Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - harry potter?

Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?

Chapter 2 - harry potter?

Chapter 2 - harry potter?


“So, where all have you lived?” Hermione asked as they strode down the hall.

“Ummm....Thailand, Romania, Russia, India, Spain, and Italy. 2 years in each; except Thailand, we spent 3 there.”

“So you only lived in Liverpool for a year?”

“Yeah.” she said turning the corner.

Ron stared at the girl walking with Hermione. “Harry, who's that with Hermione?” he whispered.

“No clue.” said Harry not even looking up.

Ron studied her. She had a long ponytail that reached from the back of her neck to the end of her shoulder blades. The ponytail was a dark auburn color and ended in little curls. She was also short; just barley taller than Hermione. Suddenly the girls turned and started walking toward Ron and Harry. As they drew closer he studied her harder. She had deep brown eyes. They shimmered with glee, yet there was a distinct since of sorrow about them. The bridge of her nose was dotted with freckles that spread out past her eyes.

“Ron, Harry, this is Piper,” Hermione told the two boys.

“Nice to meet you,” Harry said once again not looking up.

“Hello, I'm Ron” He said putting out his grubby hand.

Piper stared at his hand for a moment. Finally she took it in hers, “I'm Piper.”

Ron shuddered. Her hand was freezing. She saw him staring at her hand and pulled away.

“Sorry, my hands are always really cold.”

“They're like ice!” Ron said. Hermione slapped his arm and gave him a look that said `don't be rude!'

Finally Harry looked up from his work. He and Piper stared at each other for awhile. Piper broke the silence. “You have really green eyes!”

“Yeah,” he said with a look of puzzlement.

“You're Harry Potter aren't you?”

“Yeah”

Suddenly Piper began to laugh hysterically. Harry stared. Ron looked from her to Hermione, and finally whispered “Is she mad?”

Hermione started to say no, but then she looked at Piper who was shaking with laughter.

“Is my name that funny?” Harry asked out loud.

“Sorry...sorry” Piper said catching her breath. “No, it's not that your names funny....it's just...my father told me there would be a very handsome boy at school named Harry Potter with brilliant green eyes and a wild scar.” with that she reached forward and brushed his bangs aside to see the scar.

`Ron's right. Her hands are like ice.' He thought. Then she removed her hand.

“I just found it funny that my father has such good taste in guys.” Both girls started to giggle. Ron and Harry exchanged confused glances. Suddenly a voice shot from the corridor.

“Piper! Piper!”

Piper glanced at her watch. “Oh shoot! 5 minutes `til dinner! Max is gonna be mad!”

“Who's Max?” Ron asked.

“Old family friend. He's wonderful! He has gorgeous blue eyes, sandy brown hair, and he's soooo sweet!” she said all this in a dreamy trance. Suddenly she snapped out of it. “I'll see you later!” she said smiling at the boys. Then she ran out of the library.

Hermione looked at Harry and Ron and then raced after Piper. They heard her voice calling “Piper! Can I meet Max!”

Ron looked at the empty doorway and muttered “Girls”.

Harry shook his head and went back to his work.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PirateSohma on August 15, 2005, 6:03:16 PM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaHI!!

I gotta say, I love this story!!!

I was thinking of writing a Harry Potter story, but I have so many unfinished stories I decided not to write it....yet.

What do you think?