Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Man

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 3 - The Man

Chapter 3 - The Man
Note: I don’t own naruto just pwn guitar hero

Chapter 3 The Man


“How will we know which ship we get on?” Ino asked.

“How do you expect us to know Ino-pig,” Sakura replied.

“You better shut up Billboard Brow before I have to shut it for you.”

“It’s okay youthful friends,” Lee said, interrupting the argument, “I will find which ship we will traverse on.” And with that he started running towards the docks.

“I wonder the man plans on doing?” said a voice from behind them. All of the genin froze right there. No one had heard the man sneak behind them. They turned around to confront the stranger. He was wearing a dark cloak which covered him entirely except for the bottom half of his face. The fourteen genin were prepared to attack but he was already running towards the docks. They were all about to chase him when Gaara’s sand blocked them.

“Leave this to me,” he said and just started walking towards the dock, his sand swirling around him. The man turned around saw Gaara walking towards him. Surprisingly he smiled.
He raised his hands in the air and said, “Aight you got me, you got me. I can see that.” Gaara raised his sand to attack but it felt much heavier than usual. He knelt down to see what was wrong and found his sand was wet.

“Do you like my surprise?” the man said. He lifted his hands out of his cloak sleeves and made hand signs rapidly. “White Ice Dragon Missile Justu!” he shouted.

A pillar of water rose out of the water and froze lowering its massive head. Now Gaara was not one to be scared or show any emotion at all but when he saw the head of this thing we actually was shocked. The roared and charged at Gaara full force and just as Gaara expected the hit he heard a crash and opened his eyes. There was Rock Lee standing right in front of him with a giant hole in the dock.

“Well I’m surprised you had the strength to deflect that jutsu,” the man said, “But how will you deal with this.”
He started to make a hand sign but Rock Lee shouted, “It is over sir, Dan says you can stop now.” The man paused for a moment and started laughing. The group had just now caught up with them and saw the man laughing and pointing in their direction.

When Temari saw this she thought the he was laughing at them and yelled, “I’ll teach you to laugh at us ever again.”
She started walking towards him taking out her giant fan but Rock Lee stopped her. “Do not attack this man Temari-san, this was just all a joke, a welcoming joke that was all.”

Temari looked confused so Lee elaborated. “This man is one of our sensei this whole attack was simply a ruse. This youthful man is an ally Temari not an enemy.”

The man then addressed the group. “Yeah it’s true. I really am on your side.”
He then took of his hood and then they saw what he really looked like. He was African-American and by the looks of it wasn’t older than any of them. He had no hair but it was a good look for him.

“Hey I’m Tyrone, Ty for short,” he said as if nothing had just happened. When he heard his name Neji gave a short chuckle.

“What is there something funny?” Ty asked.

“Your name. Its weird,” Neji replied.

“Oh really whats your name?” Ty asked.

“Neji.”

“Neji? Hm..HM.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Your not one to talk about names.” Neji got mad and decided to that a his Gentle Fist would handle it. Quicker than the eye Neji attacked Tyrone, who got hit straight in the chest before he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

A Shadow Clone! he thought.

“Well your certainly feisty,” said Ty as he reappeared behind them. But he wasn’t alone.

“Hey everyone I will be your other teacher for the upcoming year. I’m Daniel but you can call me Dan.” Dan also wore a cloak but his was white as was his skin. He had brown hair and he too was the same age as the group in front of him.

“Well I guess its about time to leave anyway we don’t wanna get stuck fixing that hole,” Dan said.

They turned around and started walking. The genins first impression of these two characters was certainly a weird one. But then again who does have a good first impression.
………………………………............................................................................................................................

When they actually got on the ship the realized just how big it was. The smallest of masts reached up maybe 100 feet minimum. The size of the deck was at least two hundred meters. Ty and Dan both were getting ready to cast off.

“Alright that should do it,” Ty said, “Dan would you like to do the honors?”

“Thanks man it would be my pleasure,” Dan replied. Dan jumped, yes jumped off the side of the ship onto the dock.
He made a couple of handsigns and exclaimed, “Tide Control Justu!” He started to move his hands back and forth and while he did it the water actually moved with the rhythm! Temari noticed he was very flexible and fluid in all that he did. She stared down at him as the ship moved away and Ino noticed.

“Well Temari, didn’t take you long to find a guy you like.” she said.

“Wha- No I was just looking at the sea we’re on its very pretty from up here.”

“Unhun, sure Temari,” said Dan. Both girls jumped at once and nearly fell off.

“How’d you get up here so fast?” Ino asked

“I’m magic,” he said.

“What?” Temari said.

“Ha, I’m just kidding, but after we finish your training you’ll be able to move just as fast.”

“Really?” Ino asked.

“No,” Dan said smiling, “You’ll be a bit faster. I’m just tired right now sailing here was a pain.”

“Why?”

“Do you see how big this ship is? Does it looks like it crews itself?”

“No,” Ino said. Had it been her or was his hair growing darker. He shook his head as if trying to rid himself of something and said, “I’m sorry that was rude of me to say something like that. I’m sorry.”

“Wow your not like most guys,” Temari said.

“How so?”

“Well for one you apologize which is unusual, but you also apologized right after you did it wrong.”

“That’s unusual?”

“Yeah, pretty much,” Ino chimed in.

“Well thank you, I think,” he said. He looked up at the sun’s position and said, “Wow it’s that late I better get down to the kitchen.”

“Wait you cook too?” Ino said truly shocked this time.

“Is that unusual too?” he asked.but before they had time to reply the ship rocked sending Dan off the back of the ship.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 7, 2007, 12:54:07 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyOOOH! What's he gonna cook?

rffraff05 on December 8, 2007, 7:04:59 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05he gonna cook fish

GreyPichu on December 5, 2007, 10:13:23 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichulol that was so funny!yes i've finally gotten to continue this story again!^^HOORAY!

rffraff05 on December 6, 2007, 9:53:31 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05make sure to comment on every chapter! for you know... tax reasons

winxgirl21 on August 14, 2007, 11:04:35 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh! Update soon! I have to see what happens! Awesome chapter, by the way!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:22:06 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05don't worry i will!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 15, 2007, 11:24:14 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforever*te he* No problem! Thank you, for letting me and the two others be in your story! ^_~*

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:21:24 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks! you'll be in soon!

vesblondie on September 19, 2007, 10:44:12 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieYay! Lee saved Gaara!!! *huggles a Gaara plushi*
This was really good on decriptions :]

rffraff05 on September 19, 2007, 10:45:42 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05that is something im not very good at, i tend to skip very specific things unless they are important foreshadowing in the story

vesblondie on September 19, 2007, 10:51:20 AM

vesblondie on
vesblondieI try to be more descriptive, but sometimes I'm not too ood at it :[ Hehe you're a really good writer. My boyfirend Lane (emobuddie0) and I are planning on writing a story together...I don't know how it'll work...but we'll try something XD

rffraff05 on September 19, 2007, 10:52:32 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05that'll be awesome!

nextguardian on September 1, 2007, 12:34:10 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice job, great ch!

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 2:27:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Yay Celine^^