Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - perfection

the lyrics are (c) coldplay but i thought it would be cool to add them. so like theyre from coldplay awesome songs they write the best. oh yeah the description right ok well ull just have to read it.

Chapter 1 - perfection

Chapter 1 - perfection
My life was absolutely perfect. Simple perfection. The teachers at my school used to kid around, saying stuff like I ruled the world. Well, that was then. This is now. To be exact now is 11:30.I was way past my curfew but I wasn’t coming back. I walked the town aimlessly for hours. “Sweeping the streets I used to own. I used to roll the dice, see the fear in my enemy’s eyes. Listened as the crowd would cheer. I used to hold the key next the walls where closed on me.” Those where the lyrics all the mean girls from the school chorus sang outside my house. After they found out. I walked around school knowing I would never graduate. Never go to college. I was stuck in the 11th grade forever. Good thing I was held back in kindergarten I thought. I was supposed to be in college now. But I was too shy then. Way to shy. I looked up as another bus passed by. It had been 27 days, 9 hours, 23 minutes. Since, since the accident. Well, it wasn’t really an accident but I liked to think of it that way. Hoping maybe since it was an accident it was supposed to happen to someone else and not me. But as I sit there on this cold bark bench, alone, I begin to realize it wasn’t an accident. And it was supposed to happen to me.


here’s what happened.
It was a Friday. My favorite day. I was walking home from my perfect life when I saw a house. It was on fire. I was only going to call 9-1-1 but then I heard screaming. I had no Idea where my brain was at the moment, running into a burning building what was I stupid, but I ran up to the door. It was locked. I used all my strength just getting the door open. It finally broke and I rushed inside to find I couldn’t see a thing. I yelled. Screaming for anyone who might need help. No one answered. I came to the room on the second floor. Where I had heard the screaming from outside. I saw a lady. She had old fashioned clothes on. She turned around before I even got to come close to her. “ are you okay?” I yelled over the crackling fire. “Get away!” she ordered. It was then I noticed the young girl in her arms. She saw the fear in my eyes and snarled baring her excessifly pointy teeth. They had blood on it. I quickly looked at the girl. She was bleeding. I opened my mouth to speak but in the blink of an eye my world went black.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment