Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Flying Leaves, Shifting Sand and Nine Tails

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 15 - Flying Leaves, Shifting Sand and Nine Tails

Chapter 15 - Flying Leaves, Shifting Sand and Nine Tails
Note: I do not own Naruto.
Get ready for Severe Pwnage!
Chapter 15
Flying Leaves, Shifting Sands, Shadow Clones, and Nine Tails

“Whoohoo, go TenTen,” Lee shouted as the she walked back up. But Lee was the only one happy. Everyone else was nervous, because up next was the rematch between the Hidden Leaf’s Green Beast, and the Hidden Sand’s Secret Weapon. Gaara was lowering himself down with his sand, and Lee was jumping up and down with excitement.

“Hold on Lee,” Dan said, and he held up three fingers, “You can only use three of the inner gates. Any more and even the training simulator won’t be able to stop your body from tearing itself apart.” Lee was shocked. How does he know that I can open the inner gates? he thought. Lee jumped down and faced Gaara, who already had his sand out.

“Well it’s time,” Gaara said, “Since we can’t actually die I won’t hold back.”

“I would expect nothing less,” Lee replied, extending his arm into his first stance.

“Begin!” Dan shouted.

(The One Thing I Have Left, Hawk Nelson)

Rock Lee smiled and started circling Gaara, at the same speed he had done last time. He’s faster than last time, Gaara thought. Lee was moving the same speed he had when he had taken his weights off the last time they had fought. Lee attacked from everywhere and Gaara’s sand couldn’t keep up. Gaara smirked. He had been prepared for this. While Lee was running he couldn’t help but wonder what Gaara was going to do. He was just standing there, his sand circling around him.

“If you are not going to attack then this match is as good as over,” Lee said, and just then he tripped. Everyone laughed, but TenTen knew something was wrong. Lee slipping was like TenTen missing: impossible. Lee got back up to his feet in an instant and started circling Gaara again. But time after time he tripped, losing his balance almost as if he were on ice. He finally took the time to look down, and saw that the field was surrounded by a thin layer of sand.

Of course, Lee thought, he surrounded the field in sand, so that not only gives him a better chance of catching me, but I can’t run without tripping. It is genius!

Gaara was beginning to get impatient. Sooner or later Lee would have to find that his only option was to….

“Since I can not attack from the ground my only chance is to attack from the sky!” Lee shouted.

Gaara smiled as Lee finaly realized what he would have to do. It would have probably been better is he had been on the ground where he would have had a chance to change direction. Lee wasn’t going to hold back his attacks any longer.

“Second Gate release!” Lee shouted, “Third Gate release!” And with that Lee was gone, and in the moment that he disappeared Gaara knew something was wrong. Lee was getting ready to smash Gaara into the ground when at the very last second the sand pulled in. Lee found, not resistance, but that the sand collapsed beneath him. Gaara had moved at the very last second, and Lee had fallen into the sand which trapped him. Not even in with the third gate open could Lee escape this.

As Gaara extended his hand to perform the second step of his attack. Lee closed his eyes, waiting for the imminent impact. Instead the sand loosened, and Lee fell to the ground. He looked up to see Gaara extending his hand out to help him up. Lee was shocked for a moment, and then smiled.

No Music
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Are you sure you didn’t drug my brother?” Temari asked, amazed as Lee that Gaara hadn’t finished him off.

“Positive,” Dan replied, smiling down on the two friends. That brings back old memories, Dan thought, That’s more or less the way I met Tyrone.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Now can we fight?” Naruto asked, almost dying from the impatience (remind you of anyone sasukexsakuraforever? Hmm?)

“Alright then Naruto,” Dan said, finally glad to have both boys off his back.

“Start it then,” yelled Jamal. Dan looked to see both boys already in the center off the field.

“Ok, then begin!” Dan shouted, and the last match of the tournament started.

(Animal I have Become, Three Days Grace)

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!” both Jamal and Naruto yelled. As their clones appeared, all of them had shocked faces.

“You use Shadow Clones too? Well then bring it!” they both yelled, and their personal little armies went to battle. Jamal took several shadow clones out by throwing shuriken, but Naruto destroyed just as many with sheer strength. The battle continued for several minutes, and led absolutely nowhere. As they ran out of shadow clones even Naruto and Jamal realized they would have to do something else.

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Naruto and Jamal shouted. They each produced one shadow clone next to them.

He couldn’t possibly… Naruto thought.

Be doing what I think he’s doing is he? Jamal thought. But yes they were doing the same thing. The chakra in their hands was forming into a ball, that was spinning like a hurricane.

“Rasengan!” they both yelled. Their shadow clones both disappeared as the two boys jumped at each other. The Rasengan’s met in the middle of the field and for about a minute they forced against each other. Finally, neither of them could hold it for any longer, and the blast from the two Rasegans blasted the boys into opposite walls.

On both sides of the arena there was a mix of dust and smoke. The genin were wondering who would escape from the blast, if either of them did. Then suddenly on opposite sides of the field, the smoke was whipped away by the force of the energy swirling around the boys. Naruto was surrounded by red energy, and Jamal was surrounded by black energy.

“Are you sure it was a good idea to let the 9 tails fight each other?” Mew asked.

“Like it or not, it was gonna happen eventually, may as well get it over with,” Dan said, eyes not moving from the field.

“Well fox, it’s been a while,” Jamal said, except his voice was layered with another’s. And the others sounded like death itself.

“Well if it isn’t my old friend, the nine-tailed wolf? Enjoyed the last couple thousand years sealed away?” Demon-Naruto asked.

“Like your one to talk,” Demon-Jamal replied.

“Aww, is someone a little grumpy?” Demon-Naruto asked, “Well we’ll just have to fix that!” Demon-Naruto disappeared behind Demon-Jamal and slashed his back. Demon-Jamal howled in agony, and turned around to slash him back. Demon-Naruto avoided the main blow, but the attack had slashed his shoulder up. The demons faced each other and extended their arms out. In each hand a Rasengan appeared, but with the demon’s power added, each of them was 10 times as powerful as the original. Demon-Naruto’s Rasengan were red, and Jamal’s were pure black.

The two jumped at each other, and in the moment before they hit it was like the world stopped. For just a moment before the powers met, outside the training simulator, a tired Kiba woke up.
“Wha…” Kiba said, as he got up before a power so strong it could not be held by the simulator sent a wave of energy out from the tower, knocking Kiba into a wall.

As the two met, the collision actually created what resembled a chakra tornado the size of the arena burst out from where the four Rasengans met. Jamal and Naruto were both tossed into, and through, the walls of the arena. Dan jumped to the top of the arena and saw that both of the boys wouldn’t be getting back up.

“Sakura, Celine,” Dan shouted, “The next part of your examination is to heal them.”

“Yes sir!” Celine and Sakura answered and went off on their tasks. Sakura went to Jamal and Celine went to Naruto. They both thought the same thing though. I’m glad I didn’t have to fight these guys. As the two medical ninja arrived they found that surprisingly the damage wasn’t too severe. Then they noticed that the slash wounds were already closing.

“What on earth are you?” Sakura and Celine asked their patients.

No Music

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

When everything was said and done, the ninja left the training simulator. The losers were all complaining.

“God did you have to kill me Mew?” Tyrone asked, “That really hurt!” Kankuro was actually a good sport and held his hand out to TenTen who shook it gladly.

“Well this is all pleasant,” came a voice from the hallway. The ninja turned to find what looked like a girl version of Kakashi in the door way. She walked in and they got a full look at her. She looked exactly like Kakashi, except for you know, she was a girl.

“Dani is it alright to just barge in like that?” asked another voice, as another girl walked into the light. She had brown hair with blonde highlights, her head band around her neck. She wore a teal kimono top, torn jeans, and dark blue zori.

“Come on Nara, its okay to be rude around Dan!” said another person, and at the sight of her Hinata paled. Oh no not….

“Fluffy, it’s not alright,” Dani said. Fluffy looked like an energetic person, blonde hair, and a light brown jacket on. But what was astonishing were her eyes. They were pure white.

“Hinata, is she related to you?” Sakura asked, obviously confused by the difference in personality.

“She is my cousin,” Hinata replied, “She is not all Hyuga. Her mother married a commoner from another land.

“Dani, how did you get here?” Dan asked, “I told the Hokage to only contact me if it were an emergency.”

“But it is Dan,” Dani replied, “You see, the fifth got a tip from a reliable source, that… well…”

“What is it Dani?” Dan said, quickly losing his patience.

“She got a tip that Orochimaru found a way to get to this mountain,” Dani said, now serious, “And now is almost prepared to launch a full scale attack on you.”

Comments

Comments (13)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 5, 2007, 8:10:50 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968ZOMG THATS AWESOOOOME!!!!!!!! YAYZ!!!!! YOU FINALLY GOT IN ONE OF MY OC'S!!!!! SWEET ENTRANCE!!!! THAT WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE ME!!!!! (yes, my nickname is Fluffy!)

winxgirl21 on September 5, 2007, 7:08:22 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21omg!! Awesome chapter! i can't wait to see what's going to happen! And Naruto and Jamal's battle was awesome! ^-^

RockLeeLuver on September 5, 2007, 4:39:07 AM

RockLeeLuver on
RockLeeLuverausome as usual! ^^

moog1895 on September 5, 2007, 4:18:37 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Wooooooooooooooooow!!! ^_^ Your really a talented writer.

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 4, 2007, 11:11:16 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOh yup! That reminds me of a certain someone! *points to myself* ^.^ Awesome chappie! Jamal and Naruto were AWESOME! As of Gaara and Lee..... ZOMG WHAT IS MICHEAL JACKSON-ER-OROCHIMARU GOING TO DO?! ... Well, I know what he's "going" to do, just not exactly! -_- hehe! AWESOME ONCE AGAIN! Cause I like to say it twice! :P

moog1895 on September 5, 2007, 4:17:42 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895your so Honest dear!!!!

mew54 on September 4, 2007, 12:41:25 PM

mew54 on
mew54hits you in the head im not in it

SharinganKakashi on September 4, 2007, 11:30:19 AM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashisweet cant wait for the next one ^_^

angelfox on September 4, 2007, 11:16:03 AM

angelfox on
angelfox^-^ cool

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 4, 2007, 10:38:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101oh Crap O.O Cool^^ Hey can my oc be in this story too plz*beging*

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 4, 2007, 10:47:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Here's the info and pics of me:
This is me when I don't fight with my voice and me when I fight with my voiceand me when I get too angryThis is my final form when I fight for too long
Name:Kimu(me)
Power:Darkness,wind,water,ice,earth,fire,light,space control,time control
age:13
Wepons:I have a bow and arrows,guns,swords,and a ton of other things
Jutsu's:can use chidori,rasengan,shadow clones,fuses chidori and rasengan to create an attack known as Ribbon Destruction Orb,super human stregth,medical powers.

Nekogal411 on September 4, 2007, 10:37:27 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Sweet chappie! ^O^ ....damn orochimaru