walked over to his partner and noticed he still had a tail. “Um Hiaro?” “Yeah Kairay? Sup?” “Tail.” Hiaro looked at him questioningly, “Huh? Oh…hehe still haven’t mastered the changing thing yet and my tail keeps me balanced.” Kairay laughed and they both went to make sure everyone looked like a perfectly normal human when they were all done they headed towards the north, towards the town, towards more humans.
Half an hour later the pack began to enter the town in groups of threes and fours. Kairay, Raykai, Hiaro, and Hokuto entered the town together. Raykai looked exactly like his brother, Hiaro had dusty red hair just like his fur and bright green eyes, Hokuto had long purple hair that went down to the middle of her back and bright blue eyes. They walked around town together sometimes pinching some food or human clothing. Well it was mostly Hiaro and Kairay (they were former thieves) doing the pinching. They then ran into a two smaller girls with red hair with the ends black and deep black eyes. “Hey guys! And Hokuto!” “Hi Tai! Hi Yori!” replied Hiaro. “Mind if we walk with you?” asked Yori. “No problem!” replied Kairay and Hiaro together. Hiaro looked at Kairay funny and said to him, “Quit reading my mind partner it kinda freaks me out.” Kairay rolled his eyes and said, “You’re hopeless.” They rounded a corner and began changing into the new human clothes that they stole because the ones that they had were torn and were beginning to smell like a wolf. After they had all changed, they went to a park in the middle of the town where they sat down and began to eat their food. Hiaro saw a bug pass by and pounced on it. Hokuto rolled her eyes at him and said, “Hiaro humans don’t pounce on bugs or anything else for that matter.” Hiaro looked at her straight in the eyes and said, “Well then I guess it’s a good thing I’m not a human.” Hokuto shook her head and said, “You really are hopeless.” Hiaro stuck out his tongue and began to run away before Hokuto got up and began running after him. The rest of them watched as Hiaro turned around and tackled Hokuto. “Your partner is a real odd-ball Kairay.” stated Tai and Yori together. Kairay just shrugged and replied, “We’ve known each other for a long time and he’s a really good scout and warrior so his dumbness is made up for with that.” They all got up and began to make their way towards Hokuto and Hiaro who were literally howling with laughter. After they got up they all began to make their way towards an old oak tree on the outside of the town where the pack was supposed to meet. They were to tell of what they had learned about the town, the people, and its history as far as their race was concerned. Then they would decide whether to stay or move on.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRay on July 27, 2004, 12:55:53 PM

OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRay on
OneWingedDemon-WH_KaiRayi love this chapter better...I SEEM SO COOL!!! jk, but i love it Hiaro. its kick-@$$!! i cant wait to read the next one. ^^