Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - The Escape

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 16 - The Escape

Chapter 16 - The Escape
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 16
The Escape
“What is it Dani?” Dan said, quickly losing his patience.

“She got a tip that Orochimaru found a way to get to this mountain,” Dani said, now serious, “And now is almost prepared to launch a full scale attack on you.” The room froze. Orochimaru was not one to be dealt with lightly.
“But how?” Tyrone asked, “The only way to get here is through the transportation jutsu. No one but Dan, Mew, and the Hokage know it. So how does anyone get here short of being able to copy all the runes!” The impact of the statement hit Tyrone like a bus and he realized just how Orochimaru was going to be able to enter the mountain.
“Sasuke,” Tyrone whispered, and turned to Dan, “Dan it’s not…” But Dan wasn’t listening. He had a solemn look on his face. He fell to his knees, his hands covering his face.
“Why?” Dan asked, “Why is it every time I do anything someone ends up being hurt!” He sat there trapped in his despair while Tyrone turned to the group.
“It can’t be helped,” Tyrone said, “Just leave him for now. We need to think strategy.”
The ninja all left each taking a look back on the mess of a man that they were told would teach them.
………………………………......................................................................................
“All right we need to decide whether or not we are going to stay here, or move on,” Tyrone said, “I cannot decide this alone. We are equals here, your opinion matters just as much as mine.”
“We have to stay and fight!” Lee said, “We cannot allow our position to be compromised! They may not even be able to get in!”
“Your wrong,” Shikamaru said, “While it is possible for us to hold here, possibly for months, you have to remember Orochimaru is the leader of the Village of the Sound. This hollow mountain is the perfect way to amplify his attacks. We wouldn’t stand a chance.” Everyone had to agree with him. Shikamaru had a way of thinking things through, and if he said something was impossible it probably was.
“So how do we get out?” Ino asked.
“There are two ways out of here,” Tyrone said, “We can go back out the way we came, or we can transport straight out of here. The problem with the second one is that it’s only used in an emergency. Unlike the one we used to get here, this one transports you to a any area on earth.”
“So our only option is to go through the way we came,” Shino said, “How do we get back up there?”
“That’s the other problem, only Dan and I are the only ones who can get up there. We can only take one person at a time, and it’ll take to long. No only that, but that is the entrance point where Orochimaru’s henchmen will be coming from.”
“So basically we’re trapped,” Jamal said, “Why didn’t you make more than two ways out?”
“We didn’t think anyone would be able to copy all the runes Dan writes,” Tyrone said, “After Itachi eliminated the Uchiha clan we didn’t have to worry about it.”
“We don’t have time to talk about that,” Sakura pointed out, “We’ll have to attempt the transportation.”
“Sakura you don’t understand,” Tyrone said, “The Earth is almost entirely water. If we attempted the transportation there is a good chance we’ll land in the middle of the ocean.”
“We’ll what are we going to do?” Celine asked.
“We are going to have to try to hold out here,” Dani said, “Holding off their first approach is priority number one.”
“There is just no way,” Shikamaru said, “I told you already, his attack are amplified in here. It would be better if we tried the transportation, at least there is a chance we could survive.”
Tyrone sighed and said, “I guess I don’t have a choice. All were waiting for now is Dan to…” He was interrupted by a growling noise. But not a growling noise of an animal.
They looked in the direction of the noise to see a cloud of dust coming down the road slowly growing larger. As it got closer the ninja saw Dan, riding some sort of motorcycle, but the thing was: it wasn’t touching the ground. Tyrone more shocked than anything.
“I thought you were never gonna take those out again!” he shouted, as Dan pulled up next to him.
“Well, you know how hard it is to keep away,” Dan said, smirking, “Kiba! Help me get the bikes ready. We’re gonna fly out of here.”
………………………………................................................................................................................
“This is amazing,” Naruto said, as he sat on the bike. The seat was comfy, and the controls were simple. Definitely Naruto.
“The trouble is we only have enough for half of us,” Dan said, “The guys will drive. Now no complaints ladies, but it’s always a guys dream to drive something like this.”
“It’s alright,” Nova said, “I’m not exactly the driving type.”
“Well now that that is settled who’s going with who?” Jamal asked.
“I wanna go with Hinata-chan!!” Naruto said before anyone could say anything.
“Naruto I’m surprised, I thought you would ask Sakura,” Kiba said.
“Well it’s cause I like Hinata!” Naruto said, hugging Hinata from behind.
“WHAAT?” Kiba shouted, and even Shino turned around to look at Naruto in shock.
“Yeah we confessed to each other last night!” Naruto said, but Kiba had fainted flat on the ground.
“Winni will you wake him up?” Dan asked, but she was already there.
“KIBA-KUN TIME TO WAKE UP!” she shouted, nailing him in the stomach causing him to lurch up.
“What happened?” Kiba asked, “Hang on, okay I was about to threaten Naruto for…” Then he realized what he was going to threaten Naruto for and collapsed again.
“I think your going to have to drive Winni,” Dan said, examining Kiba.

“Okay then!” Winni said, loading Kiba onto the bike.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

After many arguments and begging (from Lee), the groups ended up as follows:

Naruto and Hinata
Neji and TenTen
Gaara and Takashi
Winni and Kiba (still out cold)
Jamal and Nova (remember the arguments?)
Tyrone and Celine
Shikamaru and Ino
Lee and Fluffy (Fluffy had coffee, to Lee’s dismay)
Kankuro and Mew
Shino and Nara
Dani and Sakura
Dan and Temari

As they all settled into the seats Tyrone clapped his hands. The circle hanging above their heads was flipping until it was straight up.

“Now we wait,” Dan said, smiling in anticipation.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Orochimaru was almost sorry he was going to take Sasuke’s body. He was such a brilliant boy. While Dan was busy attacking the decoy ships Orochimaru’s actual ship, which was hidden by genjutsu, had been traveling a safe distance behind.

“Well maybe I won’t have to,” Orochimaru said, “After all there was someone else before him.”

“Lord Orochimaru,” Kabuto said, “The transportation jutsu is ready.”

“Well then let us hurry,” Orochimaru replied, “We don’t want to be late.”

Orochimaru arrived at the scene and had to commend Sasuke for his work. The scene looked exactly like Dan had had it, with Sasuke sitting in the middle. Sasuke was wearing a robe like the Sound 4, but did not have the purple rope belt yet.

“Good work Sasuke, now can you finish it up?,” Orochimaru asked, “You don’t want to disappoint me.” Sasuke just turned and grunted. Unlike Dan, Orochimaru had placed his troops in no particular order. Sasuke knew that going back and forth was such a pain. Better to lose some troops in the process, than waste the chance to catch what they had come for. But Orochimaru wasn’t taking to much of a chance. His officers and the most elite of the ninja were around the circle in the same position the genin had been in. Sasuke started making the hand signs Dan had made, eventually reaching the last one. As he released the chakra for the jutsu, he could tell something had gone wrong. As they felt the rubber band feeling, Sasuke was only worried he wouldn’t be the one on the receiving end of whatever was going to happen.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The group in the mountain could all notice the change in atmosphere, as Orochimaru landed. Dan smirked and reached for a button on his bike…

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Everybody but Orochimaru and Sasuke were disoriented after the trip. However all of them were to scared to show it in case Orochimaru got in a bad mood. Little did they know it would happen much sooner than they thought.

“Good work Sasuke,” Orochimaru said, “Now lets begin, shall we?” He turned to his group and saw all that all of their eyes were staring in fear. Orochimaru followed their gaze to a tree near by. The tree was normal from the top half up. But the bottom half had gained a new addition quite suddenly. The new part of the tree was Kabuto, his body filled with splinters and the tree surrounded with blood. Kabuto’s lifeless body stared without seeing towards the group. The ninja looked at Orochimaru in fear, knowing that he would explode as soon as he got over the shock

Orochimaru’s eyes hardened as his eyes realized what exactly had happened. Dan had placed the coordinates just off, in case anyone had ever made it past his security. Kabuto happened to be the unlucky one in this case. Not even his Cell Regeneration Jutsu could prevent all the damage at once.

“Take no prisoners!” Orochimaru shouted, “Not even Dan will live for this transgression.” Orochimaru let out of shout of fury that shook the ground around them.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

The shout had carried down into the mountain, and while the others were puzzled, Dan smirked.

“Time to go!” Dan shouted and pressed the button on his bike. Everyone expected some amazing feature to come out of the bike, but instead the bike was blasting music.

“Oh I see,” Shikamaru said, “The sound will cancel out the attacks of the sound ninja. Very nice Dan.”

“No,” Dan said, “I just need some music while we drive.” He powered up his engine, and the same thought raced through everyone’s head: Is he for real?

All the ninja blasted forward towards the wall, at the last moment the bikes turned up 90 degrees somehow attached to the wall below them.
……………………………………………………………………………………………….

(Ace of Spades, Motorhead)

The ninja on top of the mountain heard the sound long before they realized what was going on. Orochimaru knew Dan’s style and was prepared for any attack. What he wasn’t prepared for was the ground beneath them opening up and 12 bikes coming out of the ground. While eleven of them started down the mountain, one landed across from Orochimaru.

“Did you like the surprise I left you?” Dan asked, nodding his head towards the tree. He smiled and pulled his bike around and started down the mountain.

“After them!” Orochimaru shouted, “I’ll wait here for your return. And Sasuke! Go after Dan. I want his head on a platter when you return.”

Sasuke just grunted and started running, leaving a very angry Orochimaru behind.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

As hard as they tried, the sound ninja couldn’t keep up with the speed of the bikes. They knew there was no hope unless they damaged the bike or the driver. The sound ninja all made the same hand sign since nothing could escape sound. However, Shikamaru had been correct in his analysis. The sound of Dan’s music was much more frequent than the attacks the sound ninja had. As the sound ninja believed all was lost, Sasuke was suddenly in front of them. He was much faster than the rest and was easily catching up to the bikes.

“Should we follow them?” one sound ninja asked.

“No, lets let the favorite handle it,” another said, “After all, there’s no one in that group that could take Sasuke.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

“We got company!” Dan shouted, looking back in his rearview mirror catching glimpses of Sasuke.

“Where are they?” Dani asked, looking through the trees.

“Who is he?” Dan said, “It’s only one person.” The Hidden Leaf ninja froze. If it was only one person, that meant only two possibilities. Either Orochimaru was coming ater them himself, or…

“SASUKE!” Naruto shouted looking in the trees ahead of them. Sure enough Sasuke was there rapidly doing hand signs. Dan recognized the sequence immediately.

“Temari take over!” Dan shouted.

“What? Why?” Temari asked.

“No time!” Dan replied, and temari barely had her hands on the handle bars when Dan jumped off.

“Fire Style, Pheonix Flower Jutsu!” Sasuke shouted, spitting balls of fire at the group.

“I got it!” Nara shouted, and liftd her hand. Water seemingly appeared out of nowhere dousing the flames, and effictively stopping the shuriken in the flames. Sakura was speechless. Here was the guy of her dreams, attacking them as if they had never known each other. Her heart was breaking, watching him trying to kill them and not being able to stop him.

“Sakura!” Rock Lee shouted, “Now is not the time to be dozing off! We must help Dan stop of Sasuke!”

“No need Lee,” Dan shouted, “You guys just focus on following Tyrone.”

“But you didn’t tell him where to go!” Fluffly shouted back. But Dan was already gone.

No Music

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sasuke was preparing his second attack on the cars below when Dan came out of nowhere smashing him into a tree. Sasuke had the wind knocked out of him, and he looked up to see a stranger with not hatred, but sadness on his face. Sasuke said nothing and tried to get up but found he couldn’t. He saw that both his, and the strangers shadow’s were connected.

“You can struggle all you want, it won’t work,” Dan said. Sasuke smirked and burst into smoke. Sitting in his place was a log. As Sasuke attacked Dan from the side, he noticed that the replacement didn’t even phase Dan. A foot before his kick would have knocked Dan off the branch Sasuke’s foot was caught. Dan used Sasuke’s momentum to keep him going, adding even more speed, and slammed Sasuke into the ground.

“You have much more potential than Itachi,” Dan said, “I do believe you could beat your brother. But even Orochimaru lost to Itachi. You don’t need to be with someone who couldn’t defeat Itachi himself. I can tell you have the capability for a jutsu only known to me. A technique more powerful than the Mangekyou Sharigan.” Sasuke stared up at the stranger above him, pretending to listen but actually focusing his chakra for the burst of speed.

Sasuske released the pent up chakra, blowing the ground beneath him to pieces. He blasted up towards Dan so fast, it was like slow motion to Sasuke. He punched Dan with such force, he was thrown at one hundred feet in the air. Dan was spinning out of control falling down so fast he wouldn’t be able to stop it.

What Sasuke didn’t realize is that Dan was swirling the air around him, and angling himslef to fall right back at Sasuke. Dan was falling so fast Sasuke didn’t have time to think, and without being able to even assess the situation Sasuke wasn’t able ot react. Dan grabbed Sasuke by the wrist and used his own momentum to throw Sasuke to the ground. The resulting explosion was so great, even Orochimaru on top of the mountain noticed it. The dust cleared, revealing a nearly dead Sasuke.

“You’re good,” Dan said, not even out of breath, “If you hadn’t used up every bit of Chakra to soften your fall, you would have died. Now you’re coming with me whether you like it or not.” Dan then picked up Sasuke and headed after the group.



SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! i had writers block for like the longest time! and My computer got a Virus!

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on September 14, 2007, 11:13:31 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfawesome man

Nekogal411 on September 13, 2007, 10:45:27 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Sweet! ^^ YAYS! I GET A QUITE A FEW LINES!!! ^O^ *dances*

pizza24 on September 13, 2007, 9:26:27 AM

pizza24 on
pizza24YESH!!!!excelent!

Kouni46892742 on September 13, 2007, 5:14:07 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Even if I was only in one sentence, this chapter ROCKED!!

winxgirl21 on September 12, 2007, 9:55:54 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21omg! this chapter was awesome! Now Sasuke's going with them!! Although he didn't go willingly...hmm..i wonder what's going to hapen?

oh, and sorry about takin so long to review, my mom kicked me off b4 i could finish reading the chapter...>.<

sasukeXsakuraforever on September 12, 2007, 9:38:06 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverGod I want those bikes now -_-, no fair! That was an awesome chappie, I can't wait for the next. Very Good job, as expected^^

FluffysPrincess2968 on September 12, 2007, 9:31:00 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968ZOMG!! THATS AWESOOOOME!!!!!!! FLUFFY HAS THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF HYPER-NESS!!!!!

And when will my other OC come in?

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 12, 2007, 9:06:11 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsomeness^^oh what are u going ti do with Sasuke,Dan?O.O

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 12, 2007, 9:07:16 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101i put "ti" instead of "to"LOL i'm stupid

Kouni46892742 on September 12, 2007, 9:05:39 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay! I got...one sentence with moi in it....Sweet!

moog1895 on September 12, 2007, 8:51:43 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Woo!!! veey great!!!! Ugh Jamal sucks at driving...

O_O i got..*checks*..one line...lolz do i still get payed?

rffraff05 on September 12, 2007, 8:52:11 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05of course!

moog1895 on September 12, 2007, 8:58:34 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895YES!!!