Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Accidents

She was just a moppy teenage girl who moved a lot. Nut that all changed as her 18th birthday arrived. After a strange dream and a transformation, she was thrown into a whole new other world of wierd friends, demons, and three really wierd alter egos.

Chapter 3 - Accidents

Chapter 3 - Accidents
DISCLAIMER:     I don't own anything Inuyasha. the only thing I own is Sinani and that's all except for my bed and covers oh and my animals. So yea that's all.

a/n Read and review or you'll die. He he ^_^ just kidding. But really R&R.




[/b][/u]Chapter 3: Discoveries and Accidents[/b][/b][/u]
[/b][/u]
[/b][/u][/u]A New Gal[/u]
[/u]




She woke up with a mighty yawn. She got out of bed and stretched in ways she never knew she could. She opened her door and sprinted down the stairs to find her mother and ask her the questions that were meant to be answered. She stopped in the middle of the stairs because a disturbing scent caught her nose. It was the smell of dog but not wet but clean. She made no reaction except for her eyes widening. She went down the rest of the stairs and finally entered the kitchen.

        There. On the floor. Was the horrid beast its self. Her claws twitched, and her neck hair stood on, and her tail went perfectly still. She stared into.. Blue eyes? But they held intelligence and more feelings than any ordinary dog she'd ever seen. Her claws stopped twitching, neck hair went back down, and her tail started to move as soon as she looked into the dogs eyes. She took this time to see what the dog looked like.

        She was surprised to see a pure black dog. It was no breed, but a breed all on its own. It had floppy ears and it's tail was fluffy. Then she saw its forehead. It had the same sun except it was white instead of silver and it didn't have the dot in the middle. She took her attention of the beautiful dog to look at her mother at the sink. Not moving. Sinani went up to her and leaned her back against the counter and looked at the opposite wall.

        "Ummmm. Mom I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about my transformation," she waited for a response but got none. So she took it as a sign to keep going, "I was wondering if this is permanent? And who.." she never finished her sentence because her mom collapsed but didn't hit the floor for Sinani had caught her.

        "Mom? Are you okay? Mom?! Please, open your eyes. Mom!!! Come on you can't do this to me I need you," she slowly started to panic. Then the dog came up to her and whimpered. It then started to lick her mom's cheek. Sinani concentrated on her hearing and found her mom's faint heart beat. She was so happy that she could just cry but wouldn't let her self in front of the dog that stood beside her licking her mom's cheek and whining. Sinani lifted her mom up with ease and gently placed her on the couch. She hurried to the kitchen again to get the phone. She dialed 911 with amazing speed and the phone instantly up to her cat ears. A woman answered.

        " What is the problem?" asked a woman right away.

        "My mom just passed out and is barley alive," she didn't like the sound of it but it was true.

        "We're on our way miss. And try to keep her alive." she said in a hurry and the line went dead. Sinani hung up the phone and went to go next to her mother's side only to see a glowing male figure.

        Sinani gasped at this. The man hade black hair like hers except without the red high lights. He wore a black kimono with crimson red sakuras the sleeves. (a/n reminds you of some one ne?) He had a black fluffy tail all out on the floor and a breastplate too. He turned his head toward her and she saw the same exact sun on his forehead that the dog had. And his eyes were a honey golden. In other words he was absolutely beautiful.

        The man got up from his position next to her mother and walked toward her. She took a step back when he was 4 feet from her. "Wh..Who are you?" Sinani stuttered over her simple question.

        "I'm so hurt my dear Sinani. Do you not remember me," said a very warm voice that seemed to echo," No you most likely wouldn't. It's been exactly eighteen years since I saw you. My how you've grown into a very beautiful demoness. Well... Half demoness anyway. You look almost exactly like you mother but so much more beautiful." he complimented and yet informed her.

        "I sort of asked a question," she stated a-matter-of-factly. Her nervousness not exactly gone yet.

        "Isn't it obvious. I'm you father. You are my daughter." he said in a normal tone like it was nothing. And it was nothing to him but it meant a lot for her. In fact the information knocked the wind out of her and made her stumble backwards. But before she could fall her father caught her and stabilized her. When she got herself together she didn't see him but the marvelous black dog in his place. She bent down and gave it a big hug. "Thank you," she whispered into the dog's ear. Unwrapping herself from the dog she heard her mom's heart beat again and it was back to almost normal. Except for the fact that her heart skipped every other beat.


        She then went to her mother's side and craddled her head to her chest. Her head shot up when she heard the sirens. Placing her mom's head in a sofa pillow she got up and went for the door. She opened it but no police cars. She looked around but nothing was in view and yet she could hear the sirens grow nearer. She was closing the doors when she saw the lights of an ambulance turning the corner. They stopped in front of her door and went to retrieve the bed thing. She didn't now what it was called (a/n and neither do I) She stepped aside as they entered her house going for the couch were she pointed out her mom was.

        She just sat in the outer circle while they heaved her mom on the wheelie bed thingy. When they had her going out of the door a man in a blue man-nurse outfit came up to her.

        "Excuse me miss. I need to ask you a couple of questions so just come with me please?" he asked in a polite tone. She looked at him with emotionless eyes and looked at the dog right by her side. But all it did was lay down and whine.

        "Yes I will but my dog has to come he's not potty trained and my mom will kill me when she wakes up and comes home to dog shoot all over the place." she lied to the kind man but didn't care.

        The man looked a little nervous. "I will have to check with the driver." he turned around quickly and sped walked to the flashing ambulance. She saw him talking to a female driver with brown hair. She looked at the man who had just confronted her and saw his hair was a brownish red. He started jogging toward her and stopped. "She said yes but keep him close to you." he said slightly out of breath. She nodded and walked out the door with a bees line to the ambulance with the dog following. She got stare from the police around the place taking notes or talking to each other. She didn't know why but didn't really care either.

        She stepped into the vehicle and turned around to see the dog jumping in with such grace she was a little envious. The dog sat next to her and as close as possible following the directions of the driver. Sinani looked at her mom and the machine hooked to her. Her heart rate was normal but her face was pained and weak. Like all the energy has been taken out of her. She closed her eyes to stop thinking and take a little nap.

        The white van came to a stop and Sinani heard the doors opening and closing. Her eyes snapped open and she jumped out to see the dog following her mom's bed on wheels. She caught up with a speed walk and was next to her mom. They turned into the part of the hospital with all the rooms. They entered a vacant room numbered 500. The number hit her as strange but just pushed the feeling aside. They moved her mom to the bed in the room and went right out only saying, "The doctor will be here to see you in just a minute."

        She took a rolling stool and swung it to her mom's bedside. She looked to see if anyone was here. No one except for the black dog. She looked back at her mom and saw her eyes opening and closing from weakness. Finally she got the open enough to see her daughters face clearly.

        "Mom?! Are you okay? Do need anything? Come on answer me," she asked all in one breathe.

        Her mom chuckled a little so much as to not to make herself cough. Sinani grabbed her mom's hand and gave a lopsided grin. “You’re just as concerned as ever Sinani. And I need to do this for you for the future." her mom's hand glowed a brilliant pink and slowly approached her bell choker. When she touched it, it started to ring. It made a beautiful note unlike most bells who had all kinds of things going on this one stayed on the same note every time it rang." If you need help just ring this bell and you will get it."

        Sinani just sat dumbfounded. Her hand raised slowly to her necklace and laid just a finger on it and felt the cold metal. "Ummmm. Mom. I sort of need some questions answered. Including.. What do you mean by help? The only thing I'm gonna need help with is keeping the house." she said slowly to make sure her voice stayed monotonous.

        "The house is not important. You will not be living in it. Just go to school tomorrow and talk to Kagome." her mom barely got out.

        "What? How do you now Kagome?" Sinani almost screeched. Almost[/i]. He mom gave her a stern look that said 'Be quiet!'. She crossed her arms over her chest like a little kid.

        "Her mom and I knew each other when you were born. And when Kagome was born also. It's hard to explain without telling you what your father has to tell you," she said. As she announced it her father was all of a sudden at her mom's other side and the dog was gone. She whipped around to see if anybody was here. After all how could she explain a glowing man with the beauty of the gods. The door was closed and locked by the looks of it. She turned around and sighed.

        Her mom stared lovingly at her husband and Sinani's father. "Umm. Can you tell me now? I've been left in the dark for about eighteen years and I would really like to know." she asked.

        Her dad looked at her with a serious face. He looked back at her mom which nodded her approval. He side glanced me and snapped his fingers right when the doctor was about to enter. He froze with one foot in the room and the rest of him out in the hall full of most likely frozen people.

        Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes as wide as a watermelon. Her attention was brought back to her father when he cleared his throat.

        "Would you like to know or would you rather become the first human fly catcher to catch them in her mouth?" he teased her. His eyebrow rose when he didn't get an answer.

        "Yes I would like to know," she grumbled under her breathe. Crossing her arms over her chest she prepared to listen.

        "Come here first." he sighed. Is perfect voice echoed. She got up lazily and went on the other side of the bed. She stood in front of her father. “Bend down please. I must use the sun to give you the story." he informed her.

        She started to bend sown but stopped. "Why do you have to use this thing?” she said pointing to her forehead, “And you said that you would tell me," she said in a 'I win this round' kind of voice. She stood up straight with a tiny smirk on her face.

        "Yes I did say I would tell you, but not how though. Now bend down and let me tell you." he fought back calmly. The smirk was gone replaced by a glare. She bent down to his level and closed her eyes waiting for the tale to come. She felt her hair go to the side of her face and the light touch on her forehead.

        His fingers lightly touched the upside down crescent and she felt it burn a little but not enough to faze her. Her eyes shot open from a searing pain in the back of her head.

        A voice popped in her head all of a sudden. 'Don't let the demonic energy take over you. Fight it! FIGHT! IT!' [/i]it screeched in the back of her mind where the pain was. She opened her eyes to see her mom's eyes were wide and fearful. Her dad's eyes were closed tight in concentration, but his face looked pained. She felt power trying to come out and blast him away but she kept it in. It beat up against her imaginary shields. Fighting. Hurting. Her till she finally broke down. Her mother's hand was then on my forehead and everything went black.



oooooo Cliffie.o.0. I sorry but I'ma gonna end it here. And I apologize for not updating like I want to (which is fast) and I will try to update both my stories at the same time.

yo bestest best friend,

EternalxxxBlackxxxRose ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment