Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Another's Shoes: 3

I've wanted to do something like this for quite a long time! These are just some small Naruto stories that I've made up (will make up). Support is loved and adored! Please read and enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Another's Shoes: 3

Chapter 6 - Another's Shoes: 3
..Sakura was making her 6th lap to the bridge when she suddenly heard a familiar voice yell “STOP!!!” 
 
The noise caught her by surprise and she tripped over her own feet. With a splat, she landed in a puddle of mud. 
 
She pulled herself up off the ground and started swiping off the mud, whimpering with the misery of her day. She looked up to see Sasuke struggling with Naruto a short distance away. 
 
Sasuke! It had been Sasuke’s voice she’d heard!! Thrilled by this discovery, Sakura rushed forward to stop the fight so she could ask Sasuke about what was going on. 
 
“Beat it, Naruto!!” she shouted. Sakura grabbed the cuff of Naruto’s shirt and threw him backward, away from where Sasuke was still trying to claw his face out. 
 
“Tenten!” Sasuke breathed, but Sakura didn’t hear. 
 
“Sasuke!” she said, and took his hand, “I need to talk to you!” 
 
“O-Okay,” stuttered Sasuke. 
 
“Sasuke,” Sakura said, looking deep into his eyes, hoping he could recognize her this way, “Do you remember yesterday? Remember those pills Kakashi-sensei gave us? The once he said would increase our- ya know.” Sasuke’s eyes widened. “Well, anyway, I don’t think they worked. This morning, when I woke up, I was…I was…”
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee was feeling incredibly sick to his stomach. Did Tenten and Sasuke really…? Were they really…? Were they together? And now Tenten was…was… 
 
“You’re pregnant?!” Lee shouted, “I got you PREGNANT?!”
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Sakura froze. What was he talking about? Sasuke barely even knew Tenten and, Sakura nervously felt her stomach; she wasn’t pregnant, was she? 
 
“I-I don’t know what your- I-“ Sakura stuttered. Tenten and Sasuke?! A couple?! If what Sasuke was saying was true, then… 
 
“We’re together?!” she exclaimed.
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
“We are?” Lee asked, but quickly corrected himself, “I mean, we are!”
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Tenten watched Kakashi tighten the ropes holding Naruto. 
 
“Alright, Naruto, if you try tearing my mask off again, you’ll face penalties much worse than this,” Kakashi droned. 
 
“I’m not Naruto and you’re not Kakashi!! I can see right through you!! I can see right through you all! Your all using a Transformation Jutsu, I know it!!” Naruto screamed. 
 
Kakashi ignored his complaints and started to walk over to where he’d left the duct tape. 
 
“Pst,” Tenten whispered, “Neji, think about it. Lee? A Transformation Jutsu?” 
 
Naruto opened his mouth to say something more, but at that moment, the words ‘PREGNANT’ carried through the trees to her ears. She glanced at where they’d come from and found Sasuke, or should she say ‘Lee’, talking to her body.  
 
Pregnant? Tenten thought, panic coursed through her, she’s been in my body only a few hours and-? No, it has to be a misunderstanding!! 
 
She instantly ditched the struggling Naruto/Neji as Kakashi started to place a long, silver piece of tape across his mouth and darted over to where they stood. As she did, she also caught the words ‘We’re together’ from Sakura.  
 
No, no, they were not together! No!!
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
She was heart broken. She had thought she’d known everything about Sasuke- everything about his love life, at least. Now, however, she realized just how little she did know. So the long hair thing never mattered? Tenten certainly didn’t have long hair, Sakura had discovered that just this morning. 
 
Sasuke opened his mouth to say something else, but, at that very moment, something collided with her side, smashing her into the mud again. 
 
“What the-?” Sakura looked at her attacker and gasped. It was herself! Her own body!! 
 
“You!” she shouted and, in a state of panic, began to wrestle with the Sakura that had crashed into her.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Lee stood, frozen, at the extremely random event that had just occurred. Sakura had charged at Tenten and now the two were struggling on the floor. After hearing some particularly frightening screams of pain and anger emit from the bout, Lee backed behind the nearest tree and edged back to where Kakashi was observing the two. 
 
“Kakashi-sensei,” Lee said. 
 
“Yes, Sasuke?” Kakashi said pleasantly.  
 
“Girls are scary.”
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Naruto hummed inconspicuously while he watched Ayame bustling here and there. He snorted, trying to contain his laughter, when she bent over to retrieve a coin she’d dropped. This was the best day of his life. 
 
“NEJI!!” 
 
Naruto whipped around to see Gai marching towards him. 
 
“AAAAAGGHH!!!” he screamed, “MY EYES!!” 
 
I forgot to turn off the Byakugan!!! He thought miserably, but even when he did, the image remained; burned into his mind. 
 
“It’s been over 40 minutes! What have you been doing?” demanded Gai. 
 
In truth, Naruto had stopped to ‘look at’ several other girls before finally arriving at Ichiraku; but there was no way Naruto was telling Gai that. 
 
“S-sorry,” Naruto stuttered, still trying to recover from something that would usually take years to fix, “I-I, er, actually I, uhm, I was just looking into getting…into getting…” Naruto noticed a clothing store just behind where Gai was standing, “some new clothes.” 
 
“New clothes? When you were supposed to be getting some ramen?” Gai boomed. 
 
Naruto realized his mistake and attempted to fix it as quickly as possible, “Not just any clothes! I, uhm, I was wondering where you get yours, they’re so…so…” 
 
“Awesome?” Gai finished, smiling. 
 
“Ye-Yeah, yeah,” Naruto nodded. 
 
“Well, why didn’t you say so?” Gai laughed and slapped Naruto hard on the back,“I just so happen to have a spare in my bag!” 
 
Naruto bit his lip while Gai pulled out an exact, besides size, replica of his own outfit. He smiled half-heartedly and took the suit.
 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
Gai was on the verge of bursting into hysterical laughter, but was able to hold it back, thinking of the even more hilarious things he had yet to see. 
 
“Go on, then,” he prodded, “Go change.” 
 
His smile broadened as the nervous looking Naruot/Neji nodded and scrambled around the Ramen Shop and into the Boy’s Restroom. 
 
Once inside, Gai chuckled softly. He knew he was going to adore seeing Neji, at long last, wearing his uniform. When he returned, and Tenten/Sakura was done with her laps, he was going to have her try it on as well. 
 
“The perfect team,” he said to himself, loving the idea more and more. He doubted even Kakashi came up with a plan as great as his. That is, if he had a plan at all.
 
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
 
“I know it’s you in there, Tenten!!” Sakura barked. The two girls sat on the forest floor, in view of the small clearing that was the training field. Their fight had subsided momentarily. 
 
“How do you know? Maybe I’m really Neji!” Tenten dared, furious with Sakura already. 
 
“No, it’s you alright. Why else would you attack me? But what I really want to know is why you did it!!” 
 
“I didn’t do it!” screamed Tenten, “Why would I want to be a flat-chested crybaby like you?!” 
 
“I’M NOT FLAT-CHESTED!!” yelled Sakura, but Tenten knew Sakura thought otherwise. 
 
“Whatever,” sighed Tenten, “Look, we shouldn’t be fighting.” 
 
“Oh we shouldn’t?!” Sakura flared and made to slap Tenten in the face again. 
 
Tenten was quicker, she grabbed Sakura’s wrist, “All I want to know is if you really got me pregnant and why you’re talking to Sasuke about it.” 
 
“I should ask you the same thing,” Sakura smirked, “Why are you with Sasuke?” 
 
“I’m not with Sasuke! That’s what I was asking!” Tenten was seriously offended that anyone could think she was brainless enough to go out with Sasuke, “Did you really-?” 
 
“No,” Sakura sighed, “I guess this was just one big misunderstanding. You seem to know what’s going on, though. So could you-?” 
 
Sensing that Sakura had calmed down, Tenten released her grip. “Sorry, but no. Think it through and I’ll at least tell you if you’re right or wrong.” 
 
Tenten was relieved that they’d stopped fighting. She’d been attacked enough for one day. True, she was the one who tackled Sakura in the first place, but she hadn’t intended for Sakura to strike back and cause such a large cat fight.  
 
Sakura stared intently at Tenten, as if she might give a hint. She must have realized that Tenten had nothing more to say, because she then leaned up against a tree, still in sitting position, and furrowed her brow, staring steadily at the ground. 
 
“Kakashi…Gai..,” Sakura finally breathed. She looked up at Tenten for approval. 
 
Tenten nodded, just as there was a sudden outburst of smoke. She could feel her body swiftly morphing into its original state. When it cleared, Tenten was now looking at Sakura from the position up against the tree. 
 
Sakura leaped up and gave a shout of triumph while Tenten felt her hair and clothes, wanting to be perfectly sure that everything was in place. She let out a sigh of relief when finished and requested that Sakura sit down beside her.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on May 11, 2008, 11:09:20 PM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDBest Idea, Best Chapter, Best Plot. BEST IN SHOW!
You are one amazing writer

rlkitten on June 26, 2008, 12:15:23 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenThank you :)

kogalover2013 on June 25, 2008, 4:27:13 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013dats funny

nextguardian on April 1, 2008, 4:18:24 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianPregnant? LOL! And "Girls are scary" -lol, great stuff! Kunoichi are really scary. Part girl, part warrior. One wrong move, and you've got a kunai at your neck! lol, anyway, great job!

rlkitten on April 2, 2008, 6:21:15 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenGlad you liked it ^^ lol

hflp on March 30, 2008, 2:30:13 AM

hflp on
hflpLOL. That was the best chapter yet!!!

rlkitten on March 30, 2008, 10:02:46 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenReally? ^^ Heh, thanks!