Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - DON'T!!!

Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?

Chapter 3 - DON'T!!!

Chapter 3 - DON'T!!!


By October the famous threesome had become a foursome. Everywhere Harry and Ron went; Hermione and Piper were behind them.

“Were friends right?” Piper asked one day while they sat in the library.

Harry jerked his head at her. `Why's she asking such a weird question?'

“Of course!” Ron said staring at her.

She slammed her book shut and got to her feet. “There's something I wanna show you.” She walked out of the room, Hermione on her tail. Ron and Harry took a minute and then raced after the girls.

They walked for a long time. Along corridors that were damp and dreary and finally Piper stopped at a soggy painting.

“Lemon puff!” she muttered and the picture swung forward.

“Is this the Ravenclaw common room?” Hermione whispered looking around.

“Yeah. Come on,” she said beckoning them up a spiral staircase. Ron stopped on the 3rd step.

“This is the girls' dormitory isn't it?”

“Yeah....what about it?”

“Harry and I are guys! We can't go in...”

“There's no one in there! It'll be fine!” she said grabbing his wrist and pulling him up the stairs.

Finally they were standing outside a door that they assumed to be Piper's dorm. She stopped and turned to face them.

“Now some things in here might scare you. Especially you Harry. That's the reason I always slept in the library during break. The stupid girls I share a dorm with spend break giggling and talking about the two hottest guys in school. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy.”


Hermione's jaw dropped. Harry looked disgusted and flattered at the same time. Ron just burst out laughing. Then, Piper twisted the knob and threw the door open. Immediately the other 3 saw a large `I LOVE DRACO' banner hanging above a bed. Ron laughed harder. As they stepped over the junk, they looked about the room. Piper kneeled on the floor and began rummaging under the only bed that didn't have something about Harry or Malfoy. Ron was fingering the items on Piper's nightstand. Hermione was petting a cat on a bed across the room.

Harry saw something on the bed next to Piper's that caught his eye. A heart shaped pillow that had `I *heart* Harry' sown on it. The words had been magically worked to shimmer green. Harry picked up the pillow and was touching the heart when Piper's voice rang out.

“DON'T TOUCH THAT!” Harry dropped the pillow and spun around to explain when he realized her voice wasn't directed at him. Instead, she was advancing on Ron.

“DON'T EVER TOUCH THAT!” she shouted again, wrenching the silver jewelry box from his hands. “You'll hurt them” she whispered now clutching the box close to her heart and stroking it.













*heart*--this represents an actual heart

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PirateSohma on September 15, 2005, 9:54:34 PM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaWhee! I can't wait for more! ^_^

Sorry, I suck at comments. o_O

sueno-y-muere on September 11, 2005, 2:01:06 AM

sueno-y-muere on
sueno-y-muere
Wow ish good!! pffft u type fast!!! *laughs* sory about that. I think ish really good. Dont get all depressed if ppl dont read ur stories. just go on my profile and tell me to bc tahts wat most ppl do bc i will forget. Ok then. Try to write more bc ur a wonderful writer. Now i need brit to post more awesome stories. Kk bai

redheadblusher on September 6, 2005, 11:05:34 AM

redheadblusher on
redheadblusherwow i didnt realize how many grammatical mistakes there were...i was typing this fast...yeah....ok...