Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The weird reunion

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 2 - The weird reunion

Chapter 2 - The weird reunion
Note: I do not own Naruto but I pwn like no one has ever pwned before.
A Weird Reunion

After a hurried effort to pack the entire group met at the gate. Naruto was once again the last one there because he stopped to pick up some ramen on the way. All assembled they set out on their journey to the water side town north-east of Konoha.

“So what do you guys think this guys gonna be like?” Choji asked between bites of chips.

“Hopefully he won’t be as lazy as Kakashi-sensei or as late as he is,” said Naruto.

“Lets all hope he’s smarter than you Naruto,” said Kiba.

“Shut up Kiba before I…

“Before you what?”

“Before I pound your sorry butt into the ground!

“What did you say punk?”

“You heard me, I said-

“For Gods sake will you two shut up already!” yelled Sakura. Instant silence. “If I hear one more either of you, I’ll make sure both of you never leave this forest.”

Neji and Shino smirked. Choji, Shikamaru and Lee were all scared stiff by Sakura’s outburst, but TenTen and Ino (with Hinata awkwardly following behind) were both chatting away about their fantasy version of the new sensei.

“I hope he’ll be young and handsome and be the kind of man who sweeps you off your feet,” said TenTen

“I hope he has huge arm muscles and will be able to lift me as if I weighted nothing,” Ino replied. As people turned to see what they were talking about no one noticed that Neji and Shikamaru were both silently fuming.
Please, no one’s that perfect, they both thought. The rest of the day passed with nothing much happening except when Naruto convinced them to stop and bury his now empty box of ramen. He said that it was for the respect it deserved because it was the only ramen he would have for an entire year. That night however…
………………………………………………………………………………………………
Shikamaru decided to take first watch. Well it was really decided for him. Since he hadn’t helped set up camp at all the others shut him out of the tents saying how he had to do something.

How troublesome, he thought while settling in for his watch. Soon after he started he thought he sensed a presence coming towards the camp. He quickly got up and snuck into one of the tents. Unfortunately he hadn’t realized it was the girls tent and by the time he realized it was too late.

“Oh my God Shikamaru what are you doing,” yelled Ino, Sakura, and TenTen. Hinata realizing there was a boy in their tent had fainted straight away.

“SHH, someone’s coming you need to stay quiet!” he said in an urgent whisper. But once again it was too late. The girl’s screams had wakened the boys. Who came out of their tent quickly wondering what was going on. Shikamaru sighed and thought, Well there’s only one way this could get worse, but thankfully she is in Suna.

“Wow genius I thought you were smart but apparently you can’t even figure out what tent your supposed to be in.” said a voice behind him. Shikamaru winced knowing whose voice that was and turned slowly to see none other than Temari looking down at him.

“So I guess it was you that I heard coming then,” he said looking past her to see Gaara and Kankuro talking to the guys.

“We were headed this way before but hurried up when we heard screams,” she retorted annoyed that he had heard them at all.

“Yeah well thanks for waking up the whole camp,” he said back to his normal
carefree self. “Where were you headed anyway?”

“We have a ship to catch tomorrow if it means anything to you,” Kankuro who was
coming up behind Temari. He held up a map while Temari then went to talk to the girls who were just now coming out of the tent. The guys were coming over forming a group around the girls tent.

“Wait let me see that,” said Shikamaru, who took one look and said, “Well it looks like we will be seeing a lot of you guys seeing as we are all going to the same place.”

“Wait you mean they’re going to come and train with us?” Lee asked.

“It would seem so,” said Shino. All the leaf ninja were a little bit nervous now because no one really wanted to spend even a minute with Gaara.
There was an awkward silence which was broken by Naruto who said, “ Well I don’t know about you all but I’m tired and need to sleep.” He started heading towards a tent and was opening it when Shikamaru realized something.

“Wait Naruto that your tent,” he said as Naruto opened the tent and came face to face with Hinata who had just woken up.

“N-Naruto-kun…” was all she managed before fainting on the tent floor again.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
They all woke up the next morning (except for Gaara being an insomniac). They all headed northwest going up towards the small sea side town. When they arrived they realized just how big their own villages were. This town could barely be called a town, it was just a harbor with a few bars and shops thirty feet from the sea. But what really caught their eye was the ship which could barely be called a ship. It was BIG. So big that it actually cast a shadow on the town below it.
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
On the ship

“Well it looks like they’ve arrived. You want me to go a meet and greet, or should we give em’ a good scare?” said one of the two men.

“Why not go for the second one just make sure you tell them it’s a joke before Gaara kills you,” said the other.

“Well, wish me luck,” said the first and with a mischievous smile disappeared.”

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on June 2, 2008, 11:25:49 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDLolness! Loving every part of this, a great mix of humor and suspense, plus you've got the characters perfect ^__^

Kohakucrazy on December 7, 2007, 12:43:14 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyWhat's gonna happen?

rffraff05 on December 8, 2007, 7:04:47 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05CLIFFHANGER!!!

vesblondie on September 19, 2007, 10:41:00 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondiekawaii! Shika and Neji fuming awwwwws! hehe Awesome job.

rffraff05 on September 19, 2007, 11:22:08 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05that was my favorite part of the chapter!

nextguardian on September 1, 2007, 11:52:09 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat Job!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 2:25:33 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i'm with sasukeXsakuraforever on this^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 14, 2007, 10:01:48 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverHaha, scratch that "poor Naruto" I said in chapter 2. Poor Hinata for fainting! lolz. Yay, now the Sand group is with them! This is going to be very VERY interesting indeed! *evil grin*

rffraff05 on August 14, 2007, 10:03:10 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05alright gonna work on # 4 now