Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const

Chapter 3 - chapter 3

Chapter 3 - chapter 3
Pack of One
Chapter three
By: Hiaro Makurazaki

At the old oak tree, Kairay and the rest met up with their pack. They made a circle and sat down with Kairay and Hiaro in the middle. They found out many things about the town. They found out that the town itself was thousands of years old its date going back to the times when the wolves were many and not hunted for their fur or teeth. They also found out that the town used to be thriving with wolves and may still have some living there. The towns people turned out to be very nice and most worship the wolves and the moon queen. Hiaro and Kairay decided it would be a good idea to stay there for a while but not reveal their true form until the opportune moment. The young wolf, Ketsu, presented the opportune moment to them. “Tomorrow is the fall festival in this town. For every festival, the elders praise a certain kind of wolf. The brown wolf for winter, the black wolf for spring, the gray wolf for summer, and the red and white wolf for fall. It is considered a blessing among there people if that certain kind of wolf shows up at the festival. So if we could get one of our red and white wolves to go they will most likely except us!” Hiaro looked at his partner and said, “I’ll do it.” Kairay smiled and said, “Good cause you’re the only real red wolf that we have! And I suppose as leader of the pack I’ll do it to!” They laughed together and got up.
They decided to go into the town and find out more things about these festivities. They went to the town library and found out what kind of jewelry was appropriate for the wolf to wear. A pendant with a star in the middle of a circle, a hawk or eagle feather tucked behind one ear and three gold bracelets was all that they really needed. They went into the market and were able to steal the bracelets and the pendants. Hiaro walked up behind a rich lady and was able to take one of the hawk feathers and one eagle feather out of her hat. When they got back to the pack they told them the plan and then went to sleep in the woods.
The next day the festivities were starting so Hiaro and Kairay began getting ready for their part. When night fell they took their wolf form and put the jewelry on. While every one was around the fire and praising the spirit of the red and white wolf Kairay nodded towards Hiaro and emerged from the shadows. When the elders saw them, all went quite. They then walked up to the head elder. The elder placed in front of them a bowl of wine fell flat on his face and then turned to the people. “This is the day that I thought would never come. The brave and noble spirits of the white and red wolf have come. They wear all of the jewelry that was worn by the wolves of the past. Come young ones and dance for the wolves are here!” he then turned to the two wolves and said, “ Did you bring any of the other wolves of the seasons with you?” Hiaro and Kairay looked over their shoulder and called to Ketsu, a gray wolf that was part of their pack named Hikagi, and a small brown she wolf by the name of Sayona. They all came out dressed in the same attire as Kairay and Hiaro. They then sat down with him and the elder. When all the other villagers noticed this they all became quite. The elder turned and said to them, “What are you doing?! Don’t you see that the moon queen has blessed us? Dance and sing for there may be more!” When he said this the four wolves howled for the rest of the pack to come. Raykai, Tai, Yori, and Hokuto came and sat with Kairay and the rest. There was much rejoicing at this and the festival lasted through out the night.
The next morning the elder asked the wolves a very important question, “Season wolves and all the rest, will you please show us your human forms so that we may initiate you in our village?” The four wolves looked at each other nodded and howled to the rest of the pack telling them to shed their disguises…

** sorry but suspense is good It'll keep u reading it . . . i hope *gulp* ***

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment