Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Tournament Prt. 2

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 14 - The Tournament Prt. 2

Chapter 14 - The Tournament Prt. 2
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 14: The Tournament Pt.2
The Pwnage continues!

As Dan and Tyrone appeared back in the training simulator, they were barraged with questions. They told everyone that Neji would be alright, and that Sakura, Celine, and TenTen would be back in a little bit. Naruto and Jamal were both outside of the crowd waiting for when Dan and Tyrone would tell them that they could fight.

“Okay,” Dan said, parting the crowd, “Next up are… Mew and Tyrone.”

Naruto and Jamal both dropped their jaws. “WHAAAT! We were supposed to be up next!” they both said.

“Just hold on guys, I thought we would save the best for last!” Dan said. He had hoped the two boys would forget in the excitement that they were supposed to fight.

“Well I am the best,” they both said, turning to each other, “Hey, you’re not the best I am! No you aren’t!” And with that both boys turned their backs on each other.

Dan sighed. Another crisis averted. He turned to find Mew and Tyrone both on the battle field already fighting.

(Pressing On, Relient K)

“It’s about time!” Mew said, her eyes blazing with excitement.

“Don’t get too cocky, remember who taught you!” Tyrone answered.

“Wait, Tyrone taught Mew? But she’s like 23! He’s only fourteen!” Naruto asked.

“Tyrone is a genius, he is a master of ice,” Dan said, “He also has a natural ability to teach. If I ever were to leave, or die, Tyrone would take my place.” Tyrone started immediately by activating his bloodline limit.

“Let’s begin where we left off last time,” Ty said, his smile looking weird with his black eyes.

“Okay then, but I’ve improved!” Mew shouted, and with that their match fully began.

Tyrone let loose the Ice Needles as he did with Dan, but at the last minute Mew’s body flattened itself against the ground, dodging all of them. The anyone who wasn’t on Mew’s team, was amazed.

“It is like she’s made of rubber!” Rock Lee said.

“Two things. One, that’s her bloodline limit, and two, use proper grammar Lee. It’s not ‘it is’ but it’s. Got it?” Dan said, and Rock Lee was still trying to figure out the sentence in his head, when a shard of ice came within an inch of his head. Tyrone was done with the kids stuff, instead he was now fighting hand to hand, with an axe made out of ice. He used every swing to increase his momentum, as Mew dodged each one with increasing difficulty.

Finally Tyrone managed to hit her, leaving a gash in her side. When he hit her, her arms outstretched with pain as she was swept aside by the blow.

“It’s a shame, you’re already in the same predicament you were in last time,” Tyrone said, “Even after a whole year’s worth of training.”

“Oh trust me sensei, I never make the same mistake twice,” Mew said. With that she made a hand sign and Tyrone’s right shoulder was blasted apart. When the smoke cleared, the sight was horrific. They could see right into the inside of his shoulder, his blood loss immense.

“Very… good… you’ve… grown,” Tyrone said, as he collapsed dead on the floor of the arena.

“Mew how could you kill Tyrone!” Winni asked, her eyes tearing up.

“Winni, you have to remember this is only a training simulator,” Dan said, “Tyrone isn’t dead, and you have to fight as if you are in a real battle situation. Would an enemy spare your life?” Winni was shocked. She had never thought about it that way.

No music

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

To Neji

The two medical ninja’s found that Neji didn’t have anything seriously wrong with him. He just needed rest and a little chakra from someone else. As each of them took turns pumping their chakra back into him. TenTen watched from the side, worried that something serious was going to happen to him.

“Will he be alright?” TenTen asked.

“He’ll be fine,” Sakura said, “He just needs a little rest. We’ll leave so you can have some time alone with him.”

As they left, TenTen walked up next to Neji’s side. She held him gently as she whispered in his ear.

“I know you can’t hear me, but I need to say this,” TenTen whispered, “I love you Neji. I always have and always will. I just can’t stand to see you like this.” She cried into his shoulder and held him tighter, not noticing the one white eye slightly open and one trace of a smile on his lips.

Well now that I know that she loves me, what do I do? Neji thought. He remembered Naruto and his way of doing every thing as it came at him. So Neji took a page out of Naruto’s book and did something he never thought he would: he did something without thinking. He hugged TenTen back, pulling her close.

“I love you to,” Neji said, “And I’m sorry if I worried you. It was set up. Shino did what he did because Dan told him to.” TenTen hadn’t exactly heard the second part of that sentence. She had only heard the first.

“You really love me?” she asked, her eyes glowing.

“Yes,” was all Neji said. She hugged him so hard he actually heard his back crack.

“TenTen… you’re crushing… me,” Neji said, losing his breath.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“What do you mean we don’t get to fight!” Naruto, Jamal, Celine, and Sakura asked/shouted right in Dan’s ear.

“I told you Naruto and Jamal you’re going last. As for you Sakura and Celine,” Dan said, turning to them, “A medical ninja’s first priority isn’t fighting, it’s healing. The thing with Neji and Shino was a test. I talked to them the first night we were on the ship. They look like natural leaders, so I decided to make test them. They had to act like they were having an argument, and then Shino would do something he would never do: attack his own comrade. The fight, the headband, and the way I chewed him out were all so that you could demonstrate your abilities as medical ninja. But this is only half your test. You will actually get to fight against me later.”

“Wait, so that first night, when I lifted you up to the crow’s nest, you were awake when you hugged me?” Temari asked, a look of anger in her eyes.

“Umm… lets start the next match,” Dan said, hurriedly, “Oh look it’s your fight Temari!”
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Begin!” Dan shouted. Temari whipped out her fan, eager to end this soon, so she could kill Dan.

“Wind Scythe Jutsu!” Temari shouted sending waves of wind at Choji.

“Human Boulder!” Choji yelled. He enlarged himself, and rolled at Temari’s wind. He thought that it would be the same as when he fought that sound ninja in the chunin exams. Boy was he wrong. Choji didn’t realize that it was wind SCYTHE jutsu. As he rolled at Temari his body was but rapidly, and since he was rolling he got cut all over his body. He collapsed in a bloody mess, as Temari turned to Dan.

“Time for the next match!” Dan said, trying to stall Temari.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

TenTen arrived back at the field in enough time to stop Temari from strangling Dan.

“Next… match…begin,” Dan said, trying to get his breath back.

Kankuro got his unrolled his scroll as TenTen unrolled hers.

“Summoning Jutsu!” Kankuro shouted. He summoned his capturing and attack puppets, his chakra strings already moving. As his attack puppet started opening it’s small turrets in it’s arms TenTen was high in the air, swirling in her scroll. For every attack that she threw, the puppet countered it, until the whole field was scattered in weapons. As TenTen dropped back to the ground, she realized his attack puppet was gone.

Oh shoot, she thought as the puppet swallowed her from behind. Kankuro raised his arms separating his attack puppet split into its seven blades. He crossed his arms and the puppet trapping TenTen in it permanently. He tried to move his puppets to follow him back to the watching area but couldn’t. He looked down and saw his chakra strings had been sliced. He looked up and the last thing he was TenTen coming down on him with a kunai.

As his body fell the capturing puppet opened to reveal a log. A replacement jutsu.

“Whoohoo, go TenTen,” Lee shouted as the she walked back up. But Lee was the only one happy. Everyone else was nervous, because up next was the rematch between the Hidden Leaf’s Green Beast, and the Hidden Sand’s Secret Weapon.

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 4, 2007, 9:43:23 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome^^

Kouni46892742 on September 3, 2007, 11:37:45 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742I can't wait till I come in! Please let me come in soon!!!!

moog1895 on September 3, 2007, 8:32:15 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895.....*still depressed about loosing*

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 3, 2007, 7:18:49 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968WWWOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ATTACK LEE, GAARA!!!!! UPDATE SOON!!!! I MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!! AWESOME!!!!! YAY NEJITEN!!!!!

RockLeeLuver on September 3, 2007, 5:10:37 AM

RockLeeLuver on
RockLeeLuverwoo ausome!!! cannot wait for next chapter!

Nekogal411 on September 3, 2007, 2:35:58 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411WOOT! ^_^ Awesome!

winxgirl21 on September 2, 2007, 11:03:15 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Great chapter! i can't wait for the next one! Lee and Gaara. That's going to be very good match.

Konohasdarkshadow on September 2, 2007, 4:13:09 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!AWESOME!!!...so it looks like the student tought the teacher o.O...so so far the winners are Mew, Temari, Shino and Neji didnt count i guess...Hinata, Shikamaru, and thats it i think.......................ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Green Beast and The Secret Weapon is next, the rematch...(dun dun dun!!!!!!)

SharinganKakashi on September 2, 2007, 12:54:02 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashicant wait 4 the next match mabey lee will open more inner gates this time?
oh and that part with neji and tenten was awesome whoever got that idea most have been really really clever lol ~_^