Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Suprise

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 1 - The Suprise

Chapter 1 - The Suprise
Note: I do not own Naruto. But I still pwn
Chapter 2
The Surprise

The next day Naruto woke up with a start. He had had a terrible dream about ramen that had decided to eat him instead of the other way around. The aftershock was so terrible that he decided to go to Ichiraku and eat some ramen just to be sure. He got dressed and was on his way out the door, when it opened slamming him into the wall. Sakura stood there with a worried look on her face.

“Naruto where are you?” she said looking around.

“Right here,” he said in a weak voice. Then realizing who it was he said, “Hi Sakura-chan! I was gonna get some ramen. Do you wanna come with me?”

Sakura looked extremely appalled but decided to save the hit for later. “Naruto you have to get up to Tsunade’s office immediately.”

Naruto was less than thrilled about this. “Come on Sakura-chan why do I have to get up so quickly.”

Sakura was tired of dealing with this so she decided to hurry him up her own way. She punched him on top of the head yelling, “BECAUSE WE HAVE A CERTAIN TIME WE HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE AND WE CAN’T LEAVE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP TO TSUNADE’S OFFICE!!!!”

“Okay, okay gosh, you didn’t have to yell so loud!” Naruto got up quickly not having time to do anything but get dressed, and made his way towards the Hokage’s office brushing his teeth as he went. He arrived and opened the door and managed to say around the toothbrush, “God Tsunade why do you have Sakura try to kill me just cause I…” he then realized that he wasn’t alone. All the other genin were there too.

“Well look who decided to join us,” said Kiba.

“Kiba-kun don’t be s-so mean to…”said Hinata before Ino cut her off.

“Yeah really Naruto we’ve been waiting here forever for you!”

“Well I didn’t know we were all meeting here today so shut up!”

“Why you little I should just-…”

“THAT IS QUITE ENOUGH!!” Tsunade screamed. There was instant silence. “Now that I have your attention I thought I would give you the details of your mission.”

“Wait we’re all going on this?” TenTen asked.

“Yes now will you please let me finish,” Tsunade said quickly losing her patience. “Now I have had a request from an old friend of mine that you would attend his training course. Now all your belongings have been moved to your location for your convenience.”

“Wait but all my stuff was there this morning,” said Sakura.

“And as we speak it’s being moved to a location where you will live.”

“But why would they move our stuff I mean it’s not like we’re gonna be a long time.” said Naruto.

“Oh Contraire, you will be training for a year if not more.” Tsunade took a quick look at all their faces and all of them were shocked.

“But what will you do with us gone, I mean the village is still hurt from the last war.” said Shikamaru.

“Look I didn’t have a choice this man has saved my life many times. I had no choice, you know the village comes first.” she said as if in desperation. They were all shocked. They had never seen Tsunade act like she just had.

Regaining her composure she said, “You are to travel to this location.”

Shikamaru took one look at it and said, “But that’s directly beside the ocean, and who are our teammates?”.
Tsunade sighed. She knew this would come. “You are traveling by ship to the wherever the place is, don’t ask me I don’t know where it is.”

Before they could fully accept this fact Tsunade said, “Well I suggest you be off, you have until noon tomorrow to get there. And everyone be careful, I don’t want you guys to come back with less than you started with.” Then she smiled and said, “You are dismissed.”

Hey yall Second chapter done! sorry it took so long Winxgirl but i got computer taken away from me.

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TTfan1 on May 27, 2008, 7:16:03 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1.....Put Raphael in there. It would be fun. ^_________^

That's what I do, anyway.

And a random topic, too, like, uh, cheese, or.... even Swiss cheese taht's been out in the sun too long but nobody knows and they eat it anyway because Orochimaru did it on purpose because he wanted to see Sasuke throw up because he think it's sexy when people throw up. And he succeeds, but then he forgot that the cheese was no good, so he ate it too and now he has leprosy. U_U

...It doesn't look so good, but nobody cares, because Oro's a loser and we fangirls usually hate losers (or at least make their lives miserable to the extent of our power). And since HE ate the really bad part, and the only other thing worth mentioning is that since Sasuke stole Naruto's piece, Naruto went hungry and Saqsuke got double the ptomaine poisoning, since a deer shoot on it and all.

...Am I rambling? ._.

Kohakucrazy on December 7, 2007, 12:35:00 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThis is cool... BUt why doesn't Lady Tsunade know where she's sending everybody?

rffraff05 on December 8, 2007, 7:04:23 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05it's a secret!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 14, 2007, 9:54:16 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOhhhh! This is going to be very interesting! Poor Naruto... getting eaten by ramen... haha! ok, ok! Any who, very good job! ^_~

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:20:53 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05I enjoy irony!

vesblondie on September 19, 2007, 10:39:07 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieX[ I hope no one dies.
Nya! I need more! XD lol Tsunade has a very short temper *nods*

rffraff05 on September 19, 2007, 11:22:43 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05she does indeed!

nextguardian on September 1, 2007, 11:50:08 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice!

rffraff05 on September 1, 2007, 11:55:04 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks and thank you for commenting on everyone. thats not sarcastic it's sincere since i think the more comments you have the more bragging rights you have! so plz comment all you want!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 2:19:16 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O awsome^^

winxgirl21 on August 14, 2007, 9:23:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens! oh, and don't worry about that, i know how it feels, only I always get the internet taken away, so i still type. ^-^

rffraff05 on August 14, 2007, 9:37:39 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05chapter 3 should be out today if you get back on

winxgirl21 on August 14, 2007, 10:53:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21yay! It's already up! ^-^