Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Pirates!

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 4 - Pirates!

Chapter 4 - Pirates!
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 4
Pirates!
“Oh my god, what are we gonna do?” Ino asked, but her words fell on deaf ears. Temari was already headed towards the edge of the ship. in one fluid motion she hauled herself over the side and opened her fan. She jumped on her fan, floating down looking for wherever he might have fallen.

“You can look all you want your never gonna find me,” Dan said. Temari turned looking for him, and there he was stand horizontally on the back of the ship. Temari was puzzled before realizing that he had used his chakra to attach himself to the ship.

“Yo-You jerk!” Temari yelled. Dan just chuckled and started walking down towards the water.

“Wait what are you doing?” Temari asked, “Aren’t you supposed to go to the kitchen?”

“I am,” he yelled back, “There’s only one way down to the kitchen.” He pointed down towards a certain spot on the back of the ship. Temari followed his finger and sure enough there was an entrance down about halfway down the ship.

“By the way, do you have a favorite dish?” Dan asked.

“Umm… well I like everything, just don’t serve me anything still alive.”

“Ha, okay I’ll remember.”

Temari floated back up towards the ship still wondering about this guy. I mean, how many guys acted like this guy? Temari couldn’t think of another one. When she got back up Ino was freaked out wondering what happened. Temari calmed her down and told her everything was fine.

Ino calmed down a bit, just enough to ask, “Well Temari, what do you think of the guy?” Temari opened her mouth to say answer, but somehow couldn’t find one. She said, “I’ll get back to you on that one.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Dan hadn’t been the only one affected by the rocking of the ship. Several of the genin had never been on a ship before and were desperately trying to stand up. Choji was rolling around with whichever way the ship rocked. Kiba was down on all fours since he got more balance that way. And Hinata, timid as she is on steady ground, could barely move. Naruto seemed to notice this, and came over to help.

“Hinata are you okay?” he asked.

“O-oh I’m fine Naruto-kun,” she said, but as soon as she said it the ship rocked making her fall. She embraced for the pain but it didn’t come. Instead two strong arms had grabbed hold of her preventing her from falling. Hinata blushed when she realized whose they were.

“Hinata are you okay?” Naruto asked, helping her back up.

“Y-Yes I’ll be alright.” Hinata said. She tried to leave quickly before anything else happened, but his arms prevented her from moving.

“You should stay with me for a while until you get your balance back.” Naruto said. Before she could say anything else, he put his arm around her waist steadying her.

“Thank you N-Naruto,” she said before they heard the bell.

Everyone turned to see Tyrone standing by the middle mast who said, “Dinner is served.”
………………………………………………………………………………………………

Everyone sat at a table that was actually built into the ship so it wouldn’t rock. They were all a little worried because they didn’t know what to food to expect on a ship. Tyrone saw that they were all worried and decided to start conversation.

“So what do you guys do in your spare time?” he asked.

“Train and eat ramen,” Naruto said.

“Really is that it?”

“Yeah, because I have to get stronger if I’m ever gonna beat Sasuke the next time we meet.” The entire table looked at him as if he had said that he no longer liked ramen.

“Naruto give it up already, Sasuke is not coming back,” Ino said.

“Yeah man I know it’s tough but you really have to let it go,” Choji said, “Besides what makes you think Orochimaru is gonna give him up so easily.” Ty stiffened at the sound of the name.

“Guys I hope I’m not interrupting anything but I warn you, never say either of those names around Dan okay.” The table was surprised at this.

“Why, do they know each other?” Shino asked.

“No, but he… never mind just don’t say anything.” Ty answered. Ty was disappointed in himself. He had almost let something slip out about Dan’s past. That was their number one rule: if you have a secret it is up to you and only you to tell it. His thoughts were interrupted by Naruto’s sudden outburst.
“Guys, guys do you smell it?” he asked.

“Smell what, loser?” Neji answered.

“I’m willing to ignore that for the moment, just stop and smell the air.” Naruto answered. Neji and everyone else were shocked. Naruto never ignored an insult like that, it just wasn’t like him. So they decided to listen to him for once. Then they noticed it. The smell seemed familiar but somehow different. It was… it was…

“Ramen-time,” Dan said very quietly, coming up behind them. He had several clones following up behind him carrying several plates of some kind of fish and several bowls of ramen. His clones began serving everyone but it looked like they all had the same dish except for Naruto who had actually got up out of his seat to go and hug Dan.

“Thank you so very much is there anything I can do to repay you?” Naruto said practically crying from happiness now.

“Well for one you can keep your voice down, pirates travel these waters,” he said in a menacing whisper.

“Wait there are really pirates out there?” TenTen asked.

“Yes now please hush,” he said passing out the food. They all started to eat and as soon as they tasted it they all their senses were placed in a pool of ectasy. It was so good that that everyone at once (except Gaara) started congratulating Dan on a job well done.

“SHH I thought I told you guys these are pirate waters!” he said his hair getting darker. Ino noticed it and exclaimed, “I knew it, I knew your hair gets darker. But why does it do that?” But Dan was not listening. He was stood up alert motioning to Tyrone.

“No one ever listens to you do they?” Tyrone asked Dan.

“Now’s not the time to make jokes Ty. We got ships following us.” Dan said pointing at the horizon. Sure enough they could make out the sails of ships.

“Well at least we have time on our side.” Ty said.

“Come on Ty you know in our experience we never get a break.” As if on cue a cannonball came dangerously close to the ship. Everyone with their meals forgotten raced to the sides of the ship to see where the cannonball had come from. A ship about half the size of their own was speeding towards them. It had guns in the front of the ship allowing it to shoot any way it faced.

The cannon fired again but this time Ty was ready he jumped on the ship made some hand signs and said, “Ice Style Ice Wall Jutsu!” A wall of ice sprang from the ocean blocking the cannon fire.
“Naruto send some Shadow Clones over and check take out any on board. Hinata, Shikamaru you go with him.” The genin raced towards the ship while Tyrone used his chakra to create a path of ice between the ships and… CLIFFHANGER!

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on December 7, 2007, 1:02:06 PM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyI'll just have to go to the next chappie.

rffraff05 on December 8, 2007, 7:05:25 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05YAY FOR NEXT CHAPPIES!

winxgirl21 on August 15, 2007, 11:57:49 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21No! Not a cliffhanger! i have to know what happens!! Please update soon!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:23:15 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05CLIFFHANGER!!!

sasukeXsakuraforever on August 15, 2007, 11:30:29 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverWow! This is really good! ... darn you and your cliffhangers of DOOM! lolz. I can't wait to read more! ^_^

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:22:47 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05cliffhangers of DOOOOOM!

PanicMode24 on September 22, 2007, 1:11:21 AM

PanicMode24 on
PanicMode24Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pirates VS. ninja!

rffraff05 on September 22, 2007, 6:18:25 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i know right?

nextguardian on September 5, 2007, 2:28:18 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianNice!

TheMasterOfPuppets on September 3, 2007, 3:21:56 AM

TheMasterOfPuppets on
TheMasterOfPuppetsPirates vs. Ninjas?

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 28, 2007, 2:38:59 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101man this is getting good^^