Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Yellow Flash

my first story! this is Naruto OC wonderland, if you have an OC tell me!

Chapter 26 - Yellow Flash

Chapter 26 - Yellow Flash
Note: I do not own Naruto
Chapter 26
Yellow Flash

Author’s Note: Okay, as many of you have probably realized I have specifically left Naruto out of the story until the end. Now without any further ado, here is Naruto’s training.

Naruto

Naruto didn’t get any sleep the night before. He was too excited about what he would learn the next day. He wished that he would get the tutoring Dan had talked about the day before. The Fourth’s own technique. Even though he had never known the Fourth, he respected him the most out of all the Hokage’s. He radiated power and peace at the same time. To be able to use the same technique as him made Naruto just swell with pride.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

The next morning

Naruto was up, dressed, and ready to go before even Dan had gotten up. Naruto made his way to the training field silently, where he began climbing trees without his hands. The stimulation of this exercise always helped him start the day of well. He was there about fifteen minutes before Dan showed up.

Naruto was hanging upside down on a branch when Dan said, “You’re certainly up early.”

Naruto smiled, “I couldn’t sleep. Too much excitement. So, what am I going to learn?”

“Why don’t you see for yourself?” To Naruto’s utter surprise, Dan was directly behind him. But that’s not what scared him the most. When Dan had began his sentence he had been at least 30 feet away. About halfway through, without stopping his sentence, he had appeared directly behind Naruto.

“H-How did you do that?” Naruto managed to get out, before he fell off the branch and bashed his head on the ground.

“I think you already know,” Dan replied, “But before we begin, there are some things you should know about Yodaime-Hokage.” Naruto sat up on the ground as Dan jumped down from the tree.

“The first thing you should know about Yodaime,” Dan said, “Is that he had a son. His child was being born at the time when the Leaf village needed him the most.. As you know 12 years ago, the Nine-tailed Fox attacked the Leaf Village. Yodaime’s heart was breaking as he made the decision that would change his life. Yodaime Hokage summoned the Death god which required a sacrifice to perform the sealing of the Nine-tailed Fox. But he only summoned it because in order to seal a demon the mother dies in childbirth. So Yodaime sealed the Fox in his own son, and made two sacrifices unnecessary. His wife died as you were born Naruto.” Naruto had a blank look on his face as he was told the truth on his own father.

“ The second thing you must know is that Yodaime Hokage did not die, and is not dead. The Fox showed up because someone summoned it as part of a plot to overthrow the entire Ninja world. Yodaime was weak from his fight with the Fox, when a Leaf ninja betrayed the entire village by silencing Yodaime Hokage. He would have killed him if Tsunade hadn’t been on scene. Even though she was the most skilled medical ninja of that time, or this time for that matter, all she could do was keep him in a suspended state. In the Konoha hospital, there is a room only the Hokage can enter. Well, the Hokage and one other person. Anyway, in that room is Yodaime Hokage, still in a suspended state.” Naruto was speechless. Not only did he knew who his father was, but that he was alive.

When he finally fond the strength to speak he asked, “What caused him to be in that state?”
Dan’s face looked solemn as he said, “Only one man can pull the jutsu off, since no one but he knows how it is done. He controls radiation, and sent a beam of it into Yodaime Hokage.” Naruto looked sad, happy, angry and confused at the same time.

“I’m going to be the one to kill him,” Naruto said, his hands shaking, “I am going to be the one who kills the traitor who almost killed my dad!”

Dan laughed, “Maybe so. But that’s only if I fail. I’ve got first call on fighting him. If I lose, then he’s all yours.”

“So Naruto, do you want to begin your training?”

“Absolutely!”

“Alright, now I have a present.” Dan took a box out from behind his back. He handed it to Naruto who opened it to find a bow filled with paper seals.

“What am I supposed to do with these?”

“These are the targets for Yodaime’s jutsu. He would place one down and instantly be able to transport back to that spot. Practice with them all you want, but always be sure to leave one left.”

“Is this how you got behind me so quickly?”

“It sure is.”

“But how did you do it without a seal?”

“Who says I did it without a seal?” Naruto searched his back for any sign of a paper seal, but couldn’t find any.

He was about to ask Dan about it, but before he could ask Dan said, “Underneath.” Naruto felt underneath his orange jacket, and sure enough there was a seal there.

“But how did you…” Naruto asked, but (as usual), Dan was gone.

“Guess I better get started,” Naruto said, as he threw one of the seals on the tree. He instantly felt a connection with the place, and he knew he would be able to transport there instantly. He threw several others on trees nearby, and let himself transport from one to the other rapidly.

“This is awesome!” Naruto shouted. He continued to test with the seals, as Dan watched from a tree nearby.

“I should really teach him to pay more attention,” Dan said, “He didn’t even ask me how I knew Yodaime was in the room in the first place.” A black flash darted through the trees, unnoticed by Dan who was deep in thought.

………………………………............................................................................................................................

Later that day…

Dan was waiting on a cliff in the desert with a bottle and a pan of milk. Seconds later, a black cat appeared, seemingly out of nowhere, next to him. Dan laid the pan down next to the cat, and looked out at the space. From this position he could see most of what his students were doing.

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen you,” Dan said, “How’ve you been?” The cat turned to him, it’s yellow eyes clearly angry.

“You have been away for too long,” the cat said, “Sooner or later, they’re going to send captains after you.”

“They know I have lots of business, why can’t they just let me be?”

“You know as well as I do the Soul Society has very strict rules.”

“But I have more than one world to look out for, shouldn’t I get an exception. You know how hard it is to be captain of the stealth squad Yoroichi, can you imagine what my job is like?”

“Are you complaining?”

“No, it’s just that I’m still young. They can’t expect perfection from me.”

“That doesn’t sound like you. What happened to your gung-ho attitude.”

“Even the society has to realize something like this takes time. My job is as hard as it is, without even worrying about the walls.”

“What!? If the walls between worlds are failing, then that means the Heartless are returning! I have to get word to the society, this is a disaster!”

“Slow down Yoroichi, I just meant that there is a small problem regarding the walls. Probably some big shot Halo, it shouldn’t be too tough to stop him.”

“Just make sure you know what you’re doing. There’s a reason your techniques are being taught in the academy. Do you know what they’re calling you now? You’re known as the Swordless Samurai. You took down a Mesos Grande without drawing your Zanpakto. You shouldn’t take so many chances.”

“Tell me something I don’t know. Listen, it’s been great talking, but I have students to teach. Everything will be alright, I promise.”

“I trust you. You should learn to trust others.”

“The last time I trusted someone, I destroyed my whole village. I’m not planning on trusting for some time.”

“Good-bye Daniel.”

“Good-bye Yoroichi.”



*Note* if you are wondering, the references above are from the anime Bleach, and the Kingdom Hearts series. I suggest you check up on them before you lose track. I will include info on both in later chapters, but I think it would make your experience better if you knew what I was talking about. Just saying.

Comments

Comments (20)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TTfan1 on May 27, 2008, 7:18:50 AM

TTfan1 on
TTfan1.....You kept spelling Yondaime wrong. *twitch*

erandor3 on April 4, 2008, 11:24:06 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3XD LOL YOROICHI YAY!

Nekogal411 on December 4, 2007, 7:25:45 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411^^ awesome chappie!

rffraff05 on December 6, 2007, 9:52:51 AM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!

moog1895 on November 27, 2007, 3:32:28 AM

moog1895 on
moog1895Awww! I love cats!

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:33:08 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05Yay cats!

sasukeXsakuraforever on November 25, 2007, 12:13:20 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverlol, almost everyone below me is like..spazzing out in caps lock....hey, if you can't beat em', join em'
...eh hem...
ZOMG THAT WAS SO COOL! DAN YOUR STILL SO MYSTERIOUS, WE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU! THAT WAS SIMPLY FANTASTIC!
MORE MORE MORE!!!
*catches breath*
Alright, thats enough yelling for one day. Nice Chappie, love it!^^

rffraff05 on December 3, 2007, 8:29:16 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05i like being mysterious!

eelchic on November 24, 2007, 1:15:44 AM

eelchic on
eelchicinteresting what Naruto learns and is going to learn very awsome!!!! ^-^ <3

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:10:52 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thank you!!! i do indeed believe Yodaime is alive!

AnimeAngel87 on November 24, 2007, 1:11:49 AM

AnimeAngel87 on
AnimeAngel87OMFG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLEACH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:09:02 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05GO BLEEACCH!!!

winxgirl21 on November 23, 2007, 9:18:09 PM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Oh my gosh!! This is sooo awesome!! I'll have to look up some Bleach stuff since I don't know much about that...lol.

rffraff05 on November 24, 2007, 10:07:50 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05thanks! you could watch episodes on youtube if you want

winxgirl21 on November 25, 2007, 12:02:58 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21I think i'm going to check the manga out from the library. My computer oesn't like youtube...>.< it takes forever to load videos...lol.

Symphoniaprincess101 on November 23, 2007, 12:05:04 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that's awsome your mixing Bleach and Kingdom hearts with Naruto i give you 10 cakes for that awsome^^

rffraff05 on November 23, 2007, 12:10:42 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff0510 cakes!!!! ILIKEEMCAKEGUUUUUD!!!!!!

Konohasdarkshadow on November 23, 2007, 12:01:48 PM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadow..............OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST STORY EEEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRR!!! you have naruto and now bleach and kingdom hearts...wait so Dan is a Shinigami Ninja?...cccooooooolllllll...NICE JOB BB

rffraff05 on November 23, 2007, 12:10:12 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05don't tell anyone but full metal alchemist is coming later... ooops.... oh well

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 23, 2007, 12:15:38 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968OMFG!!! CROSS-OVER-NESS!!! YAY!!!!

Kouni46892742 on November 23, 2007, 12:23:41 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742W00T!!!

rffraff05 on November 23, 2007, 12:26:41 PM

rffraff05 on
rffraff05so apparently every one likes crossovers?

FluffysPrincess2968 on November 23, 2007, 12:30:57 PM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968I DO!!!! but i suck at them.... )=

Konohasdarkshadow on November 24, 2007, 8:36:03 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
Konohasdarkshadowim with you fluffy-san...BUT NIISAN IS GREAT AT THEM!!!!!^_^