Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Day of Loons

Piper? A girl whose lived all over, with a famous father. She now goes to Hogwarts....4th year Ravenclaw. Will the famous three become four?

Chapter 7 - A Day of Loons

Chapter 7 - A Day of Loons


Piper sat down in the red chair; the red chair next to the window in the stifling hot tower. She hated divination class. Not just because she swore Professor Trelawny was a crack pot and a fake, but this was also a class of Ravenclaw and Slytherin students. There was literally no one to talk to. Just as Trelawny was about to start the lesson, in strolled the “Oh so gorgeous Draco Malfoy!”. Every other girl in the class sighed; Piper put a finger down her throat and made a gagging noise.

“Well Mr. Malfoy,” Trelawny said in her dazed, loony voice “you have come in late to class. There are no more seats! Oh! There is one over by Ms. Caudwell!”

Piper stared at the seat next to her, then at the boy crossing to it. `I think I might throw up!' she thought as he sat down.

The next hour was filled with Trelawny's crazed voice, Piper's yawns (and occasional snores) and Malfoy's sneers and taunts, his voice an ever present whine in the back of her head. Like a fly's buzzing or a bee stuck in her hair, his drawl annoyed her.

Piper laid her head down again, determined to rid herself of Trelawny, Malfoy, and the world. She felt her necklace shift as she made herself comfortable, but didn't bother to drop it back under her robes. Just as she started to drift into sleep, Piper felt a hand on her shoulder. She immediately jumped up threw her hands up defensively.

“Calm down Caudwell! I just wanted to see your necklace.” with that, Malfoy took the 4 rings in his hand and fingered them. “These look expensive-“

Piper ripped the rings from his hand, dropped them under her robes, gathered her things and walked out of the divination tower.

“PIPER! PIPER!” a voice rang out. She spun around and found Malfoy racing toward her.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn't have grabbed your necklace like that.” Piper stared at him, raising her brow. Suddenly, Malfoy wrapped his arms around her and muttered sorry repeatedly. Piper stood in shock, her arms limp for nearly 2 minutes. Soon she snapped out of it and pushed Malfoy back into the wall and shot off down the corridor. Malfoy just smiled.

******************************************************

Piper shoved her books under her bed and collapsed on top of it. It had been a long day, and it was now 1 o'clock in the morning. She sighed and reached for her rings. She moved her hand all around, but they weren't there! She shot up and searched everywhere for them! No where to be found! Piper's eyes began to tear up and as she raced out of her dormitory and into the corridors, streams of tears rolled down her face.



Sitting in the dark corner, something waited for someone to come along and cause the portrait hole to swing open. Hours were spent waiting...and finally a stout boy stumbled to the portrait.

“Blubberpus” Neville mumbled and the portrait swung foreword. Being sure not to miss the opportunity, the animal bounded into the gold and red room. Neville let out a scream. It curled up on the couch. There was movement from a chair across the room and a yawning Harry walked over to the pale, stuttering Neville.

“What's wr-ong?” Harry yawned. Neville pointed a shaking finger to the couch and Harry walked in that direction. When he was within three feet of the creature, it lifted its massive head. There on the couch was a full-grown black panther. Harry reached for his wand but before he was able to jinx the creature, it morphed. And there on the couch, where the beast had laid, sat a tear drenched girl.

“P-p-piper?!”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tabisu on January 7, 2006, 9:41:17 AM

tabisu on
tabisu^.^MUAHAHAH! *attackes melia* *watches as melia falls down* SCORE! I got her down!
....
*blink* ohh... I helped write this chapter mommy! *nods* I feel very special.
....
I'm sorry I ate your pockey... It was just so tempting. I promise I'll buy you some more when I go to the international market.
....
*pokes melia with a stick* hurry up and update, so I can annoy you some more.

PirateSohma on December 18, 2005, 9:24:50 AM

PirateSohma on
PirateSohmaWoahhh....Awesome dude. I didn't know she was an animagus(did I spell that right?)
Well, duh I didn't know, but still.
Awesome.