Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Another's Shoes: 2

I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!

Chapter 5 - Another's Shoes: 2

Chapter 5 - Another's Shoes: 2
Neji, Tenten, and Lee all stood amongst the trees with uncertainty. They were suppose to be there, right? 
 
Neji glanced around at the trees surrounding them, expecting Gai-sensei to be somewhere nearby, but had no luck. Sakura and Sasuke stood off to his right, looking around anxiously as well. This was not like his sensei at all; he was never late; especially this late.  
 
“Hello!!” a voice jeered above them. The group looked up to see a tall man with a black mask covering half of his face and silver-gray hair, slanted to side. Kakashi, thought Neji, what is he-? No, certainly not; but what if…? 
 
“Sorry, I’m late,” he said apologetically, “I got lost on the path of life.” 
 
Neji rolled his eyes and wondered if Kakashi really said that every time he was late. Surely, however, this was his sensei. Gai had to be playing a trick on them all, right? He somehow disguised the whole team to look like Kakashi’s and now he was using a transformation jutsu to try and confuse them. 
 
He closed his eyes momentarily and then opened them, but, to his dismay, he could not see any chakra points that might indicate that Gai was disguised as Kakashi. In fact, Neji focused harder, he couldn’t see anything! His Byakugan was disabled!! 
 
“Naruto?” Sakura said, “are you all right? Your face is turning red.” 
 
Neji stopped concentrating and looked at Sakura. And this was Tenten!! I bet she was in on this as well!! She’s using a transformation jutsu just like Gai!!  
 
“This isn’t funny,” Neji scoffed. 
 
“What?” said Sakura. 
 
“You know what! Don’t play dumb! I can see right through you!” he shouted. 
 
“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said ruefully. 
 
Neji lurched forward and tackled Tenten to the ground. He was going to force them all to change back by breaking their jutsu!! He was already mad enough without having to put up with smart-elic remarks.
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Sakura screamed as Naruto punched her in the face once…twice,… 
 
“STOP!!!” Lee screamed in desperation and tackled Naruto. Did he always beat up Sakura like this? If so, Lee was going to make sure it never happened again.
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee and Neji fought with punches as kicks, forgetting all about strategy and such. Kakashi watched them with a small smirk beneath his mask. So they had already resorted to fighting. He looked over at Tenten, who was sitting on the ground where she’d been tackled and wiping a bloody lip. He pulled a cloth out of his vest and tossed it over to her. 
 
“Thanks,” she said, but sounded like she was apologizing for something. 
 
“No problem,” he answered and took a seat, too. 
 
“Say, Kakashi,” she said, “What’s the point of all this? Why did we switch bodies?” 
 
Kakashi chuckled, “Maybe you are smarter than my own students.” He looked at her, still cleaning up the damage Neji had done.
 
“Looks like you’ve figured it out pretty easily,” he chortled, “Anyway, how did you know?” 
 
“It’s wasn’t so hard,” she shrugged, “I figured that if I was in Sakura’s body, she’d have to be in someone else’s, too. I remembered the pills Gai-sensei had given us yesterday, too. I saw him sniggering to himself as we left for practice that day, so I…” Tenten grimaced and looked away. 
 
“I stayed behind the others and spied on him until he left, too. Gai-sensei had dropped the container the pills had been in as he lifted up his bag. It read ‘Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto’ on it, so, I could only assume as I woke up this morning that…” 
 
“We were behind it,” Kakashi finished with a sigh. 
 
“Yeah, but I didn’t know for sure until Naruto, or should I say, Neji attacked me,” she looked back at Kakashi, “First of all, Naruto’s never been so quiet every time I’ve seen him and second of all, I don’t think he’d ever tackle Sakura and punch her so heartlessly.” 
 
“Very smart,” Kakashi said, giving her a small applause, “I’m sure that when Sasuke, or, Lee, tackled Neji away, all your doubt disappeared?” 
 
“Precisely; Lee has always been overly protective over Sakura, so when he did that, I knew.” 
 
Kakashi nodded, but said dismally, “Sadly, however, both you and Sakura have to realize this before you can switch back.” 
 
“Oh!” Tenten exclaimed, “Then I’ll go-“ 
 
“I’m afraid not,” Kakashi said forebodingly, “You mustn’t tell her. She’s still got to learn from this lesson, too.” 
 
“But-“ she stopped herself when she noticed Kakashi pulling some rope and duct tape out of his bag, “Okay.”
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Bushy Brow!!” Naruto shouted, but more so accused.  
 
“What do you want, Neji?” Rock Lee said coolly. The tone in his voice infuriated Naruto further. 
 
“Why the heck is Gai here?” he demanded. 
 
“Ask him,” he said, pointing at Gai, who was standing with his hands on his hips in front of the three. 
 
“Gai-sensei,” Tenten said, “Do you happen to know where Kakashi-sensei is? I need to talk to him right away. If I could just skip-“ 
 
“Practice today?” Gai cut in, “Absolutely not!! And just for mentioning it…20 laps from here to the bridge. Go!” 
 
Tenten looked puzzled by this request. Naruto thought over what he’d said. The bridge was over two miles from here! “But,” Tenten argued, and Naruto couldn’t blame her, “That’s…40 MILES!!” 
 
“I said GO!!” Gai ordered, ignoring her whimpers. 
 
Tenten took off with no more complaint, though Naruto could hear her cursing under her breath as she passed him. He focused on here disappearing figure for a small moment before his lip curled into a large, impish, smile. 
 
“Now,” Gai said, putting his hand on Lee’s shoulder, “I think it’s time you tried your luck against Neji again.” 
 
Naruto stopped looking at Tenten and looked up at Gai in alarm. 
 
“Neji,” Gai turned to face him, “Go to town and get a To-Go bowl of ramen at Ichiraku.” 
 
“Why?” asked Naruto, taking the money Gai held out. 
 
“Very funny, Neji,” Gai said, smiling, “Go.” So Naruto set of into town. As he ran, he caught a glimpse of Tenten dashing to the bridge and focused on her again. He laughed and continued on his way.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Please tell me about any typos you find ^^ I won’t take it offensively- I prefer it actually. Oh, and SunaNoFara; I said TYPOS. Lol, For example;
-She jump over the bridge ---> She jumped over the bridge.
-Tomorrow the sun rise ---> Tomorrow the sun will rise.
-In the late aftnoon, she picked daisies. ---> In the late afternoon, she picked daisies.


 

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 27, 2008, 4:34:24 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013lol

hflp on March 21, 2008, 10:38:52 AM

hflp on
hflpI think you meant to say,Naruto stopped looking at not and Tenten

rlkitten on March 21, 2008, 1:05:34 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenOh! There's one!! ^_^ Thank you!!

hflp on March 30, 2008, 2:30:40 AM

hflp on
hflpNo problem

nextguardian on March 20, 2008, 4:36:18 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThis is interesting. I can't wait to see where this winds up!

nextguardian on March 20, 2008, 4:36:59 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianMy fave part had to be Gai ordering the 40-mile jog. It's just seems like something he would say without even thinking about it, lol.

rlkitten on March 21, 2008, 6:12:35 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenThat, and I wanted to make Sakura suffer >=3

winxgirl21 on March 19, 2008, 9:45:12 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21Lol, this is awesome! XD I bet Sakura will figure it out next. Or maybe not..hmm..I can't wait to see what happens! =)

rlkitten on March 20, 2008, 12:05:51 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenMAYbeeeeeee, lol /\_/\ I'm glad you like it!

winxgirl21 on March 21, 2008, 1:16:57 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21it's awesome. and it's a totally original idea. I love reading stuff that no one's thought of before. =)

rlkitten on March 21, 2008, 6:16:23 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenI love finding out that I'm writing about something that no one else has thought of before /\_/\

winxgirl21 on March 21, 2008, 6:40:46 AM

winxgirl21 on
winxgirl21well, no one's written about Gai and Kakshi switching their students' bodies. =D

rlkitten on March 21, 2008, 9:29:08 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenLol, great.

hflp on March 19, 2008, 8:14:14 AM

hflp on
hflpLOL. I like how kakashi got tenten to keep quiet. Keep it going.

rlkitten on March 19, 2008, 8:25:18 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenheh /\_/\ Don't worry, there' more.