Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - "that girl"

Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?

Chapter 1 - "that girl"

Chapter 1 - "that girl"


Hermione peered around the bookshelf. `She's here again!' she thought. Then she grabbed a random book off the shelf and pretended to read it. In truth she was watching “that girl”. This was the 7th time she had done this. “That girl” would come into the library and sleep in one of the chairs. `Why doesn't she just sleep in her dormitory' she questioned. Hermione gathered her stuff and started for the door. As she passed by the girl she started to stir.

“Stop.” she muttered “Stop it!”. Then she stopped breathing and was clawing at a hand around on her neck that wasn't there. Then suddenly she fell from the chair and onto all fours. She coughed and sputtered, and finally was breathing rather normally. That's when she saw her reflection in a pair of shiny shoes. She followed the body to Hermione's face. They locked eyes and shared an awkward silence.

“I am so sorry!” she said jumping to her feet and straitening her robes. “Did I bother you?”

Hermione started to say yes, but instead she found herself fixated at the claw marks on the girl's neck.

“Piper Caudwell,” the girl said putting out her hand. Hermione took it and a shiver ran down her spine. That hand was so cold it was like touching ice.

“Her-hermione Granger,” she finally said.

“Cool. So you're in Gryffindor. What year?”

“Ummm....4th.”

“Me too!”

“I've never seen you before. You're in 4th year Ravenclaw?”

“Yeah. I just moved here,” she said stooping down to help Hermione pick up her things.

“From where?”

“Thailand.”

“You don't look-“

“I'm not.” She said picking up the last book. “I'm actually from Liverpool.”

“Wait. Your father is Michael Caudwell, isn't he?”

Piper just smiled and nodded.

“I read so much about him. I never knew he had a daughter.”

“I bet you never knew he had 3 sons either.”

“No. Wow. So...” and with that, the girls walked out of the library chatting like old friends.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment