Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - What about him?

Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?

Chapter 6 - What about him?

Chapter 6 - What about him?


Piper stumbled into the library. Her breathing was hard and she had to rest herself on her legs. “What.....what is.....going on?” she gasped.

Harry looked around. He made sure no one was listening in and then he whispered “What do you know about Sirius Black?”

She straightened up. “I don't know where he is if that's what you're asking!”

“No....we just want to know why.....why you said what you did.” Hermione said nervously.

“Well...” She breathed “I know he's innocent. No matter what anyone says! There is no way Sirius would have killed Harry's dad.”

“How can you be sure?” Ron asked.

“Mom said that if you didn't know better, you'd think that they were actual brothers. She told me that she couldn't get close to one without getting close to the other...”

“Your mum knew my dad!”

“Ummm....yeah. Wait...nobody told you! Oh God Harry! It's a reeaaalllly long story!”

“Sit. Explain.” Hermione said, forcing her into a chair.

Piper took a deep breathe and began telling the tale that she yearned to hear again and again. Every night she asked her mother to tell her the story of the Marauders.

“You see, my mother went to school with James and Sirius. She umm...kinda fancied Sirius. So she followed them around a lot. And she finally managed becoming friends with them. James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter. But she felt like they were still hiding something from her, even though when she asked they assured her she knew everything. And one night she was watching out her window, and she saw the four boys run across the grounds. My mother looked around her dormitory, and then grabbed her wand and opened the window.”

“SHE JUMPED!?!?” Ron yelped.

“NO! .....my mother shared a secret with the Marauders....she was an illegal animagus. So she transformed, into a pheasant, and flew down towards the boys. Then, they too transformed and retreated into the Whomping Willow; my mom following close behind. When they reached the Shrieking Shack, she changed back and they told her the whole story. From then on she was a part of the group; they even gave her a nickname:

Flaps.”

“So...your mum...was a part of the Marauders group?” Harry asked.

“Yeah! They even put her name on this map they made! It ha-“

“THE MARAUDERS MAP!?!?!” Ron yelled.

“Yeah.....how'd you know about that?”

“Harry has the map!!” Hermione said excitedly.

Piper stared at Harry. He rummaged in his bag and finally pulled out a yellowing piece of parchment. He tapped the map and muttered “I solemnly swear I am up to no good.” Ink started to appear on the parchment. Piper opened the map and set it on a nearby table. She searched the map.

“There!” she said pointing to what looked like a common scribble. As the group looked closer, they were able to make out the word `Flaps'

“See? My mom and Sirius were really close; she loved him, and once he mentioned he liked her too. In fact, if he had returned her letters before she met my dad...I'd probably be Piper Black.”

The others just stared.

“We'd be.......practically related” Harry said, mulling over the thought.

“Yup!” Piper squeaked, handing the map back to Harry. He took the map, cleared the contents, and stuffed it in his bag.

“Well...” Hermione said straightening the area, “off to class!” She lightly hugged Piper and turned right out of the library. Piper waved to the boys and ran left. Harry and Ron reluctantly followed Hermione.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment