Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

The okamikinjuclan is a pack of wolves on earth trying to hide their existence from humans that want to kill them the pack is led by the hisakata family kairay raykai and katsumi as well as kairays partner Hiaro Makurazaki. They are always in a const

Chapter 4 - chapter 4

Chapter 4 - chapter 4
Pack of One
Chapter 4
By: Hiaro Makurazaki

Once the pack had shed their disguises and the towns’ people saw who they were, Kairay and Hiaro began to talk to the elder of the village. “What brings you to our village great ones? Did the moon queen send you?” asked the elder. “Well…yes I suppose she has.” replied Kairay, “But we need to know something. Do you often let people come into your village as far as strangers go?” “Well yes of course! Our people are very friendly. We always let someone in that is why there was no security at the gate when you came in.” Hiaro looked at Kairay, “This could be bad. There could be a wolf hunter out there in the crowd that just saw what we look like. This means we can’t stay long if we can’t be protected Kairay.” Kairay thought about it and sighed, “Yes I suppose it does. We’ll have to run first thing in the morning. But don’t tell the old geezer that.” Hiaro nodded as he watched Ketsu and Hokuto dance past him, “Yes of course not. I’ll be the one to brake it to the pack tonight. It should take some pressure off your shoulders. Well I’m gonna go dance!” He then got up, grabbed Hokuto, and began the wild dance of the wolves. Kairay watched them reel around and then laughed and grabbed Tai and began dancing.
In the dance of the wolves, they would change into something between a wolf and a human. Most humans call this a werewolf or lycanthrope. It was a dance that none of the humans could participate in but Hokuto was allowed on the courtesy of the pack. She turned into something a human would call a “werejackal”. The dance was wild full of nearly impossible jumps and twists. The last four dancing was Kairay with his partner Tai, and Hiaro with Hokuto. All four were champion dancers in the pack. At the very end they reeled around one last time and the boys were holding the girls with their arm on their backs holding them up. Kairay picked Tai up and carried her back to the pack; Hiaro twirled Hokuto around one last time and then carried her off to the pack too. All of the humans and wolves were clapping and they all took their bows.
Then began the moon dance. A very graceful dance that both wolves and humans could perticipate in. Kairay danced around with a beautiful blonde human girl, and Hiaro danced with Yori. As they danced Hiaro turned around and ran smack dab into a young boy of about thirteen years. Hiaro recognized him immediately, “Kilten? Is that really you? Whoa! I haven’t seen you in forever! How are you little brother?” The boy had the same hair as Hiaro but had the tips blackened and orange fox eyes with a scar running through his right eye. “Hiaro! Long time no see! And its half brother remember?” “Yeah yeah. Hey! Kairay get over here!” “Yes Hiaro? What is it?”, asked Kairay as he reached them, “Whose your friend?” “This, Kairay, is my lil half bro! We have the same mom but his dad was a fox demon. So he’s half fox half red wolf. Kilten Tombetsu, Kairay Hisakata, Kairay Kilten!” Kairay shook hands with Kilten and said jokingly, “So you’re related to my partner? I feel for you. He’s a numbskull!!” Hiaro growled and tackled him. After they wrestled for a while they got up and began to dance again. After everyone was exhausted, the pack went back to the oak tree where Hiaro would tell them that they had to go and then prepare for the run that night. Kairay left a note for the elder telling him that the moon queen had sent them to another place. However, one human wasn’t sleeping. He was watching the pack preparing to follow them. He was what Hiaro had feared, a wolf hunter.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment