Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Naruto's Day Off: 2

I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Naruto's Day Off: 2

Chapter 3 - Naruto's Day Off: 2
“Naruto?” Lee asked, puzzled, “What are you doing here?”

“Sakura, um, wanted you to meet her at Ichiraku for lunch,” Naruto explained, his mind working like crazy. He didn’t really think his plan through completely on his way to Lee’s training spot and now he regretted it.

“Sakura?!” Lee looked like he was going hyperventilate, “O-okay!! Thanks for telling me!!” Lee scrambled around the tall tree stump he’d been training by for his stuff while Naruto walked away with a smug look on his face.

About 10 or 20 minutes later, Naruto, from around the corner, was watching Lee walk up to Ichiraku, who was looking anxiously around for Sakura.

Naruto snickered to himself as he prepared his Transformation Jutsu. It was then that Sasuke decided to show up.

“Breaking the rules already?” he said casually, causing Naruto to jump at least 5 feet up in the air.

“What are you talking about?” Naruto demanded, glaring.

“No jutsu,” he replied, rolling his eyes.

“Oh yeah!” Naruto said, remembering, “I totally forgot!!”

“Stupid loser,” Sasuke said under his breath as he walked away, leaving Naruto to think up some way to get his precious ramen.

Well, where’s there’s a will there’s a way! Believe it!!,he thought with great determination. All he needed now were a few simple supplies.

“Hi, Lee!” a girlish voice chimed behind the anxious young ninja.

Lee turned around, his face filled with excitement, but, instead, stared, dumbfounded, at the sight that lay before him.

It looked like a very ugly version of his beautiful Sakura. Her hips were less curvy and her cheeks were a different skin tone than the rest of her body. Her hair seemed hollow and fake while her hands seemed bulky and not slim at all like a girl’s should be.

“S-Sakura?” Lee stuttered, not wanting to say anything about her strange appearance, for fear of hurting her feelings.

“Hi, Lee-kun!!” said the girly voice that sounded nothing like Sakura.

“Are you…feeling okay, Sakura?” asked Lee, unsure of both her voice and being called ‘-kun’.

“Of course, silly-willy!” she said, taking a seat beside him with what seemed a little difficulty due to her dress.

“Oh, okay,” Lee answered, blushing at Sakura’s still odd appearance.

They made their order next when Teuchi and Ayame confronted them. Lee made his simple request of some very spicy ramen when Sakura made the most peculiar order.

“12 bowls of the usual- I mean miso ramen,” she said cheerfully.

Lee gave her a confused look, wondering how a girl of her size could eat so much, but pushed the harsh thought out of his mind, determined not to think anything bad about his Sakura-chan.

The food came soon after an odd conversation with Sakura about how a good ninja Naruto was. Lee had only just started to break apart his chopsticks when he looked over at Sakura, who had two bowls stacked beside her. His eyes widened, realizing that he couldn’t possibly let a woman like Sakura eat faster than him. He scarfed down his bowl of ramen as fast as he could. In the same amount of time, ‘Sakura’ had eaten five other bowls.

When they were finally done, Lee looked expectantly at Sakura. “Ready?” he asked as Sakura rubbed her belly and belched. She nodded and called for Ayame in the same unnaturally high-pitched girlish voice as before.

She approached the counter and held her hand out to Lee, telling him the price.

“Oh, I’m not paying,” he said shaking his head, knowing that it was Sakura who’d invited him to eat.

“You’re not?” Sakura suddenly said, leaning towards him in astonishment, her voice sounding a bit lower and less girly. Her blue eyes grew wide with anxiety, practically begging him to say he was just kidding. Wait, thought Lee, Sakura-chan does not have blue eyes!!!

“You’re not Sakura!!!” he proclaimed at long last, jumping out of his seat with an accusing finger pointed at the fake Sakura’s face.

“Uh, yes I am,” she said waving her hands around frantically.

“No! Sakura-chan has green eyes! Sakura-chan does not eat heaping amounts of food! And Sakura-chan does not belch in public!!!” he shouted.

“Just pay for the food, Lee!!” she yelled, pointing at Ayame’s open hand.

Ayame, looking thoroughly confused for a moment, finally turned to the fake Sakura and said, to ‘her’ horror, “Naruto,…I was wondering why you where dressed like that!”

Lee turned bright pink, looking as if he was about to cry. All of a sudden his face went from pink to red. He shoved his hands in his pockets, pulling out the money and giving it to Ayame, who was giggling at Naruto.

Naruto backed up as a furious Lee stepped towards him. He pulled of his fake hair and started rubbing off the cover-up on in face as he backed up faster, Lee still approaching.

The two boys stared at each other for a moment before Lee broke the silence quite abruptly with a cry of fury, “AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!”

Naruto, terrified for his life spun around and bolted down the street, pushing people out of the way as he tried to get somewhere, anywhere to hide from the psychopath gaining on him.

He wanted so much to jump up onto a roof or transform so he could hide. He thought about Kakashi’s punishment and what Lee would do to him if caught. Lee gave another angry cry of rage, therefore convincing Naruto that nothing could be worse than facing Lee at the moment. He leapt up and over the nearest building and then transformed into the first person that came to his minuscule mind.

Lee trailed Naruto over the building, but when he landed, Naruto was nowhere in sight. He looked around at the crowds of people, suspecting a transformation jutsu. Just then, he caught sight of Sakura.

No! He is trying to trick me again!! I REFUSE TO FALL FOR IT THIS TIME!!

With these words echoing in his head, he charged at the imposter. She was not facing him directly, but was kneeling and straightening her sandals. Lee gave a crazed shout just before he made impact. Sakura’s head snapped up to look at him in alarm. He was but a few inches from tackling her when he noticed her green eyes growing wide with fright. Green?!

Lee’s hands hit Sakura’s shoulders, knocking her over from kneeling position and causing them to barrel role straight into a small, deserted, alleyway, crashing into a large pile of bagged trash, though, I’m sorry to say, it was no longer ‘bagged’ after they hit it.

Sakura popped up from the sea of trash, sputtering and bleeding from several tiny cuts on her face. She had landed several feet away from the section of trash Lee had flung to.


Lee came up slowly, closing his eyes and shaking his head, which not only felt dizzy from rolling, but from the Sakura mix-up. He looked up and then saw something that really wanted to make him pass out from confusion.

Sakura stood in front of him, completely unharmed, but looking like she was the one about to pass out from fear. She looked so utterly terrified that it seriously worried Lee.

Did she have…internal bleeding? He had hit her with a large portion of his power, and if you had any idea what kind of a fighter Lee was, you’d know it wasn’t something to be laughed or smirked at.

“S-Sakura!!” he cried, pushing himself off the trash, and throwing his arms around her.

She stood, frozen to the spot for some reason. He must have seriously injured her!! She might be in shock!!! Lee was hardly able to thing logically in his state of panic. Throughout the reel of thoughts about what might be wrong with his Sakura-chan, it managed to stop on this one: She wasn’t recoiling from his embrace, so she must be stricken by love.

He loosened his hug just enough so he could look at her face and into her green eyes, still wide with surprise. He noticed she was even blushing. In one swift moment, he put his right hand through her hair and kissed her. He felt a beautiful sensation run through him. He was kissing Sakura!! HE was kissing Sakura!!!


Sakura stared, open mouthed, at the scene that she was watching. It was Lee, who had randomly attacked her, making out with…herself? She only stared for a few short seconds before losing it. She didn’t know who this person impersonating her was, but, had it been her true self he was kissing, she would have done something like what she was about to do.

Lee was on second 6 of his dream come true when he came to a very rude, very painful, awakening.

“CHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!”

A good smelling fist collided with the side of his head. He flew sideways, spinning uncontrollably, and collided with the side of the alleyway’s building.

When he finally was able to clear the stars that had been dancing before him, yet more confusion awaited him. There was one Sakura, looking beat up with different pieces of trash in her hair, strangling the clean looking Sakura that he’d just kissed.

His mouth made a perfect “O” as the dirty Sakura screamed at the clean Sakura.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! STOP IT! CHANGE BACK! NOW!!!“

Change- Lee thought, a sudden sick feeling creeping into his stomach -Back?

There was a Poof and smoke going everywhere before Lee was able to see the kissed Sakura clearly.

Naruto was now the one being strangled by the dirty Sakura. Any other time Lee would have jumped up and beaten Naruto to a bloody pulp, but, instead, due to certain circumstances, he leaned over, threw up, and then fainted.


“Well, now,” he said to Naruto, patting him on the head rather roughly, “Maybe you’ve learned your lesson?”

“MMMMF!!!” Naruto’s muffled shout of rage came.

Naruto stared at his Kakashi-sensei. He had given up on trying to brake free of the ropes that tied him to the large tree stump upside down, a large piece of duct tape striped across his mouth.

He was still wearing Sakura’s outfit and the flap continued to whip him in the face each time the wind blew. Even though he was wearing capris underneath, he felt very exposed. There were also a few splotches on his skin that were more albino than the rest, from the cover up he’d trying to use to disguise the lines on his cheeks.

“Now,” Kakashi continued, “use your chakra to keep the blood from rushing to your head. Otherwise, you may die or even lose your legs.”

Naruto’s two black eye’s, courtesy of Sakura, widened in panic, “MM-HM-HM-HMMMF!!

Kakashi laughed, sitting down to face Naruto on the cool afternoon grass and finding it almost enjoyable to have such a gullible student. He pulled out the most recent issue of Icha Icha Paradise and, after thinking it through, started to read aloud, turning the book around whenever there was a disturbing picture and pretending to read or examine the cover.

After only getting through the first paragraph of Chapter one, the forest was being filled with muffled screams of torture. Following it was very faint sound of Kakashi’s voice droning on.

So, in conclusion to Naruto’s “Day Off”, the only beneficial thing that happened was that he got Lee to pay for his ramen. However, in payment, he had to suffer getting chased throughout the village, getting kissed by Lee, getting beat by Sakura, having to hang upside down for one night, according to Kakashi-sensei, and having to endure Jiraiya’s hideous book and illustrations.

The End. =D


All right- so I was bored. And…uhm…just so you know- I did this off the top of my head and then, with help, cleaned it up. So, sorry if it kind of stinks. Hope you all liked it /\_/\

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winxgirl21 on March 15, 2008, 12:08:59 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21lol, ramen is soo not worth all of that. XD Great chapter! =)

rlkitten on March 19, 2008, 8:27:09 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenI'm glad you liked it ^^
Thank you

kogalover2013 on March 7, 2008, 8:56:30 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013uhhh ur mean j/k lol ur he-ler-i-ous

kogalover2013 on March 7, 2008, 8:56:57 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013srry forgot great chappie
 

rlkitten on March 7, 2008, 11:07:00 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenThx!!!! X3

nextguardian on March 4, 2008, 1:21:04 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlol, poor Naruto! No, scratch that, poor Lee! Either way, great chapter!

rlkitten on March 5, 2008, 11:24:22 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenHeh =D I'm glad you liked it!!

hflp on March 4, 2008, 12:41:11 PM

hflp on
hflpThere is no way any type or amount of ramen would be worth all that.

rlkitten on March 5, 2008, 11:19:19 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenlol, but our dear, intelligent friend, Naruto, never thought of that happening XD

hflp on March 17, 2008, 10:18:52 AM

hflp on
hflpvery true